1+1 will always be 2.

Accidental mishap.

“I’m so looking forward to the weekend baby…” JoongKi whispered into HyeKyo’s ear as he leaned near as if looking intently at her monitor screen. “Song saem~ arnt you a little too close to a female teacher in broad daylight? Eventhough she’s your girlfriend, we’ve talked about this didnt we?” The school’s principal teased out loud when he happened to walk pass the teachers’ office. JoongKi meekly apologized and distanced himself away from HyeKyo. Fellow teachers in the office giggled at their embarrassment. The two only started dating not long ago and they could see JoongKi is being serious in this relationship eventhough Hyekyo is older by a few years. In exact, the couple has been dating close to 6months. “You are such a p*ervert Song JoongKi!” Hyekyo smacked on his chest lightly as she excused herself.

 

There’s a field trip to Japan with the 3rd yr high school students. It was their graduation year. It’s a trip to boost their morale and at the same time award them for the hardwork they have put in the preparation for the final exams. Being teachers in-charge of 3rd year classes, both JoongKi and Hyekyo gets the complimentary to be involved. JoongKi's main interest isn’t the students. The weekend happens to fall on his birthday. Being oversea with his lover on his special day means so much to him. He recalled Hyekyo asking him what he wants for that occasion. “I wanna do you without the rubber… I want you to be 100% mine…” She blushed instantly at his open confession. They are adults who had dated before. He made love to her 1month after they got together. He’d never asked for anything when they consummate. He’d always worn the c*ondem without her reminding him. Giving it a deep thought, she nodded. “Count yourself lucky. It’s my safe window…” She almost laughed out seeing how his eyes sparkled with d*esire and eagerness.

 

The trip started smoothly. Everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. Not until the last day did the chain of incidents happened. Lunch at a sushi house made half the students and teaches sick. They checked in early into their last accommodation, the traditional Japanese ryokan to get everyone resting well before flying back home. JoongKi was slightly upset at the situation. He’s supposed to have fun on this day with Hyekyo. It’s his birthday. Yet his girlfriend is busy tending to unwell students and teachers while he has to settle those unaffected group. “I promise… tonight, for sure. See you in my room. 10pm sharp.” Hyekyo sensed his unhappiness and decided to perk him up a little. She’s afterall prepared for the event. He blushed. She finds him too adorable for his own good. She’s glad she’s met a good guy.

 

“Oh. ChaeWon? Thanks for helping out.. Sorry that you have to shower at such a late timing..” HyeKyo said out when she bumped into the school’s top student. “Saem! It’s nothing. We should help one another when in a foreign country.” ChaeWon smiled prettily as she continued soaking in the onsen. Both girls minded their own business after the small talk. Hyekyo exited first not knowing Chaewon was still inside. Just as she’s getting ready for a steamy night with JoongKi after the bath, teachers were running about the corridors again exclaiming,“The kids are having a another round, god!” HyeKyo has no choice but to change quickly and help out. She texted JoongKi saying she’ll make it up to him when they go back to Korea. She believes he’s gonna be busy too. He saw the situation and had read her text. He cursed lightly.

 

“. I must have soaked too long!” ChaeWon staggered in her steps as she climbed out of the onsen. Wanting nothing more to leave the humid environment, she dismissed her inner wear and only wrapped herself with the yukata. Taking her personal belongings, she exited the shared bathroom. Her vision still not cleared. Her hand supporting her form as she tried her best to walk back to her room. Once entered, she rolled the futon open and dunked her dizzy state on it. Sleep overtook her senses. JoongKi looked at the clock. It’s 1am already. He tried his luck. He texted Hyekyo. [Babe.. sleeping?] Her reply never came. The commotion has eased. Lights were off. Quietly, he exited his room and walked towards HyeKyo’s. Gently sliding the shoji door, the faint light from the moon allowed him to see a breathing lump on the futon. He shuts it upon entering and locked himself in.

 

JoongKi went under the cover slowly. He could hear her soft breathing. “Baby… still sleepy?” He tried waking her up as he circled his arms around her waist from behind. There was no reaction from her. “Can I help myself to the meal?” He whispered on as his hands started trailing along her skin. For some reason, he felt something was different. His heart was beating faster than usual but he took it as a sign of nervous since he’s going to make love to his lover without protection for the first time. Somehow the body he's hugging felt unfamiliar. That send tremors to his meat. There’s this thrill he’d never felt before at this moment. She smelled much alluring than usual. Her curves more shapely and evident than before. He couldn’t peel his touch away from her. “Baby… baby… No b*ra? What are you doing to me…” He husked as he cupped her yukata covered globes that felt so much fuller. Even the soft mews she’s making as he squeezes her molds while teasing her e*rected n*ips sound unusually enticing. His rod t*hrobbed erratically against her p*erky rear.

 

“What’s this? You prepared so much for me baby?” JoongKi asked in surprised when his f*ingers graced down south between the opening of the thin material covering her. She wasn’t wearing any p*anty. She even smoothened her eden garden flawlessly. “You’re so sensitive today baby… tighter than usual too… what’s wrong… but I love it that you’re so w*et and ready for me…” He continued whispering their love language as he r*ubs and f*ingered her southern lips. Her inner walls clamping onto his fingers. His appetite grew. “This is my first thanks to you… get ready to wake up…” He went down on her. She still smelled fresh from the bath. He s*preads her legs and feasted on her jewel. She started to squirm as his t*ongue drilled her hole mercilessly. He heard her beginning to m*oan. She tasted so much delicious than before. He reckoned it’s the excitement that caused these mismatch. His heart literally fluttered when he heard her satisfactory m*oan when she c*limaxed.

 

ChaeWon’s eyes shot open. Her mind was awoken by something so intense that she’s trying hard to catch her breath. Coming to p*uberty, she’s not clueless on girls having w*et dreams like boys. Yet this dream felt so real. And reality hits her when she finally realized that someone is still slurping her j*uices. She dare not move or make a sound. It definitely crossed the boundary yet it felt dangerously p*leasurable. Something she’s always curious about yet haven’t tried any of sort yet. The room was too dark for her to see who her predator is. She froze when he started un*tying her yukata and kissing up her tummy and eventually latched on her n*ips. She made a sound when he kept s*ucking, l*icking and g*roping her chest and cherries. She felt his t*hrobbing meat against her sacred lips. “Finally awake baby? You tasted so sweet…” Before she could utter a word, their lips crushed together. Her first kiss. It was very hungry yet at the same time gentle.

 

“Wait!” Chaewon panicked when he kept g*rinding his rod against her as if telling her he wants in the r*aw way. “I’ve waited long enough baby… I’ll go slow…” JoongKi grunted in agony at the d*esire drowning him. He took her lips, squeezed her mold, s*pread her thighs and entered. He cursed at the tightness he’d never felt before. But he felt full of pride hearing her cry out at his entry. The foreign entrance made her tightens up further consciously. It was not disgusting at least. She loosen up slowly as he took his time to ease his burning p*ole into her deeper. “Baby… I can’t take it any longer… you feel so damn good tonight! Urgh!!!” JoongKi p*lunged in to the hilt. She cried out loud just as he felt he bursted through a resistance. She’s shivering. Immediately he cooed her affectionately with gentle kisses. “Better? Are you alright?” He held back his urges. “You? You don’t sound good…” ChaeWon asked softly as her pain subsides. “It’s your fault. You feel so good. I really wanna do you bad!” He confessed. He couldn’t see her blush. Instead she tugged him down and whispered in his ears,” you can do me now…” His meat twitched at her sentence.

 

Before he move his hips, she asked him a weird question. “Who are you?” JoongKi thought it some of her jokes. “Your boyfriend, your ultimate lover, silly.” Her next sentence stilled him,” But I don’t have a boyfriend…” Immediately JoongKi retracted himself away from their connected form. He felt the loss but the current issue was much bigger. The lights dimmed on. “Holy . Why? How? This is Song saem room…” He was lost for words. The disheveled state of the student he’d taken was indescribable. The yukata he partially peeled off her showed so much of her goddess assets. And his worst nightmare, her innocence. Her hair that came undone was much longer than HyeKyo’s. Those wavey curls hid those gorgeous globes from his eyes. “You are dating Hyekyo saem?” ChaeWon asked and JoongKi nodded. Her pouty lips he can’t divert away from. Getting his sanity back, he went towards her. “For now… Let’s get you clean up…”

 

ChaeWon watched JoongKi clear the mess up as she fix her yukata to cover her modesty. She twitched when he insisted on cleaning her deflowered entry. She couldn’t help but blush. Their eyes met as he looked up when he heard her mews. Both breathing in hard. No words needed. Their gap closened. Their lips devouring one another. Ignoring the lighted situation, he pushed them down on the futon once more. This time, her hands searches his skin. He’s having goosebumps. Once again getting physical with the body that gave him immense trills, his rod stood up mighty in seconds. “You sure ChaeWon?” He knows her name. She nodded. Forehead against forehead, JoongKi eased his meat into her entrance. He took deep breaths as he drilled deeper until their p*elvis met each other. She tightens up whenever he t*hrust his hips against her entry. She was reciprocating to his rhythm. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. They were connected even deeper. He can’t help but g*roan at the p*leasure she’s giving him. He wants to dance in her moans. He couldn’t last any more. His pace increases. He took her rough. Tapping her thigh, he mumbled her to release her legs that's locking around him. “More… I want more of you…” Hearing her d*esire for him, JoongKi cursed. That was the last retrain. His seeds blasted into her welcome w*omb instantly. She milked him to the last drop. Her walls spammed continuously. She reached peak as well, together.

 

As their breath stabled, he extracted his rod. His misses the compactness. He doesn’t know what’s next between them. He has Hyekyo. “It’s just between us.” ChaeWon gave him the solution. JoongKi left the room and went back to his. He couldn’t sleep that night. He remained in daze while having breakfast. “Morning honey. Sorry. I slept with the girls who were sick. Couldn’t reply you… angry?” Hyekyo crept up that gave him a shock. He quickly calm his nerves down. “You’re so gonna get it when we get back…” He covered up nicely. Just as they were eating, ChaeWon appeared with the other students. JoongKi chocked on his food when he was caught looking at her. He saw her blush and decided to like it a lot. Afterall, he’s the one who made her a woman. Seeing her in the modest yet flattering floral dress she’s wearing, he’s fixated at her grace and elegance. He can’t believe she’s the girl he took yesterday. He still can’t wrap his mind around the fact that she said she wanted more of him. He gave his seeds to her. She wanted his seeds badly. That image of hers imprinted to his very soul.

 

On the last of her high school, he needed to see her one last time. He knows he shouldn’t but he can’t help himself. He kissed her lips first. He can’t stop thinking about their moment in Japan. She grabbed his wrist, ran and brought him to the girls gymnastics changing room. She kissed him back feverishly the instant she locked themselves inside. On the gym mat, he took her the second time. The l*ust he has for her clouded his mind. “I’m gonna put in now…. Arh….. this is the best…. ChaeWon ah….” JoongKi g*roaned as her walls coiled around his meat. “So pretty, all mine….” He husked when her school blouse un*buttoned and b*ra pushed aside. Her pink t*weaks s*educing him. Hearing her mew under his ministration gives him p*leasure. “So tight…! I’m spilling….” He grunted as he pumped her on. “Do it… I want every single drop of your seeds…” She m*oaned. “You might get pregnant this time….” He cursed while t*hrusting deep. “Then marry me…” Her giggles send shivers up his spine. He ignored his rational calls and flood her w*omb with his seeds. It was that session he got to know her mom is strict on her s*exual education. She made sure ChaeWon got regular contraceptives jabs.

 

“Congrats to the newly weds!!! Mr and Mrs Song!” The guest cheered. JoongKi married HyeKyo two springs later. “Sleep first alright baby…” JoongKi kissed HyeKyo on her cheek. “Don’t drink too much alright… How can you boys meet so frequent, more than women?!” HyeKyo worried yet joked. He shrugged and exited their apartment and drove off. “JoongKi! Here!” The guys signaled him over. “How is it that you are married for 2years and still childless?! But really, don’t have any. We keep wanting to leave home to escape the kids!” His friends grumbled. JoongKi rolled his eyes at them. His phone beeped. A text message. [1505] He came out with the usual excuse and left the group. Standing infront of the door, he pressed the doorbell. “Miss me?” He smiled at the voice and walked in, the door shuts.

 

“Happy graduation ChaeWon…” JoongKi kissed her lips when he entered the room. “Thanks. Hello to society. Urgh!” She grumbled cutely. “You’ll do fine, I’m sure….” JoongKi hugged her. It’s been four years. They remained in contact. They didn’t stop when they should. JoongKi couldn’t. ChaeWon couldn’t too. Their r*endezvous continued till this date even after he got married. ChaeWon didn’t care about that. “I want you and I don’t have to possess you to have you. You’ll come to me nonetheless.” Her confidence was admirable. It makes her even more attractive. She’s young and her playfulness spiked as they coupled over the years. She has him around her little finger. They meet once a week. He managed this well without getting caught that he’s having a affair. As long ChaeWon still wants him, he couldn’t care more. Their accidental mishap wasn’t a bad thing. It's simple math equation. One man and one gorgeous woman will always make two, an inseperable pair.