Married to the Bratty Billionaire

gaypop ficlets

      Yura Kim. Heir to an empire and the most sought-after artist. At the tender age of 5, she made her first art. At 15, trained to be a businesswoman, she founded multiple businesses to carry on her family's legacy. By 22, and still an artist at heart, she made a name for herself when her art piece was featured at one of the most prestigious art galleries to ever exist. Anybody who hears her name deemed her to be the luckiest woman in the world... not until they heard the stories about her temperament, which was another thing she was known for. Not that she's bothered by it.

     Yura was hot. Of course, a million people would easily agree with that statement. She was hot. She was feeling hot.

     Sweaty and stuffy, Yura pulled the sleeves of her green jacket up in an attempt to cool off. She had just parked under a tree that provided ample shade which she was sharing with other riders like herself. She took off her helmet, careful not to have her baseball cap removed along with it, and fanned herself with her free hand. Yura felt another surge of heat as she hang her helmet on the handlebar of her motorcycle. Annoyance is pretty evident (despite having half of her face covered with her face mask) by the way her eyebrows were creased and daggers flying off her eyes to the innocent white sticker placed behind the green helmet that says, Grab.

     I never should've agreed with this, she thought to herself as another order notification popped up on her work phone. It was not really hers though. It's her wife's, "who's probably laughing her off right now." she said through gritted teeth as she prepares to read the notification. "It's the last one, Yura, then you can go home."

     She knows. Yura perfectly knew that her wife was having a field day after sending her as her proxy at her work. It was pretty evident by the last order she received. She immediately confirmed the booking and went on her way. An hour and many silent cursing later, she was well on her way to the address she knew like the back of her hand. Sojin. I swear you'll regret this.

    The guard assigned in their village gave her a knowing look once she arrived and was stopped for inspection. Holding in the urge to roll her eyes, she gave him a polite smile when he ushered her in. This may have had happened one too many times that he actually had an idea of what happened and why I was there instead of my lovely wife.

     My oh so lovely wife who made me go out and actually do ten food deliveries. My lovely wife who actually let me stay out in the sun and it's not the "on the beach" kind of fun. My wife who has the audacity to do order through the app. My –

     Her thoughts were cut off when she saw the familiar white gate of their residence. Parking her motorcycle – Sojin's motorcycle, she whipped out her wife's work phone and sent the said wife a message to notify her that her food has arrived.

     "Get out." it read.

     She heard a giggle on the other side of the gate. Of course, the guard will notify her. She rolled her eyes at the thought. Hearing the gate open pulled her out of her thoughts; mostly about the guard and him conspiring with her wife who she will actually give a piece of her mind once everything is over.

    "Hi!" her wife, Sojin, beamed. Yura on the other hand was rooted on her spot. Her wife's smile stunned her for a moment; butterflies fluttering in her stomach while her heart thumps loudly in her chest, her heartbeat effectively drowning out her thoughts about conspiracy, punishment, and village guard. Blinking, she smiled back at her wife, all annoyance dissipating and being replaced with love and warmth. Sensing that her wife's done with spacing out, Sojin asked, "Long day?"

     With a smile, Yura nodded her head in silent affirmation. Every plan that she came up with be damned. All she wanted was to cuddle with the girl in front of her. She watched as Sojin fiddle with the work phone. She honestly didn't know how it got to her. Like in a trance, she just watched her wife go around her, starting her cute little motorcycle, finally putting it inside their garage, and coming out with the bags she got earlier from the restaurant. Yura felt a familiar hot feeling rise up as her eyes landed on the bags. She glanced up at her wife, seemingly clueless with a beautiful smile adorning her face.

    Sojin then walked up to her and grabbed her hand, gently dragging her inside. "Let's go you whipped bun." Yura was glad Sojin was not facing her as an evil smile appeared on her face.

     Of course, she did not forget. 

 

---------------------------------------

Hey!

it's been a long time. 

that thing above was actually an idea brought by a friend of mine's tweet. you'll understand why this drabble's titled like that if you see her tweet. give her a follow too. she's funny as heck.

again, that's one unedited drabble. I also forgot how i wanted it to end the first time so... 

and I planned on writing this in tagalog but like... 

Edit: i don't know anything about grab and its policies plus this is a work of fiction guys, so...
 

bye!