the school year

☾ 𝓐𝑳𝑶𝑯𝑶𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑨 ☽ ; 𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗐𝖾-𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒! 🕯 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗊𝗎𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇! ACCEPTING pre-open reservations — opening on November 25th.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
alohomora. hogwarts a mewe based literate hp au home             tumblr            handbook            apply (c/s)   the school year

This is to give everyone a rough understanding of the timing of things. The roleplay runs on current time. If it’s November in real life, it’s November in the roleplay. However members can choose to write threads from various points in time; over the previous school break, from a previous year or month, etc.

Note: some events may be added over time.

 

Term 1: The Autumn term (September-December)

September 1st: The Hogwarts Express departs King Cross at 11AM. The Welcoming Feast takes place in the Great Hall that evening. Normal curfews apply.

September 2nd: Classes begin. Schedules are handed out at breakfast.

September 15th: Quidditch trials and practice begins.

October 31st: The Hallowe’en Feast occurs in the Great Hall.

November 6th: The Quidditch season begins with the first game of the season.

December 17th: Last day of Term 1. Students returning home for the holidays depart the following day.

December 15th: Christmas day. Students remaining at Hogwarts attend the Christmas Feast in the Great Hall.

January 7th: Students return to Hogwarts.

 

Term 2: The Spring term (January-April)

January 8th: Term 2 classes commence.

April 15th: Final day of Term 2. Students can return home for the Easter Holiday or r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter