Marry me

Let's Get Married

Ahn Hyejin or What all of them called Hwasa just felt so mad and frustrated at her best friend. It's her third call and her best friend just ignores her.

" WHAT THE FCK!!" she screamed and almost threw her phone.

Ever since Wheein moved to her new Apartment, She started to feel a gap between them and now Wheein joined a new company. Hyejin could sense the big gaps between them.

It's sunday, Hyejin just wanted to spend her holiday with her best buddy but.. 

Maybe Wheein didn't miss her as much as she does.

" It's my last call if you didn't answer my call.. I will ignore you forever!" she said to her phone. 

She was going to call Wheein again but instead of calling, she finally received a call from her Best Friend.

"YAH! JUNG WHEEIN"  She was going to give another scold to Wheein because she ignored her call.

"calm down Hyejinie.. I just woke up.. and I'm calling you back as soon as I know you are calling.. mianhe..`` She apologized in a tiny voice. 

It's like magic that suddenly made all the anger vanish in a second. Hyejin pouted and finally smiled, " It's already 11 am, piggie" she

"maybe I drink too much last night"

Hyejin rolled in her bed, " who are you drinking with?"

"Ailee unnie.. She  asked me out for a drink yesterday.. It was fun and I kinda lost track of time. She is so kind and funny.. I like her personality already"

Hyejin pouted. She didn't like it. " Can we go out today?" she changed the topic

" Hyejin-ah.. It's your sunday.. your holiday.. you should rest more.. "

'' I miss you, don't you miss me?"

"we can meet when we are on mamamoo schedule.."

" It's not the same.. " Hyejin got up and went to her bathroom to change herself, " I'm heading to your apartment now.."

"HEEEE????? Hyejin!!"

Before Wheein could continue her words, Hyejin had already turned her phone off. She knew Wheein cared about her but.. ever since Wheein signed a contract with TheL1ve, Wheein became busier than usual. she didn't have time to play with Hyejin anymore. Hyejin should be happy for Wheein but... she is not. 

" Why am I so selfish.." she blamed herself and it's true.

 

And her car just stopped in Wheein's apartment.  She took another call and waited for Wheein to answer it. " B13"

Hyejin could hear Wheein sighed.  " arasso.. I'm going down"

 

It takes 5 minutes for Wheein to get inside Hyejin's car and get kidnapped again by her best friend. It's not the first time she did it.

 

"Wheenie~~" Hyejin hugged her best friend and kissed her dimple. 

"aahh~~" Wheein acted gross but actually she kinda liked the affreaction that Hyejin gave to her. " you should stop kissing me like that"

"waee~ waeyo~" she asked back with her cute pout

"people might think that we are lovers" 

Hyejin smirked, " i don't mind"

Wheein just laughed it off, " okay.. i got it.. sorry~" she looked at Hyejin who looked tired,  " you should rest more..   You have been busy these days and your comeback is near..  You.. "

Hyejin sighed and stared at her friend,  " I miss you.. That's why I'm here..  Don't you miss me? "

" I miss you too but... "

Hyejin frowned at Wheein's last words.  She started to drive her car out of the apartment.  " But what? "

" I want you to rest more.. "

Hyejin could see all the worries in Wheein's face.  " I just need to you to fill my energy"

"aaaahhh...jinjja....  Stop it" Wheein screamed in her tiny voice.  

Hyejin laughed so hard, she missed this tiny Wheein so much.  Her voice, her laugh,  her present. Everything about her is enough. 

" So where are we going? " asked Wheein and turnEd the radio to Wheein's chill playlist.   The car has it because Wheein is the second owner.  

" my home"

Wheein looked at her friend,  " oh my...  Ahn Hyejin...  You can just call me and I can go to your apartment "

" It's my new home..  I bought it a month ago"

"MWOO?? ``Another surprised for Wheein and made HyeJin laughed again.   Oh god.. She missed her surprise expression too.  

" I'm a rich woman now,  so I can buy what I want"

Wheein was speechless,  " Did your parents know this? "

" nope.  You are the first.. And it just finished being filled.  So I also wanted to see the interior"

Wheein smiled,  " can't wait to see it too"

Hyjein smiled. She stopped the car when the traffic turned red.  She used the time to take a look at Wheein and pouted when she didn't see any of her ring in Wheein's finger.  

" you only wear it when I asked you..  "

Wheein frowned,  " mm?  What? "

" our rings " 

Wheein finally get it, " ah.... "

" Are you ashamed of it? "

Wheein surprised with it, " What? No! Oh.. Come on Hyejin-ah... You know I never wear any accessories when I'm sleeping"

" You are not sleeping now.. " the light turned green and drove the car again.

" You are being sensitive today, what's wrong? "

Hyejin sighed. " sorry... "

Wheein sighed and looked at Hyejin before poke her cheek. " I'm sorry too... "

Then Hyejin smiled again and started to follow the song. She sang out loud and made Wheein joinIbg her.

The car has become their karaoke room.

" ah.. I'm tired... Do you have water? " asked Wheein and looked for one in the car.

" Can you hold it a bit longer? We are near now.. "

" sure! "

A minute later, the car parked outside a pretty big house. " Is that your house??" said Wheein who was excited. 

" Leggoo~" 

They took off their seatbelt and headed to the house. 

"Ya~~ Ahn Hyejin~" Wheein was going to but she was too excited to see what was inside the house.

Hyejin pressed the key password and she opened the door for Wheein. 

"WAAHHH!!" Wheein ran inside the house. " It's so big!" She ran to the living room and to the kitchen, to every corner of the house. 

"What do you think?" asked Hyejin and took a glass of water for Wheein.

Wheein took it and drank it before talking to her friend. "it's so beautiful.. it's arranged so well.. so tidy.. So your style.."

"do you like it?" asked Hyejin

Wheein nodded like a kid, " of course!" she grinned " yah~ you sound like you are going to give this house to me" Wheein chuckled and opened the refrigerator. " so.. there's a beer too~  let's order some foods"

Hyejin took her phone out and started to order the food, " I will order it, you can look around if you want"

"I want to see your room!" Without waiting for Hyejin's answer, Wheein has already run to the second floor.  

Hyejin chuckled, Wheein is being Wheein.

It's 5 minutes and Wheein still hasn't shown up, Hyejin has no choice but to go up the stairs and find the girl.   

She went to her room and found Wheein lying on the bed and hugging the bolsters. Hyejin jumped on the bed and did the same thing. " I might sleep.. this is so soft.."

"you are enjoying too much" they were facing each other and smiled

" I am.. so blame this bed, this pillow, this bolsters, this blanket.." 

Hyejin chuckled and pulled Wheein to hug this little girl in her arms. Wheein protested a bit but she gave up when Hyejin started to shower her with kisses. 

" you should stop treating me as a kid.."

Hyejin smiled and shook her head "don't want to.. I won't listen to you.."

" Are we going to stay in bed? I'm kinda hungry.. Have you ordered food for us?" Wheein asked back and tried to release herself from Hyejin.

"mmm...shiro..." she refused to let Wheein go, *don't want to

"ahn hyejin..." Wheein warned " Ahn Hyejin.." another warn and Hyejin finally released the girl. " thank you" she got off from the bed, " Let's go down and have some drink"

Hyejin got up lazily, " Didn't you drink yesterday? Do you want to drink again?"

" yesterday was yesterday, today is today, " she grinned and went down. 

Hyejin followed Wheein down and looked at the girl who was smiling at her phone. 

"what?"

Wheein showed Hyejin, " Ailee unnie like and comment on my Instagram "

"Are you that happy with her comments?"

Wheein nodded, "  She is kind.." and smiled " I showed up at her previous V-live and she really touched by my surprise, she said she almost cried "

" Do you need to be that kind to everyone?" asked Hyejin again

Wheein was going to ask Hyejin about her sudden changing attitude and the bell rang. 

" food is here.." Hyejin went out to take it and brought them in. Wheen sighed and followed her.  

She helped Hyejin to prepare the food before they started enjoying the food.

" You have been weird today... " Wheein didn't look at Hyejin but she could sense Hyejin was staring at her.   " everytime I mention Ailee unnie,  you will become a bit..  Mad? " Wheein stopped eating and finally looked at Hyejin,  " are you.. Jealous?  Really? "

 

"ani"

 

Wheein smiled widely,  " you shouldn't be..  " Wheein laughed, " gwiyeowo.. " *cute

" I'm not, " Hyejin pouted and ignored Wheein.  She ate and Wheein laughed it off. 

" don't worry..  I know we don't see each other often now..  But..  Hyejin-ah...  " she smiled and Hyejin could see the happiness in those eyes,  " i never felt so excited to work before..  For the first time I feel like I was born again..  I get more jobs now..  I meet more people now..  I really feel free to do what I want now..  I think it's my time to soar high.. "

Hyejin was silent. 

 

She should be happy for Wheein. 

 

But... 

Why she felt Wheein was going to get far away from her.  Like a butterfly that was going to fly away from the flower.

Suddenly a finger touched Hyejin's lips,  " the sauce is round your lips" she wiped it off and laughed at Hyejin's shocked face.  "boya.. Got attracted to my beauty? '' she .  

But Hyejin's face didn't show any expression which made Wheein stop her from laughing.  She took a chicken and tried to eat it again. 

" Jung Wheein" 

Hyejin suddenly turned so serious. Wheein decided to stop eating and focused on her best friends.  

" What's wrong...? " Wheein asked her back and bit her bottom lips.

" Let's.... " Hyejin sighed.  " Let's stop this...  "

Wheein looked at the foods,  " but..  The food... "

Hyejin sighed again,  " aniya...  It's not what I mean.. "

Wheein frowned,  " Hyejin-ah.. "

" Let's stop being friends... " Hyejin looked at Wheein straight to her eyes.  

Wheein didn't get it,  " did I do something wrong? "

" I don't want to be your best friend anymore"

Those words hurt Wheein.  Wheein bit her lips and tried to think what she did to Hyejin these days.  "Hyejin-ah.. "

Another cut from Hyejin,  " Marry me,  Jung Wheein.. "

 

 

--See u in the next chapter--