For all of my life...

For All Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he sat on the stainless steel high chair set in the middle of the stage, he closed his eyes to take that special moment everytime he performs. He scanned the audience, specifically on the VIP section where his family and friends are. Then his eyes stopped at one direction, staring intensely…

He then lovingly whispered his name, “Hyukkie…”

 

~*~*~*~*~

For all of my lifeeeee…

Youuuu are the oneeee…

 

“Yah Donghae!” Hyukjae complained as he reached for a pillow to cover his ears, rather, his entire face.

 

I will love you faithfully foreverrrrrrrrr…

All of my lifeeeee—

 

“Yah!” Hyukjae yelled as he threw the pillow right into his open mouth, successfully silencing him.

“You’re such a meanie!” he pouted as he rubbed his lips and headed to the mirror hanging on the wall, checking if there were no further damage than the numbness on his lips.

“I don’t care!” Hyukjae hissed, “I’m trying to sleep here!” he said before curling himself into a ball once again, planning to continue that sleep that he, siren-wannabe Donghae, interrupted.

“But you’ve been sleeping for half a day now…” he said as he jumped into the empty space beside the “sleeping” figure and started bouncing, effectively irritating the already irritated Hyukjae. He then started straining his vocal chords once again, singing with a pitch a little too high,

 

Youuuu are the oneeee…

I'll give to you my greatest lo—hhooooveeee…

For all of my life…

 

“That’s it!” Hyukjae muttered whole getting out of bed, then dragging him out of his bed…then out of his room. Donghae was too shocked to even utter a single protest as Hyukjae closed the door to his face.

 

Hyukjae, on the other hand, was jumping for joy on the other side of the door, feeling victorious that he was able to eradicate the annoying noise out of his room.

But of course, that didn’t last for long. He erased that stupid smirk off his face then reached for the knob, opening the door a few seconds after. And as expected, Donghae was just squatting there...sitting on the floor, with crossed legs and his back against the wall.

 

They almost smiled at the same time. Donghae beamed at Hyukjae and immediately stood up to throw himself inside Hyukjae’s welcoming arms. He grinned sheepishly as he buried his face into Hyukjae’s warm chest. He knew. He just knew Hyukjae won’t stay mad for long, “I’m sorry.” he then whispered

“I’m sorry too.” Hyukjae replied as he held him even more tightly, successfully suffocating him. He wriggled a bit to tell Hyukjae he was close to actually killing him. Hyukjae just chuckled then told him, “But seriously, let me sleep some more, please? I’m really tired.”

“Ummm…okay.” he murmured

“You can sing to your heart’s content later.” Hyukjae said as he flashed that eyegasmic gummy smile of his. He then pulled him inside his room, locking the door behind them.

Habitually, his lips formed into a pout again…the very reason why Hyukjae loves to call him Fishy whenever he wants to annoy him back.

“But I wasn’t singing…” he said before he lovingly looked into Hyukjae’s eyes then brought Hyukjae’s hand against his lips, “I was telling you how I feel.”

The gummy smile faded, “Hae…” Hyukjae called his name before he pried his hand away and replaced it with his lips, initiating a kiss laced with unbridled passion and longing. Yes, longing, they haven’t been spending time alone recently. He closed his eyes as he let Hyukjae take him to that familiar place of tulips and lilies all around them. It was a place only Hyukjae could take him to. It was a place where he could just get lost and drown in his love.

It hasn’t been long since they have come to terms…since they have accepted the truth that they weren’t just best friends anymore. He loves Hyukjae as a man and Hyukjae feels the same too. But it wasn’t a relationship that they could boast off into the world. They have been keeping it a secret for almost a year now, and they are only able to physically express their love privately, something which has become difficult for them since they have been both busy. Him with training and Hyukjae with work.

“Hyukkie…” he murmured in between panting, flustered from the soulful kiss they just shared, “I missed you, I really do.”

“Me too, Hae.” Hyukjae replied as he grabbed him then playfully threw him into his bed, “Me too.”

Donghae blushed furiously as he realized what Hyukjae is up to. There’s no mistaking those hungry eyes. He bit his lip in an attempt to stop the trembling he’s beginning to feel. His body is shaking from anticipation!

And as Hyukjae took off his shirt and crawled into the bed…settling on top of him, unimaginable lust immediately consumed him.

This is surely going to be a long day. And the sun has just started to rise and shine.

Mmmm…Hyukkie…

 

Those were the days...

Those were the days were nothing mattered but Hyukjae and him and their own little secret love. Despite not being able to tell their friends and families about their significant other, they were happy and contented.

To everyone else, they were Donghae and Hyukjae, best friends since middle school.

To both of them, they were Donghae and Hyukjae, lovers…partners.

 

But fate had to interfere.

 

The company that Hyukjae’s family owns is going down, continuously getting hit by the sinking economy of the countries where their biggest branches are located. And despite the brilliant minds and strong determination of the people behind the company, there was a need to make one drastic move. A decision which will save the company and all the families depending on it.

A merge.

A merge b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter