Oneshot: I noticed you from the very first day we met.

Oneshot: I noticed you from the very first day we met.

"Taehyeon, you should play her prince", Saeho smiled at me.
"Sure", I smiled and stood up. Sooyoung acted asleep and I slowly walked closer.
"Is that the princess?", I said with a deeper voice. Joy chuckled.
"Approach her slowly and give her a kiss on the cheek", Kwanghee instructed. I nodded. I walked closer, held her face and kissed her cheek slightly. She opened her eyes, stretched and looked at me.
"Did you wake me up? Are you my prince?", she asked, slowly getting closer.
"I did", I hummed. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. We acted as if we kissed. Everyone laughed and I went back to my seat next to Joohyun. I looked at her and noticed a little frown on her face. I leaned over to her.
"Are you okay, unnie?", I asked her softly. She nodded without looking at me.
We went on with the show and wrapped it up nicely.
On the way to our van, Seungwan unnie linked her arm with mine.
"That was fun", she smiled. I agreed.
"Sorry that you couldn't eat any of the stuff", she added. I shook my head.
"It's okay. We couldn't know that they wouldn't order everything", I smiled. She nodded. We entered the van and I sat between Seungwan and Seulgi. I yawned.
"Come here, lean your head on my shoulder", Wan unnie smiled. I nodded and put my head on her shoulder. I noticed Seulgi unnie holding my hand and caressing my forearm. I smiled and slowly fell asleep. We went to our next schedule: a radio show. While doing the radio show I noticed Joohyun looking at me every now and then. On our way out, I suddenly heard my name.
"Taehyeon-ah!", I heard someone shout. I turned around and noticed the Twice girls standing there. I grinned and walked over to them
"Unnie!", I smiled and hugged Nayeon. Suddenly they all group hugged me.
"Hey", I chuckled. We all parted the hug besides one specific japanese member, Mina. I hugged her back.
"How are you guys doing?", I smiled.
"We released a maxi single just a few weeks ago and are working hard on our next album", Jihyo smiled at me.
"Right! I remember now!", I smiled.
"How are you?", Sana asked me.
"Good! We just released our newest EP", I smiled.
"We should hang out soon! They keep mentioning you! Especially Mina", Jeongyeon laughed.
"Yah! Unnie", Mina whined. I rubbed her back.
"Does my dear dongsaeng miss me?", I asked Mina smiling. She looked away but didn't break off the hug.
"I do...", she murmured.
"Hm? I couldn't hear that", I smiled.
"I miss you", she half-yelled. I chuckled.
"If that's so, I have to pay you a visit", I chuckled.
"Text me your schedule", I smiled at the others. Jihyo nodded.
"Will do", she smiled.
"Hyeon-ah! We need to get going! We have rehearsal!", I heard Seulgi calling me.
"Sorry girls! I see you soon", I smiled and parted the hug with Mina. I noticed her pouting.
"Don't pout! We'll see each other soon!", I smiled. She nodded and kissed my cheek real quick before dissappearing in the crowd. I waved at them and ran to my members.
"Mina unnie definitely likes you!", Yerim chuckled in the car.
"What do you mean?", I asked confused.
"She has a crush on you!", Sooyoung laughed. I looked at them confused.
"I don't think so", I said.
"Then you're oblivious", Yerim laughed. I was so confused. Why would she like me? I noticed Joohyun putting her headphones in. I looked at her. I tapped her leg. She looked at me.
"You okay?", I mouthed. She nodded and looked away again. We arrived at the company. I grabbed my bag as well as Joohyun bag. She looked at me confused. I smiled at her and we entered the company. We went into the dressing room. I took off my jeans and shirt and put on wide sweatpants and a wide shirt. I also threw on a hoddie. But I only put my head through and one arm, the other side rested on my shoulder. While rehearsal, Joohyun was kind of distant and cold to me, which made me sad. We finished up rehearsal and on the way out, we met the NCT boys, ateast a few of them. I saw Yangyang and grinned.
"Yaaaang!", I grinned and ran up to him. He looked up and smiled at me.
"Noona!", he grinned and hugged me. I loved hugging him. He is like a little brother to me.
"I missed you", I murmured.
"Damn, Taehyeon, how can you show so much pda with your boyfriend", Johnny chuckled. I glared at him.
"You're just jealous because I'm noona's favorite, hyung!", Yang laughed. Johnny blushed. I chuckled.
"I love you too, John, don't worry", I smiled and sidehugged him. I noticed my members behind me talking to the others.
"Then go out with me, Taehyeon-ah", he said boldly. I sighed.
"You know I can't, oppa", I said.
"Why? I don't care about the company's rules! I like you", he said upset. I noticed everyone was now looking at us.
"You're like a brother to me, oppa", I murmured.
"At least give me a chance. You never tried seeing me in a different light!", he said loudly.
"That's enough, Johnny", Taeyeong said and grabbed Johnny's arm. He tried pulling him away but he refused.
"I really like you, Taehyeon-ah", he whispered.
"I know, oppa....I'm sorry", I mumbled and looked down.
"Please...please give me a chance", he whispered. I sighed.
"Okay", I said. Everyone looked at me shocked, even Johnny.
"Are you free tonight?", he asked me.
"We have rehearsal early tomorrow", Joohyun suddenly said.
"Oh okay...", he mumbled.
"It's okay. I'm free tonight", I smiled.
"Then how about I pick you up in 2 hours", he smiled happily. I nodded.
"I see you later, oppa", I smiled. He nodded and they left one by one.
"Taehyeon", Taeyong said. I looked at him.
"Don't hurt his feelings. Don't give him hope", he said and left. I watched him leave. I sighed.
"Come on, Tae-ah! Let's go", Seungwan said and pulled on my hand.
"You know, Tae-ah, you didn't had to say yes", Wan said on the way to the van.
"I know...but...that's gonna sound even worse, but I felt pity...and he's right...I never gave him a chance", I mumbled.
"Just don't lie to yourself and do something you don't want to", she said squeezing my hand. I nodded. We entered the van and were driven home. I showered after arriving and got ready. I put on grey striped suit pants and a black shirt I loosely tucked into my pants.
"You're gonna wear that?", Joohyun asked me. I looked at her.
"I am", I smiled. She looked so annoyed.
"Do I look stupid?", I asked her. She looked at me shocked. I stared at her.
"Damn, Hyeon unnie!", Sooyoung smiled after entering the living room. "You look great!", she added. I turned to her.
"Thank you, Sooyoung-ah!", I smiled. Seungwan came in as well and smiled at me.
"Call me if you need anything", she smiled. I nodded.
"Thank you, Wan unnie", I smiled and was about to hug her when the doorbell rang.
"I'll open it", she said and left to open the door. I grabbed my wallet.
"Hey Taehyeon-ah", Johnny smiled at me when I walked over to the door. "You look great", he added. I chuckled.
"You don't look so bad yourself", I smiled. He blushed.
"Don't bring her back too late and if anything happens, I'll kill you", Seungwan said.
"Yes ma'am", Johnny said and saluted. I chuckled. We bid goodbye and left. He took me to a restaurant and after that he drove me back again. In the elevator he grabbed my hand and brought me to my apartment.
"Thank you", Johnny smiled. I chuckled.
"Don't tha-", he suddenly pressed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back, trying hard to feel anything, but there was nothing. Suddenly we heard someone cough behind me. We parted the hug and I noticed my unnies standing there. I blushed, not because he kissed me but because my unnies watched me.
"Thank you for bringing her home", Seungwan smiled. He nodded.
"I see you around, Taehyeon-ah", he smiled and left. I watched him.
"Come in", Seungwan said pulling on my hand. I nodded and entered. I sat on the couch and was deep in my thoughts.
"Hyeon-ah", I heard Seulgi say. I looked up at her.
"How was it?", she asked me.
"Nice...", I mumbled. "Sorry, I need a sec", I said and went into my room. Suddenly my phone vibrated.
'I had a really nice date, Taehyeon-ah! Thank you so much for giving me a chance' I put my phone on the side and held my head.
"Tae-ah! Can I come in?", Seungwan asked.
"Sure", I mumbled. She entered the room and sat next to me on the bed.
"How are you?"
"I don't like him like that....I felt nothing when we kissed...", I explained.
"You should tell him", Wan unnie said. I nodded. I hugged her. We spent some time together until it was time so sleep. The next morning came and we went to to rehearsal early in the morning. I was wearing wide sweatpants as well as a cropped hoddie. I yawned in the car. After arriving we instantly started with rehearsal. After some time, someome knocked on our door. I walked over and opened the door. Johnny was in front of me smiling brightly.
"Hey", I said. He pulled me closer and kissed me. I pushed him slighgly away and went into the hallway with him, closing the door behind him.
"I'm sorry, Johnny....I tried...I really tried but I just can't like you like that", I explained. He looked at me, eyes full of hurt.
"Why did you kiss me then?", he asked.
"Because I wanted to give you a fair chance", I said. He hung his head low. I was about to grab his hand when he pulled away.
"Oppa", I said quietly. He shook his head and just left. I sighed and went back inside the room. Seungwan looked at me.
"I told him", I said.
"He didn't take it well, hm?", she asked. I shook my head.
"He got upset because I kissed him back....but I wanted to give him a chance", I explained.
"At least this way he won't bug you anymore. Tell you that you should kiss him to see...", Seulgi explained. I nodded. I sighed.
"Let's continue", I said and we continued. After a while, someone stormed in. That person pushed me and I fell on the ground, face first. I heard my wrist crack while trying to catch me and winced in pain. I turned around and finally noticed the person who pushed.
"Why did you do that to him?!", Ten shouted at me. I winced. "Why did you kiss him?", he added loudly. I slowly stood up and dusted off my pants.
"Because I gave him a real chance", I said.
"But you already knew that you didn't like him!", she shouted.
"Sometimes things change after a kiss", I said quietly.
"You're a ", he said.
"Enough! You do not talk to my member like that", Joohyun suddenly shouted.
"He asked for a chance. She was just kind enough to give it to him", she said. "He knew that it would probably change nothing", she added.
"It was still cruel of her to kiss him back", he said.
"I'm sorry, okay, Ten! I'm sorry I kissed him back and I'm sorry I can't see him like that!", I shouted frustrated.
"But shouldn't you be happy about that?", I called him out. He looked at me, pain in his eyes.
"How dare you assume I would be happy that you broke his heart!", he said mad.
"Go take care of him, heal him. This could be your chance. Instead you come here and push me? Shout at me? How is that gonna help Jo-", I shouted.
"Don't you dare ever take his name into your dirty mouth again!", he shouted and then left. I sighed.
"Let's continue", I said and started the music again. I noticed the girls looking at me worried every now and then. After a while we took a break. I stood up again and BTS - Blood, Sweat and Tears. I started dancing with all my might. I was so frustrated. I didn't want to hurt him. At the second floor choreo, I did the worm and my arm gave in and I fell face first on the ground.
"Taehyeon-ah", I heard Joohyun shout and ran over to me, but I just laid there. I heard the others running over as well. Joohyun put her hand on my back. I felt my back tingle.
"I didn't mean to hurt him", I mumbled.
"We know that, Tae-ah! He knew that could happen, but still continuesly asked you out...it's not your fault", Wan unnie explained.
"Ehm, unnie, you're bleeding", Sooyoung mumbled. Finally I noticed the little puddle forming under me.
"Oh", I mumbled and sat up. I noticed the puddle of blood and my nose kept dripping. Joohyun ran over to her back and came back again. She gave me a few tissues.
"Thank you, unnie", I smiled and stuffed my nose a little. I tried standing up, but used my hurt hand again and fell down again, hissing in pain.
"I'm bringing you to the hospital", Joohyun said and helped me stand up. I nodded.
She grabbed her bag.
"Continue rehearsal. I'll be back as soon as possible", Joohyun said and the others nodded. We left the room and Joohyun called our manager.
"Unnie, Taehyeon needs to go to the hospital. She hurt her hand", she said over the phone. A few seconds later, she hung up. We waited in the foyer and a minute later Manager unnie arrrived. She took me and Joohyun to a hospital. I went over to the recieptienist.
"Hello", I smiled.
"What can I do for you?", she smiled.
"I hurt my hand and now I can't put pressure on it anymore", I explained.
"We need to wait in a room", Manager unnie said from behind and showed her SM employee pass. She nodded and told me to wait in room number 5. I nodded. Joohyun grabbed my hand and we entered the room. I sat down and sighed. I switched out the tissue for a new one and threw it in the trash.
"Hello, I'm Doctor Kim", a doctor entered and smiled.
"Hi, I'm Lee Taehyeon", I smiled.
"So, you got a nose bleed?", he asked. I shook my head.
"I mean, yes, but that's not why I'm here", I chuckled. "I fell earlier and can't put any pressure on my left hand anymore", I explained. "The nosebleed is just a by-product", I added. He nodded.
"I have to x-ray your hand", he said. I nodded and followed him. We x-raid my hand and then we went back into the room. He put the x-rays up and showed me my bones.
"They are slightly out of place", he explained. I nodded. "Your wrist is sprained", he added. I nodded again.
"I'll be back in a second", he said and left. He came back after a few seconds.
"I want you to wear this splint for the next 48 hours, because it seems like your sprain is of level 2", he explained and put a splint on my hand. I nodded.
"Cool it every 3 to 4 hours for 20 minutes for two days. And when you're sleeping, keep your hand above your head", he explained. I nodded.
"I want to see you again in 2 days", he added. I nodded. He gave me an appointment.
"Oh...and can I get an autograph for my daughter? She loves you", he said embarrassed. I chuckled and sign a piece of paper.
"What's her name?", I asked him.
"Ahreum", he said. I nodded and wrote for Ahreum. We left the hospital. Manager unnie drove us back to the company.
"I'll be with you in a second", I told Joohyun. She shook her head.
"I'll wait here", she said. I nodded and went into our changing room. I washed up my face since my nosebleed finally stopped. I looked down and noticed my hoodie having blood stain. I sighed and took it off. I put it to my bag and looked for a shirt. Sadly I didn't have one, besides the proper clothes for after rehearsal.
"Normally I always have one here...", I mumbled. I sighed.
"Guess I'll finish rehearsal without a shirt", I mumbled. I went out in my black sportbra. Joohyun looked at me and blushed.
"W-why are you not wearing a shirt? You can't walk around like this", she said.
"It's okay, our rehearsal room is right there", I said. "I don't have a second shirt..", I added. She nodded slowly. We walked to our rehearsal room when suddenly Taeyong, Yang, Mark, Ten and Johnny came out of a room. Their eyes instantly landed on me. They all blushed. I noticed Joohyun standing protectively in front of me.
"Hey", I said and waved with my hurt hand. Ten stared at it. I instantly put my hand down again and hid it behind Joohyun.
"Come on, Taehyeon-ah, we have to go", she said and grabbed my okay hand. She pulled me into our rehearsal room. The girls instantly looked at me. I smiled.
"Damn, Tae-ah! Why are you only in a bra?", Seungwan chuckled. I noticed the girls looking me up and down. Joohyun stood in front of me again.
"Don't look at her like that", she said.
"Sorry, but Tae looks great. Major different between a croptop and just a sportbra", Wan unnie chuckled. I blushed. I backhugged Joohyun.
"Thank you, unnie", I whispered.
"So, what did the doctor say?", Seulgi asked. I looked at her while still hugging Joohyun.
"I sprained it. I need to rest it until I see the doctor in 2 days again", I explained. "And I have to wear this and cool it", I explained. They nodded.
"Then let's practice singing", Seulgi said. I nodded.
"Thank you", I smiled. We grabbed a few chairs, mikes and sat down. We started the song and practiced.

(Everyone, Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Taehyeon, Joy, Yeri
"
Umpah umpah umpah umpah
Umpah umpah umpah umpah

Here we go now!
Umpah-pah
Uh yeah
Uh yeah

경고하는데 조심해야 돼
깊을지도 몰라
여럿 봤는데 못 나오던데
왜? 나도 몰라
내게 묻지 마 얼마나 깊은지
내 눈은 못 보니까
허우적대는 저 다른 애들과
넌 다르길 바래

막 답답하고
숨이 막히고
내게 빠진 거 맞지?
너무 겁먹지 마
난 바로 너야 넌
숨만 쉬어도 내 짝이 될 테니까

Feel the rhythm
몸이 기억하는 대로 좋아
Something unforgettable
바로 지금
맘이 흘러가는 대로 좋아
수평선 위를 나는 거야

Umpah umpah umpah umpah
호흡을 맞추고
Umpah umpah umpah umpah
두 눈을 맞추고
Umpah umpah umpah umpah
너와 나 좋아
Something unforgettable

Let the beat drop
기분 So so hot hot
Uh yeah

(Baby)
Umpah-pah 응? 좀 이상해 (Ding!)
음, 어디 갔어?
자꾸 너 박자를 놓쳐?
경고야 너 또 물먹어 (Oh yeah yeah yeah)
자꾸만 Dumb dumb 잠깐만 Huh
궁금해? 이 빠-빨간 맛 Yah
행복이란 가깝지 Like ice cream cake! (Ice cream cake)

막 정신없고 (막 정신없고)
숨이 막히고 (숨 막히고)
내게 빠진 거 맞지?
너무 겁먹지 마 (난)
난 항상 너야 넌 (너야)
숨만 쉬어도 곧 떠오를 테니까 (널 테니까)

Feel the rhythm
몸이 기억하는 대로 좋아 (Oh yeah)
Something unforgettable (Unforgettable)
바로 지금 (바로 지금)
맘이 흘러가는 대로 좋아
수평선 위를 나는 거야

Umpah umpah umpah umpah
리듬을 맞추고 (Oh 맞추고)
Umpah umpah umpah umpah
두 발을 맞추고 (Oh 맞추고)
Umpah umpah umpah umpah (Ooh yeah)
너와 나 좋아
Something unforgettable

태양을 담은 (Oh)
너의 그 눈빛 속 날 봐 (Oh yeah 나를 봐)
잊지 못할 이 순간 좋아

Feel the rhythm (Feel the rhythm)
몸이 기억하는 대로 좋아 (My heart 좋아)
Something unforgettable (Unforgettable)
바로 지금 (바로 지금)
맘이 흘러가 니 몸을 맡겨 내 손을 놓지 마 (Oh)
수평선 위를 나는 거야 (Ohh)

Umpah umpah umpah umpah
호흡을 맞추고 (Oh 맞추고)
Umpah umpah umpah umpah
두 눈을 맞추고 (Oh 너와 나 Ah yeah)
Umpah umpah umpah umpah
이 순간 좋아 (좋아)
Something unforgettable (Unforgettable)

Let the beat drop (That’s right)
기분 So so hot hot (Hot)
Here we go now! (Yeah)
Umpah-pah
"
I looked at Joohyun while she was singing and smiled. She pushed her hair back and my heart skipped a beat. She is so incredibly beautiful. Someone knocked on our door after we finished. We called them in and the SNSD Oh Girls and Tiffany entered. We smiled at them.
"Taehyeon", Sunny stuttered.
"Ah...sorry, I forgot a second shirt", I mumbled and grabbed a blanket to put around me.
"Sorry unnies", I said and bowed.
"Damn, Taehyeon, you're hot!", Yuri said. I blushed. Joohyun came over to me and side hugged me. I smiled and put my arm around her. We talked for a little while to the girls.
"Taehyeon-ah", Tiffany called me. I looked at her. She waved me over. I parted the hug with Joohyun and walked over to her in a corner.
"I miss you, Taehyeonnie", she whispered. I sighed.
"You miss our relationship, not me", I said. She shook her head. We dated for a little less than a year, when our CEO found out and made us break up. She just accepted it without fighting, making me believe that she didn't actually love me and then left the country shortly after that. It's already been 2 years and I was over her.
"I miss you! I regret leaving you like that", she mumbled.
"Look, Miyoung...it's been 2 years. I'm over you, I don't love you anymore. You missed the chance to fight for us", I explained.
"Please give me another chance, give us another chance!", she murmured. I shook my head.
"It's too late...You're too late", I said. She looked at me sad.
"I will always love you", she whispered. I hugged her.
"Thank you for loving me and treating me right while we dated", I whispered. She hugged me back. We parted the hug after a short while and the SNSD girls left. I waved them goodbye and sighed.
"What did Tiffany unnie want?", Sooyoung asked me worried. She's the only one who knows the reason why she broke up, since she was the only one home back then.
"She wants to get back together", I said.
"Are you okay, unnie?", she asked. The others were busy cleaning the room. I nodded.
"I'm over everything, I'm over her", I explained. She hugged me quickly and we helped cleaning. After cleaning we made our way back to our dorm after changing, since we didn't have any schedules for the rest of the day. On the way back I got a message from Jihyo.
'Hey Taehyeon unnie! We are free for the rest of the day, as well as Friday and Sunday evening'
"Joohyun unnie? We are free for the rest of the day, right?", I asked her. Joohyun looked at me smiling and nodded.
"Then I'll go visit the Twice girls today", I smiled and send them a text that I will be coming today in like two hours.
"I'll drive you there", Joohyun smiled.
"Thank you", I said and texted with Jihyo. She asked me if I want to eat with them. I pressed my lips together. I don't like eating with other people. I have no problem eating with my members, because I eat with them every day, but I have problems with other people. I used to have friends that would always stress me because I wasn't eating fast enough or kept telling me to finish my food even though I was full.
'I'll eat before coming, but you can eat when I'm there'
We arrived at the dorm and went up. I showered, dried my hair, put on black tech pants as well as a white shirt. I grabbed a chest bag and put that on as well. I grabbed a protein bar and ate that. Joohyun came out of her room, looking stunning. She wore some tight jeans and a red blouse.
"Damn, you're gorgeous", I whispered. She blushed and looked away. I blushed as well. I did not mean to say that out loud. She walked closer, swaying her hips a little more due to the heels she was wearing. She has weak knees and ankles, so whenever she wears heels she sways her hip more to keep her balance. I stared at her body. I know she's a little insecure about her walking, but I think it's so cute and hot. She tripped and I caught her by her hips. I was holding her close and we looked at each other. My heart was going crazy. I closed my eyes for a second and felt her hands cupping my face. I opened my eyes and looked at her. I glanced at her lips and then looked in her eyes again. She did the same and slowly pulled my face closer to her. I closed my eyes.
"You guys are still here?", I heard Seulgi ask. I opened my eyes and looked at Seulgi. Joohyun instantly retracted her hand and turned around to look at Seulgi too.
"We were about to leave", I smiled. Seulgi and bid us goodbye. I grabbed my dad hat and wallet. We left the apartment and went to her car. She drove me there. This is so wrong.
"Send me a message when I should pick you up again", she smiled at me. That was the first thing she said to me ever since we almost kissed. I nodded. "And don't forget to ask for an icepack", she added. I nodded again.
"Thank you, Joohyun unnie", I smiled. I entered the apartment building.
"Good evening", I smiled.
"Hello, who are you visiting?", the guy at the desk asked me.
"I'm visiting the Twice girls. I'm Lee Taehyeon", I smiled. He nodded and pointed to the elevator. I put on my hat and entered the elevator. I took the elevator up and knocked on their apartment door.
"Taehyeon!", Momo grinned after opening the door. I hugged her.
"Hey", I smiled. She let me in. I took off my shoes and entered. The others were sitting on the couches and said hello to me. I plopped on the couch next to Jeongyeon and Nayeon.
"I love your couch", I mumbled. They chuckled.
"Have you eaten yet?", I asked.
"We wanted to wait with ordering, in case you want something too, unnie", Dahyun explained. I smiled. They are so sweet.
"Then let's order now", I smiled and they nodded. They are started looking at the menu of a restaurant. I looked around and noticed Mina missing.
"Where's Mina?", I asked no one in particular.
"I'm here", Mina suddenly said from the hallway. I looked up and my mouth opened. Holy . She looks great. She was wearing ripped jeans and an oversized hoodie. I stood up and walked over to her pulling her into a hug.
"How are you?", I asked her quietly.
"I-I'm okay", she whispered. I pulled her into her room and pulled her onto her bed.
"How are you really?", I asked. She sighed.
"JYP finally allowed me to go on hiatus", she whispered.
"That's good", I said.
"Have you been to your doctor yet?", I asked her. She shook her head.
"I've got an appointment next week", she mumbled.
"When?", I asked her.
"On Tuesday afternoon", she said. I got my phone out and checked my schedule. We only have a filming in the morning.
"I'll bring you there", I said. She looked at me shocked.
"Or do you want to go with someone else...or alone...?", I asked her. She shook her head and held my hand, playing with my fingers.
"Thank you", she smiled. I shook my head.
"Send me the details via kakaotalk, I'll pick you up on Tuesday", I smiled. She nodded and leaned her body against mine. I put my left arm around her. I sympathize a lot with her since I've been dealing with depression for the past 2 years.
"Unnie", she whispered after a while and grabbed my left hand that was over her shoulder. I hissed in pain. She instantly stood up shocked.
"I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry", she said fast and bowed. She stayed in the bowed position.
"It's okay", I said. I noticed that she started shaking. I heard sniffling and instantly stood up. I pulled her in a hug.
"Mina-yah, it's okay", I whispered and carressed her back. I noticed the door opening and looked at Jihyo who just came in.
"Mina, are you hungry?", Jihyo asked softly. She shook her head.
"Mina-yah, please. You can order whatever you want. It's on me", I smiled. She shook her head again. I parted the hug, but Mina held me tighter.
"I'll be back in a second, okay? I promise", I whispered. She slowly let go off me. I left the room and closed the door behind me.
"Did she eat regularly lately?", I asked. Jihyo shook her head.
"She hasn't. I'm really worried about her", she whispered.
"Can you order her a bibimbap and something sweet?" I asked her. She nodded.
"What about you?", she asked me.
"I don't need anything", I smiled. "Call us when the food is here, okay? I'll take care of Mina until then", I said. She nodded and left. I entered the room again and noticed Mina standing there with her head hung low.
"Mina~", I hummed. She looked up at me. I opened my arms. She ran into them and I hugged her tight. After a little while we laid down on her bed. I hugged her and a caressed her back while she relaxed. I kissed the crown of her head.
"Unnie?", she whispered. I hummed.
"Can we stay like this forever? I feel so safe with you", she whispered. I chuckled.
"Maybe not forever, but we can stay like this for a little while longer", I smiled. We relaxed until Jihyo knocked on the door again.
"Food is here", she whispered. I nodded. I noticed Mina being asleep.
"Mina~ you gotta wake up", I whispered. She stirred and hugged me tighter.
"Let's eat something", I smiled. She shook her head.
"Then I'll eat alone", I said and slowly stood up. She pouted. I went to the door and held out my hand to her. She came running and held my hand. The second we entered the living room, everyone looked at me and I noticed Mina stop in her tracks.
"Is it okay if I eat with Mina in her room?", I asked them. Jihyo nodded. She stood up and brought the bibimbap and a piece of cake into her room. I smiled and pulled Mina into her room.
"It's okay, Mina-yah", I smiled when I noticed her gripping my shirt.
"Your members love you no matter what, okay?", I smiled. She pressed her face against my back. I chuckled slightly.
"Come here, Minari", I smiled. She shook her head.
"You want to know about a fear I have?", I asked her. She nodded.
"I'm scared to eat in front of people that I don't regularly eat with", I explained. "I was friends with people who kept telling me to eat faster and finish my food, even though they knew I had problems with my weight and eating", I added. "I always feel like people stare at me when I eat, so I eat a lot less around people", I continued. "On top of that do I loose weight incredibly fast. As soon as I have one day where I don't eat properly, I loose weight....and it's not like I can just eat normal the next day again and get the weight back. It's really hard for me to put on weight....I have to eat a lot of protein and at least 4 times a day to gain weight very slowly", I told her. "I don't know if you noticed, since we are not seeing us as much, but while recording our new song, I lost weight again and I haven't been able to gain it back, since we are so busy with the promotions"
"Maybe we can eat a little together?", I asked her. She nodded. I grabbed her hands and made her part the hug. We sat down at the desk of her. I started mixing the food. She watched me. I finished and held a spoon full of rice in front of her. She shook her head.
"You need to eat", she said quietly.
"You need to eat too", I said. She pouted.
"Just a little bit?", I asked her. I ate the food.
"Hmmmm, so delicious", I smiled after swallowing. She watched me eat. She pulled on my sleeve. I looked at her. I scooped some food and fed her. I continued feeding her and eating until we finished the bibimbap. I grabbed the cake and put it in front of her. Her eyes glistened. I chuckled. I opened it for her and gave her the fork. She looked at it and shook her head.
"You want me to feed you?", I asked her. She nodded. I chuckled and started feeding her. After we finished the cake, we kept sitting there. Someone knocked on the door. I looked up and saw Jihyo.
"Hey", she said softly. "Can I cone in?", she asked. I nodded. She came in, closed the door and sat on Mina's bed.
"Mina~ I'm worried about you", she said softly. Mina looked down. I nudged her. She looked at Jihyo. I stood up and was about to leave when Mina grabbed my wrist.
"I'll be right outside the door", I smiled and she let go of my hand. I left the room and waited in front of it. I yawned. Suddenly I noticed the pain in my hand and went into the living room.
"Do you guys have an ice pack? I need to cool my hand", I said.
"Of course!", Nayeon said and ran into the kitchen.
"What happened?", Momo asked me.
"I fell and sprained it", I explained. They nodded.
"Don't you need your hands for that dance?", Momo asked and did the Umpah Umpah hand movement. I chuckled.
"I do, but I hope it heals until our next perfomance", I explained. Nayeon came back amd gave me the ice pack.
"Thank you, unnie", I smiled. I noticed the room door open and walked back. Jihyo closed the door again and looked at me.
"Unnie", Jihyo called out.
"Yes?", I asked her.
"Teach me how to take care of Mina", she said determined. I smiled and nodded.
"There's not much I can teach you. Just try to be calm. She can feel that. Show understanding. Just be there for her and don't make her do things she is not ready for yet", I explained. She nodded.
"Thank you", she smiled. I nodded. I looked at the time and noticed it being 6pm. I emtered her room and saw Mina sitting on her bed.
"Hey! How was it?", I smiled.
"She was nice", she smiled.
"That's good", I smiled.
"Mina~ I have to get ready, Joohyun is me up and I don't want her to go out late", I explained. She nodded. I grabbed my phone and send Joohyun a message.
"Thank you for taking care of me today", she smiled and stood up. I looked at her.
"No need to thank me", I smiled.
"I'll just say goodbye to the girls real quick", I smiled. She nodded and followed me.
"I'll leave now. It was nice seeing you all", I smiled. I noticed Momo, Nayeon and Jihyo pouting.
"I'll try visit again soon", I smiled. I gave Nayeon the ice pack back.
"Thank you", I smiled. She shook her head and hugged me. My phone vibrated.
"That's my cue to leave", I chuckled.
"I'll bring you to the door", Mina smiled. I nodded.
"Thank you for today", she smiled.
"No need to th-", she suddenly pulled me closer by my collar and kissed me. I was so shocked but gently pushed her away a few seconds later.
"I like you, Taehyeon", she whispered.
"Mina-yah, I'm sorry", I said. She hung her head low.
"Listen to me. You don't like me like that. You just think so, because I give you a feeling of security. I see the glaces you give Jihyo. There is something between you two", I explained slowly. She shook her head.
"Think about Jihyo kissing you", I said. She instantly blushed.
"See, you're blushing. You didn't blush after kissing me", I smiled.
"You are confusing sisterly love with actual love. And that's okay. That happened to me too when I was at my lowest", I explained. I pulled her into a hug.
"I'm sorry", she whispered. I pulled her into a hug.
"Don't apologize. It's okay", I smiled and kissed her head. "I know this is confusing", I added.
"I have to go now, Mina-yah. Take care okay? And call if something happens", I smiled. She nodded. She waved goodbye and I left. I took the elevator down. I saw Joohyun's car and ran over. She saw me and I waved at her. I entered her car.
"Did you wait long?", I asked her.
"10 minutes maybe", she said.
"Sorry...I had to clear something up", I explained.
"Clear something up?", she asked while starting the car.
"Yeah...you remember how Yerim said that Mina likes me?", I asked her. She nodded.
"I thought about it long and watched her today. She likes someone else, but she thinks she likes me", I explained.
"She thinks she likes you?", she asked me.
"Yeah...she feels this way because she feels safe with me, but it's sisterly love", I explained.
"How are you so sure?"
"She kissed me", I said. "And she didn't blush or anything. But when I told her to think about Jihyo kissing her, she instantly blushed", I explained. We entered the parking lot and left the car.
"Do you always analyze people when they kiss you?", she asked me. I chuckled.
"Of course not, it was just because Yerim told me that Mina likes me", I said.
"So you don't like her?", she asked me. I shook my head smiling. We entered the elevator.
"I have something for you to analyze", she suddenly said. I looked at her confused. She came closer and I hit the wall with my back.
"Joohyun", I whispered. She cupped my face. I instantly reacted to her touch, put my hands on her hip and blushed.
"How about...", she pulled my face closer. "....you analyze this...", she kissed me. My knees instantly got weak and my whole body reacted. I felt my cheeks growing hotter and hotter. She parted the kiss and was blushing as well. She bit her lip and I noticed her hands shaking a little.
"So? What do you think?", she whispered. Suddenly the door opened and I heard a lot of voices. We didn't have time to part, so when Mark, Yang, Taeyong, Ten and Johnny entered, they stared at us.
"W-what are you doing?", Yang asked us. Joohyun took a step back and I held my head.
"Sorry, I had a panic attack and Joohyun tried to call me down", I whispered.
"You're okay now, right? Then you can hurry and leave", Ten said annoyed. Joohyun stared at him.
"Let's go, unnie", I said and grabbed her hand.
" off", Ten murmured. Joohyun let go off my hand turned around went closer to Ten. He backed off and his back hit the wall.
"You should watch out what you say", she growled. "Because of you, her hand is sprained", she added.
"She deserved it", he said. She was about to say something again when I grabbed her hand.
"C'mon, Joohyun unnie. Let's leave", I said.
"This is not okay", she said. I looked at her and shook my head. She let me pull her away.
"Goodbye", I said and we went to the staircase. We went one floor up and were about to leave the stair case when Joohyun tucked on my hand. I turned around and looked at her.
"We weren't done yet", she whispered and pulled me closer.
"I know", I smiled. "But let's continue that at home. I don't want any more interuptions", I added.
"But the others are at home", she pouted. I cupped her face.
"But we can lock the door", I smiled. She nodded. We left the staircase and entered the apartment shortly after. We took off our shoes and Joohyun pulled me in the dkrection of her room when Yeri appeared out of the kitchen.
"Tae unnie! How was it? Did Mina confess? Are you dating?", she bombared me with questions.
"Food is here btw", Seungwan laughed. Joohyun pouted but we went into the kitchen. I noticed my favorite dish ever on the table and smiled.
"Who ordered that?", I asked while sitting down. Joohyun sat down next to me.
"Joohyun unnie told us what to order for you", Seungwan smiled. I put my hand on her knee.
"Thank you", I smiled. I noticed her blushing slightly. How come I never noticed the power I have over her....We ate. After eating, we decided to watch a movie. After a while, Joohyun tapped my leg. I looked at her. She motioned to the hallway and I nodded.
"I'm tired, I'll head to bed", Joohyun said and Joohyunstood up. I stretched and yawned.
"I'll go to bed too", I smiled. The others nodded and we left. Joohyun grabbed my hand, pulled me inside of her room and locked the door.
"So, tell me. What did you analyze?", she asked me. She was so close that I stumbled back and hit my back on the well. She suddenly changed again and was dripping with confidence. I bit my lip.
"Honestly...I couldn't think when you kissed me...", I mumbled. "But I can tell you one thing. I definitely like you", I whispered. "I hope you like me too", I added quietly.
"You want to try analyzing again?", she whispered, slowly getting closer. I swallowed hard but nodded anyways. She grabbed my collar and pulled me downwards. She kissed me slowly. My knee became weak again. After parting, I tried looking at her. She was gorgeous.
"", I murmured. I hid my face behind my hands. "I can't think straight...", I added. She chuckled lowly. She took a step back.
"Okay okay", I said and jumped slightly. "Give me a second", I added and went to her window. I slapped my cheeks.
"You can do it, you can do it", I whispered over and over. I turned around, looked at her and my eyes changed. I pushed back my hair and walked closer. I think she got surprised because this time she stumbled back and hit her back on the wall.
"Watch out", I hummed. I put my left hand on her hip and my right on the wall right next to her head. I noticed that her cheeks and her ears became incredibly red. I stared at her. She hid her face behind her hands. I noticed that she was shaking slightly.
"Don't hide, Joohyunnie", I whispered. "Let me see your beautiful face", I added and pushed her hands down. She tried looking me in my eyes, but was able to keep the eyecontact. I slowly leaned down and stopped a millimeter before our lips touch. Her eyes were already closed. I touched them slightly and then backed away. She opened her eyes and her lips were slightly agape. I also noticed a change in her eyes...her eyes seemed to beg for my touch. Suddenly she pushed me away. I seemed to have frustrated her. I stumbled back and landed on her bed. She came over and straddled me.
"You are taking too long", she whispered frustrated.
"You like me", I said smiling. She blushed hard. "I finished analyzing: You like me...heck, I think you're in love with me", I smiled. Honestly, I still wasn't sure, but I hoped she would say yes. She blushed ever harder.
"Am I correct?", I asked.

"Yes. You are correct. I am in love with you. I've been in love with you for so long, but you just didn't notice. You kept flirting and going out with other people and never noticed me. Never considered me", she whispered.

"I noticed you from the very first day we met. But I was scared. I thought we can't be together. That we shouldn't", I explained.
"Do you still think we shouldn't be together?", she whispered. I shook my head.
"I think it's time for me to finally be with the woman I truly love", I smiled. She blushed, tears forming in her eyes.
"I love you, Bae Joohyun", I smiled, cupping her face. She smiled.
"I love you too, Lee Taehyeon" I kissed her.