We're now.. Friends?

We're Friends, Girlfriends! [Gfriend VIVIZ UmB AU/Fanfic]


“Hey! Get away from her!” Shouted a girl who just entered the room.

“Huh?” The instructor answered. “What? I suggest you mind your own business, miss girlie.”

“Well, then I’ll just tell Eunseo about this. She would definitely LOVE to hear about this, wouldn’t she?” She sarcastically said.

“What? You know Miss Eunseo? The Owner of this place? You’re Kidding.” The Instructor asked hoping that she was only joking.

“Yeah! I know her. In fact, She’s my best friend! Let me call her and tell her now!" She said while dialing a phone number.

"Okay! Okay! Chill. Sheesh! Can't even take a little joke." The Instructor said while starting to walk away from me.

"What was that?!" The girl snapped.

"Nothing." He said. The instructor then walked away as he cursed under his breath.

"That's what I thought.” The girl said while looking at the instructor.

“Hey. Are you alright? He didn’t do anything bad to you before I came here, did he?” Asked the girl.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine… Thanks….” I answered.

“Well then, that’s good to know! Miss…?” She Asked.

“Umji! Kim Umji.” I shouted nervously.

She chuckled softly and I could feel my cheeks burn up.

“Relax… Haha… Nice to meet you, Umji. You can call me SinB.” She said smiling while reaching my hand for a handshake. I shook her hand and look at her with a shy smile on my pink face.



After the Incident happened, Umji and SinB started to get closer. They would hang out in cafes, go for a walk in parks, and even going to friendly dates together. But, Umji wasn't exactly satisfied with this, and neither was SinB.

One day, Umji invited SinB inside her flat because it was raining outside and SinB's bike had a flat tire. What'll happen next?