what if

Ending Scene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally, summer vacation. We're at your parents' beach house, you with freshly cut hair and loose clothes. You're still lying in bed, I insist you get up, we have to make the most of every second of our vacation. You look at me with a smile on your lips, I could die right now.

"Karina... "

"Karina!"

"Hm?"

"Karina unnie, it's been about 18 hours since you've been sleeping. I asked Giselle unnie if I should wake you up and we thought it would be better if..."

"OK!" I interrupted NingNing.

Damn, have I ever wanted to at least get to the kissing part in my dreams. Speaking of which, is this the second or third time? My brain should definitely stop doing this.

"Karina unnie, are you not going to get up?"

"Alright, I'm up. What happened to wake me up?" I headed towards the bathroom.

"Nothing specific, but you need to eat. Sleeping for 18 hours straight doesn't seem very healthy to me," NingNing stops at the bathroom door. "We bought food, eat a little before deciding to go back to sleep."

I thanked Ningning and went back to washing my face. I unlocked my phone, it's Friday. What am I doing? My final exams at college are on Monday, I should be focused on them for now. I grabbed my notes and my laptop and went to the nearest café to try to make up for lost time. NingNing is going to give me a lecture about how important it is to eat well before studying, but I prefer to stick with a cup of coffee and a slice of pie.

"Guess who?" Someone covers my eyes with their hands, by the perfume and soft touch, I have no doubt it's Minjeong.

"I recognize your voice and your perfume, Minjeong-ah," I said, looking at my notes.

"I see you're determined to keep your grades high," she says, looking at my notes.

"I think I'm finally going to lose my place to you, I just broke my record for hours slept," I said, giving her a half-smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter