For Nety

Friends

 

Special for Nety~

just ignore the grammatical error :3

 

“Where is that chicken?” the short haired girl in front of me groaned while sipping her carrot juice. “It had been hours we’re waiting for him” she kept on complaining non-stop about the person we were waiting for.

“Minji” I checked on my black stripped wristwatch “it’s only 15 minutes not hours. Chill out~ Maybe he got something to do or caught in traffic” I tried to soothe the pouting girl.

“Hey girls~” a low melodic voice heard from my back. A smile crept on and I turned around to see two guys in hoodies and shades, half panting. Maybe because of running all their way here.

“Byunghun” I called out. “You’re late!!! You know what??! We’ve been waiting for you like…. HOURS!” Minji blurted out. This girl seriously needed to fix her head and stop blaming this poor panting guy.

“Duh~ It just 15 minutes” he lazily sat down on the chair next to me. “And put all the blame on him” he pointed out to the red haired guy across him who just taking his place beside Minji.

“Eh??? Why me??” he acted innocent.

“You’re the one who make us late” he straightly gazed at the red haired guy “because of your stupid Hello Kitty strip suddenly M.I.A and we need to freaking find it in that dark street” he paused “and got ran after by the fans” he added up with annoyance all over his face.

“YOU LIKE HELLO KITTY???” Minji blurted out. Trying to hold her laugh.

“Ya!! Who said boys can’t like Hello Kitty?!” he tried to defense “Even Zico of Block B love it!”

“I don’t care about him.. But look at you” Minji scanned the guy beside him from head to toe “act out like a flirty playboy but LIKE HELLO KITTY!!” she laugh out loud to her so-called victory. And there we go… Mini 3rd world war between Minji and Chunji.

“So did you found it” I asked non-particular person.

“Yeah” L.Joe answered lazily “in his pocket” and once again gazed at the red haired guy. Chunji just awkwardly smiled and laugh while mouthed ‘sorry’.

“If you feel bad bout this” a smirk crept on my face “pay for our food” L.Joe widely smiled and high five-ed me as he was definitely agreed with it. Minji vigorously nodded maybe thinking of her next carrot juice and some expensive meal.

Chunji’s eyes widened. “Are you three trying to rob me?” he looked as us with his ‘what the hell’ face. “It’s your fault though~” L.Joe answered while calling for the waiter. The waiter came with the menus and Chunji just needed to accept the fact that he’ll be paying for us. He can’t win over three of us though.

 

*****

 

“Ahhh~ I’m full~” I happily skipped. Minji just nodded while rubbing her full tummy. “Thanks Chunji-sshi~” I playfully said while tapped Chunji’s shoulder. L.Joe just grinned as he saw how sad Chunji’s face was. Well, he just lost half of his weekly allowance in a night.

Chunji just mumbled something about he had been robbed, how he would live and much more whining about his money.

“Duh~ You act out like you’re such a poor kid… whereas you’re a freaking well-known idol~” I poked the whining boy.

“And you won 1st on Music Bank yesterday!!” Minji added up while look at both of the boys with her ‘mummy is proud of you’ face.

“Aishh~ I wish I could see Changjo cries on the stage” she sighed “but I heard he injured his wrist!” she tugged to Chunji’s jacket. “How is he?” she sadly asked with almost teary eyes.

I wish I could see his tears….

“Nami ah~” L.Joe half whispered to me. I just turned around to see him smiling widely at me. “What?!” I’m a bit freaked out by his unusual smiling face. He looked like dumb kid. “Don’t tell me you have forgot bout it” he pouted.

Well that’s cute~

“Bout what?” I asked, curiosity all over my face. 

“Your promise” he looked at me with those shining puppy eyes.

 What the hell was wrong with this guy? What promise did he was talking about?

I nudged Minji to ask her if she know anything about it. She just give her poker face indicated she knew nothing. L.Joe just let out a heavy sigh. Pouting and ignoring me all the way to the bus stop. While Chunji just was giggling and mocking around Minji on her madness towards their maknae.

What promise did he is talking about? For what? Seriously! I remember nothing! Based on his weird smile, I bet it is not an ordinary promise! Did he try to prank on me?  Think Nami! Think!

“You’re seriously didn’t remember it?” L.Joe question snapped me out of my mind battling session. I just answered with nods.

“You promise me… well it’s not a promise but it’s something you said” he paused “maybe out of your sanity or just for jokes” he sighed again.

Oh ! Does he mean that one?!

“Ahhh! You mean when I said if you win first I’ll go out with you??!” I asked out. Well a bit loud until those two Tom and Jerry stopped arguing. They just looked at me with those weird smirking face.

And here we go. L.Joe’s brown round orbs were straightly on mine. Wow! He really looked like a cute puppy! Can I just squeeze him??! Wait! Crap! What am I talking bout now?

“I just said it for jokes” came out from my mouth although I knew I’m not joking when I said it before. I couldn’t obviously show him that I want to go out with him… the best words – I want to DATE him. I’ve been crushed on him since we were at California. Seeing him once again now at Korea really light up my hopes and my loves towards him.

“Dude~ we’re friends. Friends don’t go out with each other” I screamed and mentally hit my mouth for saying that. L.Joe just kept on silence with his head down to earth, sad maybe? But why?

What the hell is wrong with you Nami???! T^T

“Friends ‘hangout’ with each other” Minji butted in as she could sense the nervousness in my face. She’s my best out of the best friend though. Of course she knew my little crush on this little guy.

“Hangout?” he asked, confused.

“You two can ‘hangout’ together with us not being there” she explained ‘briefly’.

 

*****

 

“Is that what you call the best solution?” I asked the girl who was abusing the controller buttons. Switching from one channel to another.

“Girl” she lazily looked at me “How long do you want to hide your ‘little’ crush on him?” she just shut off the television and shifted her intention towards me. “Nami, just tell him your feelings towards him. Who know, he do like you too”

Byunghun likes me too? No way… He had said it in front of media about his crush on that Chinese girl from our school back at California… and that girl is surely not me..

 

*****

 

Damn Minji! How much misery did you plan on giving it to me? She just lied to me about going out for having ‘small dinner picnic’ by the lake! And now we’re standing in front of Teen Top’s dorm for her little surprise for their first win. I should run away.

“Don’t you ever try to flee off” she said while tightly clutched to my arms. Locking me with her strong grip.

“Minji noona! Nami noona!” a happy little yet taller-than-me boy greeted us with his sweet smile, as usual.

“Ricky!” Minji smiled widely “is Changjo here?”

“Noona! Why you always ask bout that brat” he pouted “Am I not enough for you?”

“No” she simply answered making the pouting boy gasped sadly.

“Aigoo~ noona love you too” she pinched the pouty boy’s a bit chubby cheek “look~ noona bring you this” she lifted up our supposed to be picnic basket.

“I love noona more!” he skipped happily to the living room with the basket in his hand. Kids, just give them food, they’ll love you forever. Indeed…

“Hey guys~” Minji greeted the boys who were busy playing with their Nintendo wii. And same goes with me, tried to act normal. Apparently, L.Joe didn’t even reacted weirdly or even talked about last night.

“Why are you here?” Chunji asked sarcastically just to get a flaming stare from Minji.

“It’s has nothing to do with you” she replied, shooting him with her glares. “Ya Ricky~ bring that basket here. Don’t eat it all” she called out for the short boy who was having a ‘mouth watering session’ with the food in the basket.

“You bring food?!” Niel and Chunji unionist formed a very harmonic tune.

“Yes. It’s as a gift for your first winning” she sheepishly smiled “and where’s my Changjo baby? I heard he injured his wrist.. poor my baby”

“He is upstairs~ I’ll call him” Niel skipped to upstairs.

“Ok… Let’s get ready for dinner and some celebration!!” Minji happily cheering followed by Chunji and Ricky dancing around.

 

*****

 

“Yah hyung!! That’s mine!” Ricky whining as Niel took his present that given by us. How could they still running with that full tummy? Aish~ Kids nowadays really are energetic!  

Our celebration ran smoothly as it was fun and loud with cheers of the boys. Last night awkwardness slowly swallowed by the laugh and cheers. Well I think it’s a good thing that Byunghun just forget bout last night, I don’t want to ruin our friendship.

“Hey Pabo” that usual voice called out my name. That sweet melodic voice. Wait! Did he just call me pabo??!

“Ya! I’m not pabo!” I stormed. He just chuckled.. well, cutely chuckled with that beautiful eyes smile of him.

“Come help me clean up the table” he ignored my small rage “You’re the one who bring up this mess”

“It’s not me!” I objected but still helping him clean up the big mess on the table. He just mouthed ‘whatever’.

“Ya pabo~” he called me that again!

“Ya!!”

Pap!  Something wet yet glossy landed on my face.

“YAAAAA!! LEE BYUNGHUN! HOW DARE YOU THROW THAT CREAM TO MY FACE” my yelling just made him laughed hysterically.

I’m gonna get you!

I grabbed a fullhand of the left cream on the table and throw it to him just to be greeted by his louder laugh as I missed it.

“It’s food war!!!” Ricky screamed alarming the other boys that lazy-ing on the couch. And out of blue, our war became big with all the boys taking part in this food war. Flying cream, flying spaghetti… even flying chicken bones could be seen on the air.  

And this would be the most ‘memorable’ food war ever for me..

Why?

You would know it soon.

 

*****

 

“I’ll take you home” L.Joe grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house. My messy head couldn’t register what had happening yet but I think the last thing I heard Niel’s apologizing and Minji said she’ll followed up soon.

His warm hand never let go of my cold hand. From the dorm, to the bus stop, to my apartment. The ride was quiet, too quiet. No one was talking, just accompanied by my sobbing.

 

Flashback

“Niel hyung! Take my revenge!!” Ricky yelled while throwing the leftover sauce. Niel got alarmed by that, shifting his way towards the other way. To be specific, towards where I was standing right now. No one ever knew it that the spaghetti on the floor could cause this much damage.

Yes.. It’s all that spaghetti fault!

Without warning, Niel tripped over the slippery saucy spaghetti and fall down on me, the nearest person to him. It’s not just his body landed on mine, it’s his lips too!

His plump lips landed on mine causing both of us widened our eyes. He blinked, I blinked.

End of flashback

 

“Nami!”

“Yes?” I snapped out from my long thought of that horrible memory.

“We’re here” L.Joe said.

”Oh.. Ok” I shuffled to the door gate just to be stop by L.Joe hand gripping mine. I just turned around. He pulled me into his arms, embraced me. I know it’s just an ‘accident kiss’ but I can’t put away the fact that that is my first kiss with a guy that I don’t ever have any feeling for.

Tears kept on flowing, wetting my cold cheeks. He cupped my face, wiped the tears with his thumbs. His hands, they were warm. Everything about him was warm.

His touch, his voice… his breath.

 

His lips..

 

 “Nami” his smooth voice buffering around my ears.

“I love you”

“….” That heat was up to my face . I think my head gonna explode!

BYUNGHUN SAID HE LOVES ME!! THIS IS NOT A DREAM RIGHT???!

“Di-di-did you… just… sa-sa-said..” I tried to get the assurance.

“Yes..” he paused “I love you, Nami” and waited for my answer.

He loves me..

He said it..

This is not a dream..

“I..” I inhaled deeply “love you too, Byunghun” and let out what I’ve been keep inside for 5 years.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me closer to him. I could feel his warm breath tickling my corner of lips. Our lips were only inch parted. I just could bite m lower lips. Waiting.

That pink smooth lips gently pressed on mine. It’s different from that kiss from that fishy lips. This one, it’s got something, heat. I could feel the heat had conquering my whole body, especially my face. I bet it was red right now.

He pulled me closer, closing any gap between us, between our body.. our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, interlocking to it as I wouldn’t want to let it go. He my lower lips, wishing for entrance. I just parted my lips, giving his tongue permission to explore my wet cavern.

As we were running out of air, did we parted. Lovingly gazing into each other eyes. The night had grown without us realizing it and we knew we need to bid goodnight.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

“Goodnight” he whispered “See you tomorrow, jagiya”

 



 

Ok~ that's it! i think i'm gonna end it here because i'm too lazy to continue more~ well it's just a one shot tho~ so NETY~ have fun lol and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL~

just imagine it's your cake lol

 

bwahahaha

TOP for you~

and for laugh lol