because of

she’s op, pls nerf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blink SK parts ways with Renebaebae. Reve Legends to acquire the tank/support and to open tryouts in search of new hyper-carry of the team.

 

         After a heartbreaking Arena of Kwangya Champions Korea (ACK) Women's League ‘20 loss against Once Intl in Grandfinals, Blink SK has parted ways with its captain and one of the league’s best tank/support (if not, the best), Joohyun “Renebaebae” Bae. Meanwhile, Reve Legends granted Blink SK’s request for two players, Chaeyoung “Ros3s” Park and Lisa “La3xlisa” Manoban, as a trade package for Renebaebae. Despite Reve Legends not having a good run for the past seasons of the E-sports professional league, Blink SK sees the potential of the two players and believes they are what they're missing to complete the ingredients of being champions.

 

        Fans are not only saddened to see Renbaebae leaving Blink SK, they are heartbroken by the mere thought of not seeing the entire league’s favorite duo not playing side by side anymore. Renebaebae and Jensetter started together and what they have shown as a duo was remarkable but Blink SK’s coach does not think it’s working to its full potential. 

 

       A Gen E-sports reporter asked,  “If Blink SK thought that Ros3s and La3xlisa are what you're missing, traded just Renebaebae in exchange and not Jensetter,  does this mean that the team captain was the problem and was unnecessary to the team's success?” 

 

      "First of all, for the last 3 years of having Jensetter and Renebaebae, the only success we had was… first place. In those years, we choked every Grand finals, I honestly cannot consider that as success. Second, Joohyun’s worth is equal to two players, that would be the same for Jensetter. If we trade Jensetter too, we will get 2 more players [laughs] and that’s too much. The duo, they’re a great team and wise players, but they just couldn’t execute their magic to the fullest. I think we need to stop with this agenda, this duo that we’re trying so hard to put out there, and we had to create a new strategic plan for the team. Trading Joohyun is going to be the start and part of it," says coach CL.

 

With these trades, line-ups are to be changed. 

 

Blink SK’s line-up: Jensetter to remain as hyper-carry, Sooyaa remains as support, Ros3s as tank (NEW), La3xlisa as bottom gold laner (NEW), and Nabongs remains as offlaner. Their previous gold laner, S6xs7ven, as their new strategic analysts/6th woman. 


How about Reve Legends? If their former tank Ros3s is to be replaced by Renebaebae, who will take La3xlisa’s spot as the hyper-carry of the team?

 

This is where the tryouts come to action. “Who has the guts and skills to carry our team? ;)” Reve Legends tweeted 2 days ago.

 

According to a tweet by Reve Legends coach Taeyeon “Taengoo” Kim, the esports organisation has received more than 15,000 applications thus far. In two days. This shows how big professional E-sports now. 

 

It’s a big risk for Reve Legends, for any team at that, to have a rookie as their carry, but, what if this works out for the team?

 

We will find that out in ACK Women’s League ‘21 which is scheduled to start in summer next year.



 

Comments:

 

baesalakam: Coach CL did not directly say that Renebaebae was the problem but it was implied. Otherwise, why did they not trade Jensetter instead? It would make more sense as Jensetter is the jungler of Blink SK and traded player La3xlisa was the jungler of Reve Legends. Now, they risked it all to change La3xlisa’s role for the sake of kicking out my Renbaebae! Coach CL, when i catch you. 

 

jenhasbae: This is so ing sad. Now, where would i go? 

       Replies-         niniluv: jennolongerhasbae  

                      jenhasbae: gtfo  

 

jennieonly: ah finally, Jensetter's free from Renebaebae’s nagging .

       Replies-   bjhmine: at least Renebaebae has the . you don’t. 

 

ksger: i just know coach CL will regret this and RL will be the strongest team next season. 

 

aokbestplayer:  it’s jensetter’s fault why they lost in game 7. Obviously , she contested what Renebaebae was trying to do. 

 

Write a comment: …

                             Typing…

                             Typing...

 

wanonymous: hold on Renebaebae, i’ll be there and we’re going to be next year’s champion. 


 

The short-haired girl clicked enter, biting back a smile from the satisfaction she’s feeling. She had always been interested in joining the pro scene but her parents forbade her to do so. As we all know, most parents don’t believe professional esports gaming will put food in their children’s sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter