First Date? Part I

Dorky ways to express feelings.

 

Yoon Ji was already awake, because she had two part-time jobs. And one of them was deliver newspaper. She rides with her bicycle house to house. Sometimes it was stressing for her, since she didn't get her sleep and need to wake up so early. 
 
Actually Yoon Ji didn't need to do anything, she wasn't that poor, but she didn't like the fact, that her appa and umma was working hard and she not. They was barely at home due working so hard. She wanted to work hard like them too.
 
She took her bananmilk and drunk it off, "Mhh!~ I've got my powers again!" she said encouraged.
 
--
 
Joon was already awake. He dreamt of Yoon Ji, he looked puzzled of the ground. Yoon Ji really affected him, don't she? He just saw her the first time, but dreamt from her. He shaked his head, "Am I going insane?"
"Yes son, you do..." his mother appeared from nowhere.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamt.
"Get ready!" she announced.
"Umma you scared the of me!" he scolded.
"Yah, yah! Not with this undetone, young man!" she looked creepy to him.
Joon got puppy eyes, "Umma.. I love you~~" he said with a cute undertone. 
 
He prepared himself for school, because he didn't want to let his umma freak out. That wasn't fun at all. Totally not. 
 
"I'm going!" he screamt and go outside, but then he saw a familiar person entering the gateway from his house. She let the newspaper fall down after she saw Joon. It was indeed the beauty he dreamt of. They stared at each other. Joon jerked with his right eye, Yoon Ji did the same. Both of them made a war of it, who can do it fast than the other.
 
"YAH!" he screamt, "Are you stalking me?" she rolled her eyes. 
"As if I would stalk someone like you" she laughed evilish and thrown the newspaper to him after she picked it up off the ground. 
 
"Yah! Ugly... what does that mean?!" she ignored his comment and go up her bicycle and start to rode away.
 
"HEY! WAIT!" Yoon Ji laughed amusingly and Joon run after her. Yeah actually Joon hated it to run, but somehow for Yoon Ji everything was worth. He had this kind of feeling to be arround her no matter what. So he just followed her until she arrived to her house. 
 
"Aish! Are you like a gluee?" in fact actually she thought Joon was really interessting and cute.
"Ani" he said blunt. 
"I'll be waiting so hurry up!" he said looking away. 
 
--
 
After she was finished they walked together to school. But somehow there was this awkward silence. Joon didn't know what to talk about, because he kept looked secretely to her.
 
"Why do you working?" he suddenly asked. 
She looked puzzled to him, "Because I can!" she said cutely. 
He blinked several times, "Oh..." was the only thing he said.
"Yah come on!" she pushed his back so he walked fast. 
"You're freaking slow, you know! Paliii palii!~" 
 
Joon smiled secretely. Actually he had so many things in his mind, but he was just to afraid to ask to her, because wouldn't it be weird to ask to many questions to someone you don't know yet? He was so impatient. He couldn't wait any longer, he just wanted to be close to Yoon Ji and want to start a new.
 
After both arrived to school they went to their class together, but no-one was there. He facepalmed his forhead, "We have free today..." 
"What wae?"
"Mir text messaged me yesterday, but......I kinda forgot." 
"Aish! You're so stupid!" she started to bellyache about it. "Anyways I'm going home!"
 
No everything but not that. He really didn't want that she go home. Not now. 
 
"Yah ugly.. I'm sorry!" he truely was sorry. 
"I'm not believing you!" she stuck out his tongue, "You just drag me along with you, because you want to spend time with me, don't you?!" 
 
Joon got shocked that she said something like that, so his face got really red. 
"As if I want to spend time with someone ugly like you!" he blinked several times and widen his eyes, his voice was trembling.
She smiled to him, "Anyways I'm going~ Don't follow me!" 
 
Actually Yoon Ji wanted that he follows her. Something reminded her.. of someone special for her. She liked this feeling, but he was so stubborn!
 
Her stomach give a signal, Yoon Ji's face got red, "YAH, I'm a human! Don't laugh! Its so normal!" she scold at him.
He laughed cutely at her, "Deh deh, come on~ Lets go to eat something~" he said warmly. 
 
--
 
Yoon Ji agreed to this, she found herself with Joon in the bus now. They drove to the city which would take them 30 minutes. She took her headphones out, "Yah.. entertain me" he took it away. "Aniyo.. I want to listen to music..." she said cheeky. He took the right earplug and Yoon Ji the other one. 
"Then at least.. let me listen to~"
 
Yoon Ji could agree with that. Somehow there was just calming sounds, that Joon got totally sleepy. He couldn't sleep that good last night. He thought a lot of Yoon Ji. He laughed at hisself, because he was in such a weird situation. He just remembered everytime the first time she saw her. She didn't even say he was dorky.. like everyone do. 
 
Just 5 seconds.., he thought. 
 
Yoon Ji felt his head of her shoulder. She smiled slighty, this was totally new for her, since she always thought that would happen only to girls, like you know in the movies?! It always happens to girls, not to boys. But Joon was special, right? Why does she feel like she would know this guy longer than just one day? She already felt herself so close to him. 
 
He mumbled something in his dream, "....Mir....give.. me my..socks."
She started to laugh quitly, "Pabo~" she said warmly but suddenly sad.
 
She saw a lot of things in Joon which she saw in her ex-boyfriend. His name was Jonghyun. Jonghyun broke up with her, so she couldn't forget him. Jonghyun was everything to her, like the air to breath. She needed him, but suddenly he wasn't there anymore, still she wasn't mad at him. She still was thankful for the time he spend with him. Jonghyun was so adorable and funny, somehow she saw that in Joon too, only that Joon is a bit meaner than Jonghyun. Maybe thats why, she feels herself so connected to Joon. 
 
"Yah, wake up!" she shaked him. They arrived and needed to get out of the bus. 
He opened slighty his eyes and looked with this puppy eyes into Yoon Ji's, "Where are we?" he said dizzy. 
"We wanted to eat something! Now come on, I'm hungry!" she dragged him out of the bus. 
 
Joon was so cute, he took her hand and was scratching his eye.
"You're like a little kid, who wants umma right now.." she said cutely. 
He blinked and then he yawned. So that was his respond~
 
--
 
They went somewhere to eat. After they finished Joon paid for it. He was awake now again and was blushing, because he was sleeping at Yoon Ji's shoulder. 
 
"Yoon Ji....I need to say something to you.." he started. 
 
 
 
 
 
- - 
 
8| WELL......PART 2 WILL CONTINUE 8D I'M BLANK YOON JI 8| I have no inspiration ;-; but fdhaskdjfhkjfd the 2 times where I wrote it the first time.. WAS JUST BETTER BELIEVE MEH.. this ;-; just kinda .. next CHAPTER T_T IMMA WILL WRITE LIKE A BOSS FOR CHU!~ dsfasdfkj 
FORGIVE RYUU-SHI! D8 //hides.