First start~

Dorky ways to express feelings.

Joon took her to the gymnasium and showed her it. As he remembered something...sports, oh well.. sport, there was something!

Omo! He remembered that he had sports right now and wanted to skip it. 

"Oh thank you, I'm Yoon Ji by the way" she offered her hand to shake his. 

He took it and again he felt her soft hand, "I'm Lee Joon" he said smilingly. 

 

"Anyways I gotta go!" he was about to sneak out again, but then somebody screamt his name. This blond idiot, he thought. 

"JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!" he shrugged kinda together, and turned his head slowly to him. 

"WHAT IS!?" 

"Joon, do you wanted to sneak out again?" Mr. Park said scary and pat his back hardly, "I bet you didn't wanted to do, wanted you?" he glared frightening.

"Ani ani ani. I didn't want to, of course!" he laughed tensely. 

Mr. Park go again and the blond haired boy asked, "I thought you wanted to skip sports."

Joon slapped his forhead. Yoon Ji started to laugh hard. "Omg you guys are so funny!" she said giggling. 

Of course this wasn't funny. Why she was laughing anyways, it totally made him pissed off, but.... somehow he thought it was cute how she was laughing. Hey he was hearing her laugh the first time and it was incredible cute. 

"Who is she?" Mir pointed at her. 

"Yoon Ji. Mir. Mir Yoon Ji" He introduced them. 

"She's our new classmate, omo you're pretty!" Joon slapped his backhead, "Pabo..." 

"What does that mean pabo? Wae? Do you think I'm not!?" she asked hot tempered.

Oh what to do? He really would like to say her, she's the most beautiful girl He has met, but... this was so cheesy, also Mir was there. Totally no go!

"Nae" he nodded. 

Mir blinked several times, "Are you really alright?"

Yoon Ji's eyes started to jerk, exceptly her right eye. "Thank you Mir, at least you have a good taste" she said smilingly. 

"YAH HOW LONG YOU GUYS---" Mr. Park was about to scream, "Oh..." his mouth shaped to an 'o'. "You're new here, aren't you?" Yoon Ji nodded, "Well... to change clothes you need to go there!" he pointed at the door. Yoon Ji nodded, "See you later Mir~" 

Joon started to pull his hair all of sudden, "Wae does she said Mir now!?" - "You're so dorky." 

And all Joon saw in his mind was a Joon who was in his corner alone, with a cloud over him, which was raining and droped in his hair. 

--

As their lesson was finished Yoon Ji introduced herself already and everyone was stunned. And also their school finished after a couple of hours and he couldn't stop looking secretely to her. What was wrong with him? He looked even deeper to her, to her face, fingers, eyes, lips, hair. He would like to go through her hair with his fingers. He shaked his head suddenly. Am I going insane, he thought.

She was going now, but a couple of boys was behind her. Somehow it was supsicious for him, because these guys was the players of the school. So Joon secretely followed them and then somebody took her hand. "Do you wanna go out?" he asked and his friends laughed. Actually these guys are dorky, not me!

"No, thanks" Yoon Ji pulled away from his grib and tried to nice to him. 

"Hey! I don't accept any no!"

"You have to" she said.

"I'm warning you.." she said under her breath.

As he pulled her closer to him and Joon wanted to tamper in Yoon Ji already took his arm and throw him with full tilt to the ground, since she was going to Teakwondo, she knew how to protect herself in those situation. 

As Joon was running and screaming her name, he stoped. Wow, he thought. He didn't even need to do a thing. 

"Joon?" she tilted her head.

"Oh....ah..." he was scratching his back head.

"Yah.. how could you just?!" his friends was shocked and the boy even so, "AISH! I HATE YOU!" he pointed at Yoon Ji. 

She started to giggle, "You don't give me any other chance, sorry!" she eye winked to him. 

As they was going and the boy was ashamed and scoffing his friends to stop laughing Joon and Yoon Ji was laughing at them.

"Well why are you here?" 

"Thats my way to my home!" 

"Ah, arasso" she smiled. 

Actually he wasn't lying. He really was living somewhere here. After they walked a litte it was awkward, because Yoon Ji thought of that what Joon said. So she wasn't even beautiful in his eyes. Somehow it hurted her. "So I'm here" she smiled cutely. "Oh...." 

"See you tomorrow!" 

"Yah.. wait.." he said, she turned around again, "You're really beautiful. I was just shy to say it in front of Mir" he said smilingly. He turned around and waved a hand. 

Wow, he's really cool.. Yoon Ji thought.

How come that he was so cool all of sudden? But now she knew that she is beautiful, so Joon could sleep peacfully today. 

 

 

- - 

 

URGS I'M LIKE 8| WRITING HERE A ROMAN. No I'm not, but xD asfkhasjdfh. I was in my element 8D YOON JI, YOU!

BECAUSE ITS 1.39AM XD AND I HAVE A MATH EXAM TODAY.. I NEED TO WAKE UP SOON 8| and die. xD afhaskjfhasklfdj~ 

ANYWAYS 8| I didn't want to.....torture you, so I just updated the first Chapter 8D FILLED WITH RANDOMNESS. KEKEKE~ 

Anyways 8D BBO BBOO!~ //kisses~