chapter-2

Do You Still Love Me?

(Yoong's POV)

As i walked back to where my new parents are i placed a smile on my face and tryed to hold back my tears. "So? would you come with us?" I heard the woman saying. "i will go with you" i said. The woman was so happy hearing me say that and same as her husband, "will i be happy with them?" i thought as i walked to Donghae and Taecyeon who tears filled their eyes and were about to cry. "Dont cry you guys, we will meet each other one day" i said hoping that they wont forget me. Taecyeon walked to me and handed me a picture of the three of us together that we took. i gave him a smile and hugged him. Donghae, who seemed to be angry and sad walked up to me and gave me a necklace. "that was the necklace i won for you when we went to the amusement park, it was on the floor of your room" i took it and thanked him. he pulled me inot a hug and whispered in my ear "remember what i told you yoong, there will be always a shining star in the sky that you will always see, i will be watching over you. I love you" Tears run down my face as i heard Donghae saying these words. All three of us huged each other tightly while crying. I waved goodbye to them as i got into the car. "you will love your new home" the man said or should i say my new dad...

we got into the house and the woman lead me into my room, it was big and colorful with alot of pictures of a girl who looks like me. "thats your daughter right?" i asked her. she just sigh and answerd me with "yes" i knew she was sad about her daughter, and she will love me like she loved her too. I was happy i have a room and a bed that i can sleep on but also sad for leaving Donghae and Taecyeon behind. At night i hugged the bear that was next to me on the bed and looked at the stars in the sky. I saw the biggest and the brightest star ever. I felt safe and happy but "would i ever see him again?" i thought to myself as i fell asleep. The next day i woke up early then anyone else and walked around the big house seeing and observing things. It was a big house and it had a big backyard with a swimming pool and big trees that are beautiful. "Did you like it sweety?" the man asked and i nodded "well its all yours, you can go there anytime and swim" I smiled and wanted to ask him what was his name or what should i call him but i thought it would be stupid to ask. "what is it sweety? what do you want to say?" "ummm i was wondring what should i call you or whats your name" The man chuckled and told me his name is leeteuk and i could call him appa if i like. I smiled and nodded "do you want to go wake up taengoo? or umma?" sure i said with a smile on my face, he carried me and went to the room but umma was already awake and she was happy to see me smiling. she gave me a hug and said that we will be a great family. I didnt know what to say at that time but just smile.

                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                            After 13 more years 

"Yoong!! Your bf is here, he is waiting for you to get ready so you can go for the photoshoot" I heard appa saying that as i rushed down stairs to welcome onew. Onew and I had been a couple for 1 year, he's a royal namja but his problem is that he likes chicken. so i started calling him onewchicken, whenever he's here we have to cook some chicken for him. Since i became the daughter of the 2 most loveable and famous people in korea i became a singer and a dancer. Onew always wonders and asks me about the necklace i wear and whenever i look at it i always remember the day i left Donghae. I never forgot him, i would always look up at the sky and see his face looking at me and watching over me. "YOONA!! WE'RE LATE LETS GO HURRY HURRY!" Onew draged me to the car and we drove to the Photo shotting place. We entered the place and there i saw the photographer and the other guys waiting for me. After we're done i was walking out and thats where i triped over someone's and almost fell