Start

My Password Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeyeon looks outside of the window car with her head leaning on the headrest. She ignored the conversation that the driver starts ever since she entered the car. Hyeyeon tears fell when she passed the bridge that used to keep a lot of good memories of her with her now ex-boyfriend, Wonho. The car stops at the traffic light intersection where she can see a convenience store that she always hang out with Wonho. The car drives away and the whole trip back to her house fills with the memories of her with Wonho that she caught cheating on her with her own best friends. Hyeyeon suddenly burst into tears and she can't cover her face anymore. It wets with tears.

The driver stays silent and didn't talk with her until they arrived at the apartment. Hyeyeon wipes her tears but still sobbing and gets out of the car. The payment has been done through Samsung Pay that can easily detect using her phone. She walks to the apartment block and blindly searches the button for the elevator. She fell down as soon as she found the button and press it. She sobbing cries there alone. 10 minutes later, she finally arrives in her house with a lot of stopping to look at the floor as her eyes are covered with tears. She fell down at the entrance and cries there for the whole night. Hyeyeon fell asleep right on the floor in front of the front door.

She's getting ready for her date that will celebrate her second anniversary with the guys that she met at the college festival. She's swirling in front of the mirror to see her dress spinning around like her. She grabs the white shoulder bag that suits her flowery pastel-colored dress and walks to the front door. She grabs a pair of lilac color loafers and wears them. She takes a deep breath before looking around the house to make sure that everything is fine before going out. She walks with bouncy steps to the elevator as she is excited for the day. She waits for the elevator but her face that fills with a smile faded down when the elevator door is open. The neighbor guy that he hates comes out of the door and walks while eyeing her up and down. Hyeyeon ignored him and gets into the elevator.

"Got a date with your boy?" he asked while turning around still looking at her. Hyeyeon narrowed her eyes.

"None of your business," she answered with the door closing. The smirk on his face at the end makes Hyeyeon roll her eyes. After 30 minutes of her traveling from the house to the place that Wonho always hangs out, she finally arrives. She looks up to the building that Wonho rents a studio for his gym. Hyeyeon texted him asking if he is ready then going inside the building. When he's arrived at the level, she silently opens the door and sneaks inside the gym to surprise him. Hyeyeon turns to the corner to where the office of the gym is but is surprised to see Wonho with a girl at the treadmill section. She knows the girl. It was her best friend, Yerin. Wonho is holding her waist while she's leaning on the treadmill and their faces are closer. Hyeyeon covers to not let any sound come out from her.

"I have to go," Wonho said. Yerin pouts and wraps her hands around his neck.

"Do you really want to go?" Yerin asked her. The whole conversation is clear to Hyeyeon who is hiding behind the pillar. There are no other people in the gym as Hyeyeon spotted a Closed signboard at the door.

"I have to. Today is our second year anniversary." Wonho said while caressing her cheek. Hyeyeon can see all of that action. Yerin sighs and pulls his body closer to her so he can feel the heat from her. Wonho groans as she's seducing him using her body.

"But I need you," Yerin said whispering with a seducing tone. Wonho's hands start to move up from her waist and Yerin moans to grab his attention. Hyeyeon eyes start to blur as tears cover her sight.

"Maybe I can take 5 minutes to please you," Wonho said.

"Oh, babe. I know you can do less than that. Because I'm already wet for you, babe. I just need you." Yerin said. Hyeyeon's fingers turn to fists as she gets out behind the pillar and both of them are shocked to see Hyeyeon. They pulled apart from each other.

"Oh, no need for that! I saw everything! I heard everything! How dare both of you!" Hyeyeon shouts. Yerin fixes her hair and Wonho walks towards her.

"Stop! Stop right there! I don't want you to touch me! Your hand!" Hyeyeon burst into tears and sobbed louder. Yerin bites her lips.

"Hye-Hyeyeon-ah," Yerin calls her friend.

"How dare you, Yerin-ah! You're my friend! We've known each other since high school! How dare you betray me like this! Over a man!" Hyeyeon yells at her. Yerin sighs and Wonho keeps moving towards her. He grabs her hands and Hyeyeon push him away but it didn't stop Wonho from shaking her body and making her focus on his words.

"I think we should just break up. I don't love you anymore. I love Yerin and now you see here. I want to be with Yerin." Hyeyeon stops crying because of a shock that comes at her. Yerin looks down as she agreed without words. Her action shows everything.

"I love Wonho, Hyeyeon-ah," Yerin said without looking up. Hyeyeon looks at both of them in turn before releasing herself from Wonho's grasp and he let her go. She takes a step backward one by one before disappearing behind the door. That is the last view of them before she grabs a taxi and went back home. She hates herself for being dumb not seeing all those clues and events that happen around her.

Hyeyeon wakes up with a grunt as the sun ray gets into her house. She slides herself to the couch and climbs up the couch then continues lying there. Her eyes are open with big swollen eyes. She sighs before she takes time to get up and showered. It takes her half an hour in the shower to sit and just let the water on over her head. She wears the sweatpants and sweatshirt then walks over to the kitchen to get some drink. When she's walks to the living room, her doorbell rang. She ignores at first but then another bell rings. She walks to the monitor and catches a glimpse of a guy that she knew. Hyeyeon sighs before opening the door. She walks to the door and opens it.

"What?" she said with eyes looking down.

"Food. I bought extra because of my so take it." the guy said.

"It's okay. You can give it t-" the guy shoves it to her and Hyeyeon looks up to him to yell at him but his soothing eyes are stopping her.

"Just eat it. Gain a little energy for your sad life," he said and left to his house which is just next door. Hyeyeon sighs before getting inside with the food. She opens the kitchen counter and there is a tofu stew and a bowl of kimchi and rice. She stares at the food for a few seconds before moving to get a bowl and cutleries. She enjoys her breakfast alone on the kitchen counter, standing.

She's enjoying her alone time until someone rings the bell again. Hyeyeon slowly walks to the monitor and her hands turn into fists when she sees the person right in front of her door. She runs to the door and opens it harshly. Yerin is standing in front of her with a little scare jump with her appearance.

"How dare you coming in here!" Hyeyeon yells.

"Hyeyeon-ah, can't we tal-"

"What to talk about? What! Do you want my permission or blessing for dating my boyfriend? Oh, sorry! My ex-boyfriend?" Hyeyeon yells and ignores the neighbor. Yerin looks around, feeling embarrassing with the commotion.

"Hyeyeon-ah, can we talk inside?"

"I'm not gonna let you dirty in my house! off! I don't want to have anything related to you! You can have Wonho! I'm done with both of you!" Hyeyeon turns back to get into her house but Yerin holds onto her.

"Talk to Wonho. Make it official. The breakup. We want to start new." Yerin said, ignoring the tears on her friend's face. Hyeyeon frowned as Yerin isn't the same girl that she knows for years.

"Official? Seeing you guys ing in that gym isn't enough for me, right?" Yerin looks around and covers after the inappropriate words coming out of Hyeyeon's mouth.

"What! Get your hands away from me! Get lost! I'm not your friend anymore! We're done!"

"Hyeyeon-ah! Please, have a seat and talk with us. I j-just want to hear you're saying it's over between you and Wonho." Hyeyeon looks at Yerin in disbelief. "I'm not feeling guilty falling in love with Wonho. Yes, it's wrongdoing that behind your back but he was supposed to break with you yesterday but you caught us first. You're early. You aren't supposed to be there an hour before." Yerin explains in nonsense mind. Hyeyeon looks at her and stepping away from her.

"I don't know who you are anymore. I'm done," she said and get inside the door even before Yerin manages to catch onto her. She knocks on the door a few times while Hyeyeon is behind the door, crying in disbelief. Yerin confessed their feelings to each other directly to her like it wasn't a crime. Like it wasn't a betrayal. Like it wasn't their fault.

"I'll come again with Wonho and let you guys talk. I love him, Hyeyeon-ah. Please let him go for me. I want him. You have to-"

"Sorry, can you leave? This is too much noise already." a voice appears and Hyeyeon can hear that. She gets up from the floor and looks over the monitor. The neighbor guy is chasing away Yerin.

"Who are you?" Yerin pushes his hands away from her.

"I'm her neighbor and I don't think you have a right to make chaos here in the building. I have to call the police if you aren't leaving." Yerin gasps and looks at the door once again based on the monitor and she left. The guy sighs and looks at the door before going back to his house. Hyeyeon feels relief as she strides to the couch and lays there until the sky turns dark.

A ring bell and she wakes up from her sleep. She walks heavily while rubbing her eyes to the monitor and the neighbor guy once again at the door. Hyeyeon sighs and opens the door. The guy handed her another food in the black plastic bag.

"Eat your dinner. You need to have the energy to fight them," he said and left to his house. Hyeyeon gets inside and stares at the food for a few seconds before taking the food and getting out of her house. She knocks on the next-door neighbor and rings the bell. He opens the door and frowned upon seeing her. She pushes the door wide open and gets inside with a space that has. The guy is shocked but didn't say a word as he follows her. Hyeyeon walks to the kitchen and found the plate. She takes out of the food and places the kimbap on the plate.

"It would be nice to eat with someone this kimbap. Is this from the ahjumma store?" Hyeyeon asks the guy and he nods. "Then, we have to eat together. You can't just buy extra and not eat it." Hyeyeon takes the food to the living room and sits on the couch comfortably.

"What are you watching?" she grabs the remote and changes to a family channel to not make things awkward between them. Hyeyeon pats down the space next to her to ask him to sit with her.

"Have you been in and out of my house?" he asks while taking a seat next to her. Hyeyeon chuckles softly before eating the kimbap. No voice came out for a good 10 minutes before his phone rang. He answers it and ended it in a second.

"My password is 123450. You are welcome anytime. I need to meet my friends." he said while getting up and taking his jackets with him. Hyeyeon wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter