fin

we fell in love in october
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GISELLE'S POV

 

I walked outside the entryway of the convenient store and going to stroll back my home yet I chose to stop at a park close to my home. it's a smart thought to overthink around evening time, and I don't have any friends to discuss things, that is the reason im celebrating my birthday alone, once again. 

 

I showed up at the park and I saw a young lady sitting in the swing alone, she was wearing a pink hoodie and white jeans, I can't scarcely see her face since it was covered by the hood. I sat close to her at the swing and attempted to converse with her. 

 

"uhm hey" I asked her and didn't realize she would react, my heart is beating so quick in apprehensive.

 

"hi, do I know you?" she asked me and removed her airpods. 

 

"no, really I just saw you here alone and sad so I tried to talk with you" I replied. 

 

"aren't you afraid?, you just talked with an outsider out of the blue" she said and checked out the sky. 

 

"for what reason would I be?, I know you're harmless"i replied as it made her grin. 

 

"better believe it and don't worry, I wouldn't mess with you" she said and made a feline face. 

 

"coincidentally, what are you doing here alone?" I asked and checked her. 

 

"just to think and overthinking" she replied and looked at me. 

 

"what is on your mind?" I asked her and she moved somewhat close. 

 

"and for what reason would I tell you?" she asked me and raised an eyebrow. 

 

"it's smarter to tell it to a stranger, and I'm good at secrets" I said and made an adorable face. 

 

"it's an extremely long story, I may just waste through your time" she said a tragic face was brought into her. 

 

"I'll tune in" I said and grinned. 

 

she smiled slightly and looked. 

 

"my family and called 'friends' failed to remember my birthday, it's been six days and they haven't messaged me" she said as her tears began to fall. 

 

"they may be simply busy?" I said to light up the disposition

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter