you're the only that I love and I'm saying goodbye

say something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung sighed softly as she felt the metal slam against her finger. She swallowed and looked up at the woman beside her, who was sleeping softly with open, making soft noises through , demonstrating how tired she was. The brown-haired woman lifted her hand, away from the other's right hand, and touched her face gently.

 

She didn't want to disturb her sleep. She wanted to see her sleep beside her for as long as possible, but she knew it was impossible. It wasn't just society that hindered them now, as when they were teenagers. In fact, if it was just that, then maybe they could be together right now. Prejudice in South Korea was still heavy, but there was even a lesbian protagonist in the cinematic scene. People would accept it eventually.

 

But it was too late, thought the brown haired woman with a sad smile filled with tears. Her gaze strayed across the perfect face in front of her and she did her best not to make any noise, to be quiet. It was useless. Seconds after her skin touched the other woman's face, she opened her eyes slowly, wearily, and stared at her.

 

“Go back to sleep, Jessi.” Asked the brunette, using the nickname that only she used. Not even Krystal dared use that name.

 

"I'm not sleepy, Tiff. Go to sleep, you are tired.” Jessica mumbled softly, letting her hand slide to her face slowly, trying to memorize the new heights she had long known.

 

They had been lovers since their teens. They hid, avoided each other, fought, and at the end of the day they always ended up going back under the same sheets, where there was no judgment, where their positions didn't matter.

 

“It's our last night. You have to sleep well.” Tiffany Hwang muttered under her breath, her wedding band hand coming up to meet Jessica's, who bit down on her lower lip. Fate was so cruel.

 

It could be an alliance they shared, one that symbolized their love. But the alliances linked their lives to other people, different men. Men that they hadn't been sincere from day one. Their lives were completely lies.

 

“I don't want to sleep, it'll be over soon.” Jung whispered, not wanting the other to hear the pain and pain in her chest. She heard a noise and had to meet the other woman's eyes with her own, brown to brown.

 

“It will be worse if you spend the night mulling it over, Jessica. Please, let's go to sleep. No…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter