finale

AlwAys REmemBER YOu EVenthough you are gone!!
It was a perfect day for everyone. The sun shone brightly, it was just too perfect. But for Im Yoona, it wasn't. Today was the death anniversary of her boyfriend. It has been two years since he left her. Two years of wishing he'd come back. Wishing all that happened wasn't true. That it was all just a mere imagination of her. But everytime she's wish for it, realizations kept waking her from her imaginations telling her that he was gone and to move on. Right now, she was standing in front of his tomb. With the wind passing her. She knew he was with her this time. She can still remember what he had told her. "if i die, i would like to be the wind." He always told her that. Yoona would just laugh at it. He talked and talked until he told her something about it before he was gone. "Yoong, if i'll be gone, think of me as the wind. No matter where you'll go, even if you can't see me. You can always feel me." Yoona wipe her tears and close her eyes. I wish you'd come back. Or even just show yourself. I want to tell you everything i hadn't told you, please. She felt a cold wind passed by. The wind was blowing hard this time. What she didn't expect was what she saw in front of her. Siwon was standing infront of her smiling, it was an apologetic smile. Yoona was shocked but she was very happy he finally answered her wish. "You came back!" Yoona was about to hug him but Siwon stopped her. "No, Yoong. Don't. Im not coming back. Im just here to say goodbye..." Goodbye. "But, why are you saying goodbye? You're back. You just came back. You cant leave me again." "Yoong, as much as i want to. I just can't. Im not allowed to... Im dead." Yoona broke down. "If you'll be gone, then i'll be gone too. Take me with you.." "No Yoong. You can't. You still have a long life to live.""How can i live if you're not here with me? You've seen me right? How miserable i've got when you were gone?" "I understand.. That's why i came back. To tell you to... " it was hard for him too, letting her go. "tell you to, move on." "Move on?" she cried more. "no, i can't. That's just too hard." "i know. But i know you can do it. Him Yoona. You're strong right? You're strong. I know you can. Please? Do it for me? If you'll do it, i can finally breath properly up there. I can stop worrying about you." "Physically, yes. I can. But, inside, it's killing me." "i know. Now, promise me Yoong. Promise me you'll move on." "i can't. Its hard." "just try it Yoong. Try harder." "uhh, i .. I-- cant--Fine." "That's it Yoong. That's what im asking. Now, listen, im giving you a chance." "Chance?" "Yes. To find someone else, he'll help you move on." "What? You're asking me to let you go and find someone else?!" Siwon nodded. "I know, its hard for me too. But, you deserve to be happy. You'll find someone who will love you even more than i did." Yoona fell silent again. "Yoong, you'll find him today. Someone who has the same soul as mine. You'll feel it when you see him." "But-" "You promised." "Okay. I'm sorry." "Why are you sorry?" "I'm the reason why you died." " no, You're not. It was all my fault." "I am. Just, let me be." "aniyo, dont." "I'm really sorry. And i love you, remember that." "I love you too. So much." with that, Siwon's vision was gone. Yoona cried again and decided to go hom after saying goodbye. She was heading for her car when she bumped into someone. She turned to him and about to say sorry when she saw his face. Siwon. His face was exactly like him. "Siwon?" "huh? Miss, you must have mistaken. But it' not Siwon. It's Shiwon." "Oh, sorry. Sorry about that," Yoona was again in the verge of crying. "Miss? Are you crying? Sorry." "No, its not your fault." "Then why?" "I just remembered someone." "oh. Okay. " Yoona decided to say goodbye."uhmm, bye. I have to go now. Sorry again." Yoona was about to open her car when she heard him speak. "Miss? Can we meet again?"