Final

Peach(es)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai wasn't been subtle about his peach cravings for the last couple weeks. From his instagram caption to his interview responses, the top star never loses a chance declaring his obsession for the fruit. Fans are speculating that the man is hinting everyone for his next work while some are convinced that the celebrity is simply craving for peaches. But behind the camera where the tape had stopped rolling, nobody knows what lies behind the celebrity’s peach obsession.

 

 

"I'm ho-" The life in Jongin's voice is quick to drop seeing his boyfriend's frame in the couch. Kyungsoo's softly snoring and Jongin could only smile the overwhelming happiness within him. It feels good going home to a house where he knew, Kyungsoo awaits for his homecoming.

 

 

Jongin toes his shoes before entering his penthouse. The chill, the winter accompanies perishes when the fire from the fireplace heats up Jongin's cold body. He kneels into the sofa and brushes Kyungsoo's bangs to the side revealing some skin for him to press a chaste kiss against the sleeping male’s forehead. After giving his boyfriend a kiss, Jongin rushes into the bedroom and his smile grows wider upon spotting a tiny bean of life in the middle of his king sized bed.

 

 

"Did you wake up feeling daddy's arrival, my little peach?" He whispers softly, quickly joining his adorable bud of sunshine in the bed, as careful as he can to not squeeze his little one.

 

 

Being an accidental father, Jongin was never prepared for the best gift to come. Only knowing that he’s an expecting father when Kyungsoo entered his sixth month of pregnancy, Jongin was never taught how to handle a tiny and soft human being. He lies on his side with one arm propelling his head as he watches little peach. As much as Jongin wants to hold the toddler into his arms he can’t risk crushing the tiny one.

 

Since little peach was born three months ago, Jongin had never held him in his arms, only showers of kisses or the warmest embrace as they lie down together, side by side like that very moment. Unable to resist touching his baby, using his point finger, he gently poke peach's soft cheeks, the baby flinches, the skin contact surprising him.

 

 

The calm little one lifted his gazes to welcome his father home, offering the celebrity a most blinding smile Jongin had already tattooed in his head.

 

 

"My peach was awake but didn't even cry to wake his poppa?" Jongin was glad that his son isn't a crier and like Kyungsoo, peach is calm and collected one.

 

 

Peaches answered with inaudible grumbles and reaches for Jongin's finger until he was holding against it tightly, opening his mouth and into it instead after the pacifier falls into his neck. Jongin giggled and is quick to shake his finger off the baby's mouth, it's unhygienic and he's afraid for peach acquiring a stomachache.

 

 

"Nah, nah, nah," He clicks his tongue and softly pinches the baby's nose before he erupted into loud cries. Peaches is a loud crier when he's hungry though and Jongin would like it if Kyungsoo gets to sleep a little longer. "You hungry? Daddy too so how about you and I have a luxurious dinner young man?"

 

 

Jongin has a dilemma though- how to carry peaches without taking a risk of squeezing his child while he's settled inside his arms. Jongin is buff you see, starting to hit the gym as a preparation to his role for a new action movie he’s starring.

 

 

If Jongin can't bring Peaches into their dinner, the food will come to him instead. After securing the child's safety in the middle of the bed by placing pillows as a barrier in either side of Peaches' body, Jongin spoke to him.

 

 

"I'll be back okay? Don't cry." He warns the child and quietly dashes away into the kitchen.

 

 

Kyungsoo's deep in his sleep and Jongin breathes out a sigh of relief, kneeling into the floor as he tuck his boyfriend warmly deep into the blanket.

 

 

"I love you poppa," Jongin smiles and another peck was planted on the side of Kyungsoo's lips.

 

 

 

Jongin hurried into the kitchen, took out a bottle of milk that's been pumped out of Kyungsoo's and microwave it. As he waits for the milk to warm up, Jongin grabs himself a cup of ramen and pours down a boiling water into his noodles. While waiting for their luxurious meal to be cooked, the celebrity runs back to the room to check on his son, Peaches is murmuring baby words which Jongin could never understand, tiny feet kicking into the air and giggles. Jongin thinks that maybe Peaches is having a happy conversation with his guardian angel.

 

 

The celebrity only runs back to the kitchen when the microwave pings.

 

 

"Here's your dinner my majesty," Peaches shows his excitement for his food by smiling, one hand grabbing the bottle but Jongin pulls it away to tease his son. "But this is for daddy, look!" He playfully shoved it into his mouth and Peaches seems to understand that daddy's stealing his food, to show his displeased, Peaches frown and sobs ready to throw a loud tantrum.

 

 

"Im joking, im joking!" Jongin panics and finally allow Peaches to have his milk. One hand on the bottle while his other was on his own chopsticks so he can munch on his warm ramen cup. Together, the two enjoyed their meal with giggles in between as Jongin could not stop his mouth from telling Peaches how he was made.

 

 

It's probably the day Jongin returns to Korea from a month long concert tour abroad. The long distance, caused the couple lots and lots of fights and misunderstanding until Kyungsoo broke up with him. With a bouquet of red roses, Jongin rushes into Kyungsoo's apartment and seeing the smaller’s teary eyes, his mind went blank and just attacked Kyungsoo's lips. Needless to say, they made love and the makeup was aggressive that Jongin had forgotten to slip a protection.

 

 

Peaches was made and he's not regretting not putting a that night. Jongin didn't go into full details of the lovemaking though. He can barely carry his child in his arms and it's not the time for education, not yet, not until Peaches reaches thirty.

 

 

"Filter your mouth, will you?" Kyungsoo whispers sleepily and before Jongin could react, he was already wrapped around his boyfriend's arms.

 

 

"Did we wake you?"

 

 

"Nah," Kyungsoo hums and pouted his lips to Jongin, offering his plump ones as he demands for his kisses. Jongin delivered and it feels like their first shared kiss, sweet, passionate and lovely.

 

 

"Want food?"

 

 

"I'm good. Just let me laze around and I'll make you real dinner." Kyungsoo says before he lies next to Peaches, taking the pillow off so he can feel their son's warmth underneath his palm.

 

 

Feeling his poppa's presence, Peaches lets go of the milk and with his tiny hands, he showers Kyungsoo's face with weak slaps until he latches on his nose. Kyungsoo giggled and brought his face close to Peaches until the baby is showering him kisses.

 

 

"Hey buddy, food." Jongin nudges Peaches' thigh but the toddler paid him no attention, only laughing at Kyungsoo’s babytalking. "It's getting cold bro," He added, not liking the lack of attention.

 

 

A chuckle left Kyungsoo's mouth and reaches for the bottle instead.

 

 

"Milk milk.." He baby talks in an attempt to feed his son but Peaches seems to be enjoying the kisses he give his poppa so he continues showing his love.

 

 

"I work hard for this family but no one gives me love, traitors."

 

 

"Don't be overdramatic." Kyungsoo chuckles and pulls his husband to join them in the bed.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter