Attention

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pair of male sitting comfortably in one living room, watching variety show on tv on saturday night. It was all fine until leeteuk, seen his boyfriend being all touchy and flirty to his co-star, kyunghoon. Heechul who sat beside him, fidgeting, he know how his boyfriend is jealous of this particular co-star of him.

"Hmm teuk its not what you think it is. Its all just for fan service, its all written on script i swear"

"I trust you"

"Really?"

Then Teuk suggest “yah lets have dinner together with him”

"Out of sudden? But okay nice the more the merrier” 

 

Few days has passed, Heechul invited Kyunghoon to join their casual dinner with friends in which the latter accept it happily. But something bothering Heechul. He starting to get worry, he keep thinking about it “Why was Teuk suddenly suggest that? He was jealous of him, why?” But, he let it slide and they still go for dinner together.

During the whole dinner Teuk eyes is on the guards which unfortunately Heechul failed to notice. Heechul keep talking to Kyunghoon and cling onto him like usual, he also keep offering or recommend him something, knowing this friend of his rarely go out of his house and socialize. They have dinner with another friends too but Teuk slowly get upset on Heechul because why does he only put more attention to Kyunghoon? He get it Kyunghoon is homebody and probably feel awkward but seriously, in front of his boyfriend?

Hoon noticed he being watched by Teuk so he feel bit tense. He tried to tell his hyung but Heechul didnt get the code so he noted to himself to apologize to Teuk hyung later although its not entirely his fault.

They wrapped up their dinner and left the vip restaurant. Heechul caught his boyfriend expression but he was so dense. He thought Teuk was just exhausted, so after they bid goodbye to their friends, he approach Teuk after he saw him from afar done talking with Hoon. 

"Lets go home babe"

"Erm i’ll go to mine, but i’ll drop you first"

"Huh? But you said you’ll stay at mine these week?"

"Yeah but then i got a notice from manager that i have early schedule tomorrow so its easier and better if i go to mine instead yours"

"hmmm okay"

 

Days passed and Teuk hasnt been contact him since that night. Heechul thought he was too busy with his schedule so he let it slide. He went to Teuk’s one day but he found his house is empty like no one has been there for 2 days. He later ask teuk manager and was surprised because the manager said Teuk has been staying at the hotel near filming location. He has 3 different shows which filming taken outside seoul so he said it would be convenient if he just stay near the location and by that he could have had more time to rest so the manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter