Lover

Lover

 

(no proofread)

(no proofread)

Christmas lights surrounding the house, it's glowing like some houses in fantasies. It's January, but they rather live in this fantasy, it's just beautiful and dreamy that filled with romance.

A girl was sitting on a couch staring at the door. She grinned sweetly waiting for her lover back home, she's clearly whipped. There's something from him that makes her fall in love, maybe his charm, his face, or his personality. All she knows is she was like a magnet who wish to stick with her lover forever and ever.

Memories flooding back how they met the first time, the edge of twitched more up, "It feels like we just met 20 seconds eh?" She chuckled a little, her grip on the pillow tightened, squeezing it. Is this how love feels?

-

It was one rainy day, where raindrops rushing fiercely. Jisoo was running to her house, she got neither raincoat nor umbrella. Her whole body was soaked, but not noticing a rock in front of her. 

She tripped on the rock, closed her eyes waiting for her face to smash on the ground. A few seconds later, nothing happened. 'Did the rain stop? or me having a superpower to freeze everything?' She thought slowly opening her right eye, she did not fell.

Instead, she got caught, turning her face towards the sky. She shouldn't have done that, and now she and a man were one-inch close. Jisoo gulped, this ethereal creature right in front of her face makes her heart beating wildly, without knowing heat crept on her rosy cheeks.

(A/N: Very cliché drama scene I know lmao-)

"Tsk, are you still alive ma'am?"

Jisoo pretended to choke on her saliva and quickly get up, she mumbled thanks to him and trying to run away but tripped on the rock again. The man quickly caught her but this time he was lying on the ground while Jisoo was on top of him.

(A/N: represent y'all Jimin 2.0 who have a relationship with the floor too)

That man groaned in pain as his back plopped down on the ground, Jisoo again opened her right eye to check why is the ground soft but found out she was on top of that 'ethereal creature'. 

She quickly stood up again, looking everywhere but that man. "T-Thanks again," she stuttered not looking at him. That man stood up shook his head, a sigh escaped his lips, "Just be careful again." He said handing her an umbrella and went.

"How am I suppose to hand him back the umbrella then?" Jisoo said to herself opening the umbrella, her left eyebrow cocked up but shrugged her thoughts and went back home.

-

The sound of the car engine stops was heard outside brought back Jisoo to reality. At first, she was happy but seeing a girl dropped him off makes Jisoo pouted. A sad expression on her face was visible, she frowned hugging her knees.

"Look who's home!" Taehyung shouted expecting her to greet him with her usual breathtaking smile and her warm hug, but nothing happens. He put down everything and wore his bear slippers Jisoo bought him, he started to get worried since only the silence responded him. 

Quickened his pace towards the living room, only found his lover frowning and pouted. Taehyung heaved a sigh of relief, but this is so unusual to him.

"Hey... what's wrong?" He said sat on the couch and pull Jisoo to his warm embrace, playing with her hair.

"Who's that girl?" Jisoo said pouting at him, still thinking about the girl who dropped him home. Taehyung chuckled deeply, he's baby is jealous, "She accidentally banged her car on my car when she park her car, that's why she fetch me home for repaying, don't worry I said I was taken by someone who is a goddess."

Taehyung's answer made the corner of Jisoo's mouth curved into a small smile, her eyes turned bigger filled with relieved and excitement even though she's still insecure about him with other girls.

-

1) They were in a cafe enjoying their meal, with the tantalizing aroma of fresh coffee lingered in the air. Jisoo had a blank face hanged on her face, Taehyung noticed her behaviour and asked as if she's fine ,she answered with a light nod and Taehyung shrugged his thoughts off.

"Here is an extra dessert for you sir," a waitress said with a flirtatious smile and winked at him, it's an individual dessert but the waitress only served him. He heard Jisoo mumbled something but he couldn't listen to it clearly.

He smirked as he knew what's going on, he scoop a spoonful of black tea ice cream and shoved it to Jisoo's mouth making her widened her eyes. He saw Jisoo trying to stop her by smiling which makes him chuckled.

"I'll reject the waitress later," Taehyung said and Jisoo unable to stop her smiling, beamed happily looking at him. More and more customers entered the cafe. Oddly that most of them are girl students and keep on staring at Taehyung which make Jisoo frowned, 'I know he is handsome but he is mine.' 

She thought, accidentally scoffed rudely and rolled her eyes which makes everyone turned their attention to her. Taehyung was having a hard time suppressing his laugh, laughed while Jisoo just send him a death glare.

"Come down Chu," Taehyung said after calming his laughter down. Then, he hold Jisoo's hand and showed it to them which made Jisoo blushed. 

-

2) They were having a party in Jennie's house to celebrate Christmas, they found some of their friends but some were unfamiliar faces. Everyone was grooving the song while Jisoo just sat at the sofa playing with her hair since she's bored.

She scanned around only to find her lover being dragged by a lady which made her curious, she decided to follow them. 

She followed them to an empty corridor, that lady suddenly pinned her lover on the wall makes Jisoo fumed in anger but cool down a little when Taehyung pushed away that lady. "Sorry but you are nothing compare to my girlfriend," he said smirking to the girl and walked away but the girl went backhug him.

Jisoo can't controlled her anger and just went in the scene, "Since you heard him taken, you wanna prove yourself as a then?" Jisoo said raising her left eyebrow at her. The girl sent her a death glare, "What do you mean I'm a sl-"

"People are taken but you still want him shamelessly no? If that isn't then I'm Beyonce." Jisoo smirked while the girl frowned. While Jisoo diverted her eyes to Taehyung only to spot him eating chips, 'where the hell did he get that?'

She shook her thoughts off but then saw the girl flashed a little smirk on her face, "Oh wait it's not like it's your business or something, why do you care? Unless you are a sl-"

The girl stopped as she saw Jisoo kissing Taehyung in front of her, "Well, does this tells you something that I'm actually his girlfriend then?" That girl widened her eyes, she stomped out the scene as her pride was hurt. 

"You are lucky that you have me as a girlfriend," Jisoo said to Taehyung while he just beamed happily, feeling proud to have her.

-

"Tae?"

Taehyung hummed in response playing with her hand matching it, "Can I go where you go?" Jisoo asked, while Taehyung just grinned more like an idiot. "Oh so even when I'm bathing then?" Taehyung asked looking at her, she flushed a little. "No of course, but can we really always be this close?"

"Jisoo look at me, I know I'm too handsome that made you felt insecu-" He got cut off by Jisoo's scoffed, shook her head. "You must be hanging out with my brother lately to say that." Both of them giggled, remembering how Jisoo's brother, Jin always being narcisstic.

"Anyways, I will never leave you, never." Taehyung said while Jisoo were enjoying his warmth, it's like her home. Two lovers hugged themselves each other on a couch, unconsciously slept. 

"You're my lover." Jisoo mumbled when she slept.

The End.

 

(TSK EXCUSE ALL MY BAD EDITS)