MYSTIQUE ♦ solstice.

MYSTIQ ♦ masked idols (apply open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01

solstice
mystiq — the origins (may contain triggering material so please be warned!)

Solstice was a group of young, hopeful girls. Their dreams were right before them. They had a successful debut, were building their fanbase, and got to perform their songs. They were happy in the beginning.

It began with gross comments on the member’s social media. They were cruel and inappropriate, especially for girls so young. When the girls of Solstice were filmed being around EXO, the hate and harassment only got worse. The girls were finishing the last week of their promotions and were eager to meet some of their seniors. The fans took the interaction between Solstice and EXO as a slight to the senior group and their comeback. They were called attention seekers, disrespectful, gold diggers, and fame mooches. Saesang fans began following and harassing the girls, even trying to attack them when their security was lax. The girls didn’t understand the change and why their company wasn’t doing more to protect them.

Five months after their debut, Solstice was scheduled for a comeback. The girls were nervous and tired after m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter