fluff whaaaat?

Bait and Dares along with Quarrels and Confessions.

It was a rainy day where the older member decided to visit her best friends but found the youngest Japanese member instead. 

“Why did you come here anyway, unnie?” she asks nayeon who freely let in herself as if it was her home, the confidence is still there even her friends weren’t there. 
 
“Myoui Mina.” She was about to answer ‘nothing’ but it’s a dull response and she was bored at the moment, so why not be random, thus she didn’t catch something amusing in her new companion; a small blush crept in mina’s face.

“But in all seriousness, I wanted to make it up about something in our previous interview.” Nayeon pulls out CD’s in her tote bag that compose Dwayne Johnson’s movies. 

“Who’s favorite actor?” 

“Myoui Mina.” she pulls out that stupid smile where Mina can’t get upset to her. 

“You must be really bored, and you know I am not an actress.” She finds a cozy spot, but warmer when Nayeon pulls her for a cuddle. “Oh please, ONCE always look at you as if you’re an actress.” Nayeon uses their fans to compliment her, it was effective. 

After a ton of movies they’ve finished, they even reached the point of watching Dwayne's movie ‘Central intelligence’ and ‘journey 2” which wasn't of their genre or personal preferences in movies, but they did it anyway for the sake of being this affectionate a little bit longer since we all know they were cowards to ask for it. Obviously, they didn’t hide their boredom despite how brilliant Kevin Hart’s humor is. They keep throwing random, useless questions. 

““What’s the weather today?” one of comical question mina came up 

“Myoui Mina” tongue sticks out, Nayeon planned to pissed mina off, unfortunately she can’t for the reason mina’s insides melt, twist, and somehow irrationally controlled like who the hell get butterflies in their guts? A brain that spends 24/7 thinking about the same person, eyes perceive as her favorite person in just simple things that stands as a reminder.  and lastly, when Nayeon  pulls one of her dagger smiles, mina just can’t.

“Are you serious?” lips starts pouting with a frown

“Myoui Mina.” a bunny tooth smile was a tease.

“Fine then, who do you want to kiss so badly?” a smirk. Lucky for her, this playful rebut turns into a dare. 

“Myoui Mina.” she sings-song but drops when she realizes it’s too late for the trap she got into. 

But Nayeon never knew a trap would be sweet such as honeysuckle. Lips that are way too soft, she yearns for more but a teeth enough to bled Nayeon’s bottom lip yet fails to make the Korean stop on wanting those lips, she was confident enough to reason on herself she wasn’t that rough to continue what they are doing now. However, she was smart enough to understand what Mina meant and so she gradually pulled herself from the kiss instead pushing Mina just to break the random spell that happened between them. An awkward pause fills the room for a while but again, Mina initiates to break the silence.

“I’m sorry.” Nayeon looks at her with guilt after hearing Mina drop an apology. 

“No, I should be saying that, it won’t lead to this if I don't fool around too much.” Now they are both guilty for doing something that makes them really happy so it won’t be too much if another mistake slips out when Mina says her thoughts out loud.

‘Serendipity.’ a word that means a lot to both of them, so Nayeon has really no choice but to fall for more to her movie buddy. 

“That’s a foul play, minari.” nayeon grumbled which mina responded in a hum, her own way to ask what nayeon meant by that. 

“Nothing.” nayeon’s being a moody, clingy girlfriend where she pretends to focus on the movie again even though she got annoyed by not knowing the plot and to her “too-good-to-be-girlfriend’ friend. 

“Why do you suddenly get mad?”

“Myoui Mina.” another act of being brave on their dumb ways, not to die but to confess.

“Back to square one.” Mina sighs while she pat nayeon’s head “do you want anything to make it up for it?” she smirks again even though she displays a tone where she can catch an Im Nayeon to say her name again and nayeon didn’t fail to satisfy her mischief. 

“You’re not playing fair!” Nayeon’s turn to pout, but she let out a tiny smile, expressing she’s having fun whatever they do now. 

“Sorry, but what do you want about me? Besides kissing me.” Mina didn’t have to contain her gummy smile, Nayeon knew how to make someone comfortable despite her fierce demeanor. 

“Your consistency of wanting to date chaeyoung no matter what the genders you two are.”

“It’s what the fans want and they want you for Jeongyeon which you keep displaying.” 

Uh-oh, how fast the tables turned. Their dynamic were really unpredictable

“Well, you’re not Jeongyeon, being sweet to her is just to pissed her off and the fact she’s fond of Jihyo.” Nayeon confesses, and I guess we’re back on track for being fluff again. Nayeon cursed though how Mina still grew a little height to look down on Nayeon. 

“Then why can't you? You’re fast to catch me when I fall on the ground, how much more only a simple skinship?” Mina sounds like she’s asking for it and the latter tries to resist painting her cheeks crimson, her ears doing it for her instead, which Mina doesn’t fail to notice. 

“I already told you!” 

“When!” Mina is just trying to push nayeon on the edge. 

This is such a rollercoaster ride for a fluff, I’m telling you.

“It makes me calm when you're near, okay?!” Mina might be good at fishing too, she get nayeon with her own mouth, Nayeon realizes again that it is too late but perfect time to be brave “Even I wanted to wrap my arms around you like I do to any members or like how I ask to get a picture with them, it’s just I wanted you all to myself, it wasn’t easy to pretend being soft or lovey-dovey with you when it meant something to me.” 

Mina pulls Nayeon this time for a hug, so the Korean won’t see her smile. 

“You really have a strange way of saying ‘I love you’ , Im.” Mina faces Nayeon again when she gets herself to contain these overwhelming feelings to her, they might not be good players, how can nayeon feel calm when she’s around someone who gives her butterflies.

“Your fault for putting me in a strange spell”

“Hmm, what is?”

“Myoui Mina.”

“Lame.”

“I know exactly how to shut you up.” Nayeon suggested something we know what it would be.

“Better not be lame.” Mina already closed her eyes but seconds passed and Nayeon’s lips weren't on hers so she peeked by opening her left eye and just see Nayeon froze in the position.

“It’s just you’re cute waiting for it.” Mina feel her face heating up and decided to roughly get what she wants. Mina sees how her bunny flustered by being kissed for the second time.

“What about, taking me seriously so you won’t have to genuinely forget my favorites and be guilty afterwards, hmm?” Mina places her hope in a phrase that supposes a half meant where anyone can say it “joke”. Nayeon didn’t say anything and just pouted. Mina waits for a response.

“Why not say something and will you stop pouting like that? Or are you asking for a kiss again?” Mina spoke after five minutes of Nayeon not giving her response.

“Because I didn’t intentionally forget it! I just want to remember it really this time since you always watch it alone. And no! I wasn’t going for a kiss, maybe you do because you thought of it.” 

“You came here because you were bored.” Nayeon admitted it was true but….

“That may be true but there’s no fun when you’re not around! It seems the world is going ever so slowly that even my chaotic roommates can’t help me just to finish the day or I'm saying my day is so hard to complete when I’m not with you.” Mina wants to fall for that, although….

“Your lines will bring you nowhere so don’t take advantage of that.”

“Who said I'm taking an advantage?! Minari, why do you have to hurt my feelings..” nayeon’s dramatic isn’t making her a bigger person and so is mina’s competence. They were still bickering until Mina's roommates were already in the dorm without the two noticing it.

“They bicker like a married couple whose turn for a remote. “

“You don’t have a right to say, a person who takes a shower without turning on the lights!” nayeon heard that, which breaks the tension between them two, seeing nayeon fight anything which brings mina’s tender smile on her face, she stands up and knows she has to do, cook; for her roommates and to their guest. Nayeon tail along like how whipped she is, never wanting to go far from mina and usually the women who live in the certain dorm are fan of marvels, and witnessing this two pairs might be an endgame where this part is cue for the credits to roll.