Peace

Peace

On the day of Eunhyuk's labor, Yesung was getting really excited as he was cruising to the hospital at full speed. Unaware of the drunk driver coming straight for him. 

A loud *BANG* was heard and the two drivers came flying out of their vehicles onto the tar road.

Under the illumination of warm street lights, Yesung took his last breath as his consciousness faded away with the sound of the ambulance echoing in the background.

*Wuehh...Wuehh*

At the same time, a new born baby crying could be heard coming from the labor room.

 

4 years later....

"Darling, time for bed!" Eunhyuk called his daughter fondly in a singing tone as he came into the living room, seeing her playing with Legos.

His daughter looked up and muttered and "ok" and hurriedly put back all the Legos into the plastic container.

After that, Eunhyuk then craddled her up and that gesture tickled her quite a bit as she let out a soft giggle.

She turned around and noticed something that was across the room. Tilting her head, she curiosly asked,

"Daddy, who is that?"

Eunhyuk turned around and saw a photo frame just beside their tv.

"Ohh darling, that's....daddy..and....papa.."

He reminisces the life he spent with his spouse. How Yesung was over the moon when he found out Eunhyuk was pregnant. Taking lessons on how to change a toddler's diapers and failing miserably, but still daring to boast on how he'll be the best and most caring father out there (eventhough he still constant fails at changing diapers).

Eunhyuk took one last look at the photo. The photo of him and Yesung at Yesung's very first concert after his debut as a solo artist.

"He's somewhere else right now..."

Eunhyuk's smile faltered slightly.

"But daddy..he's there.."

A confused daughter looked at him and back at the picture.

"Yeah...he is.."

Eunhyuk had mistakenly thought that maybe his daughter didn't know what a concept of a printed picture was. He then decides to educate her about it when she grows older.

"Now darling, let's go to bed!"

Unbeknownst to him, his daughter was actually pointing at the spirit in front of the picture, a spirit that Hyuk couldn't see. Once a person in which Hyuk remembers wearing too many accessories and likes being incredibly silly at all times.

"Take care of our angel, Hyuk-ah.....this is farewell...."

Said Yesung with a grim expression.

He then walked towards the light, turning back one more time as a tear streaked down his face. Giving his new family a smile as best he could, feeling at peace knowing Eunhyuk had moved on.