Final

Missing you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuhua's POV

"Thank you oppa, i'll head inside now. Drive safe!!" I closed the door of the van as i just came back home from my schedule with our manager oppa sending me back home. it's a solo schedule and not gonna lie i'm still feeling anxious when i'm alone but nonetheless i'm getting used to it.

 

Opening the door of our gashina dorm, i am immediately greeted by haku and mata who's sleeping at their little cute bed beside the couch.

 

i smiled at the cute sight then removed my coat. dropping it in the couch. Too lazy to move

 

i sighed then decided to do my night rituals and of course go to sleep after.

 

------------------------------------------

 

"Yow, what's up?" in the middle of my skincare. Yuqi suddenly called me which is a bit confusing since she knows that it's already night time here in korea and of course i need to rest!! but still, i'm gonna pick up.

 

"Hey, how are you?" 

 

"i'm good. just finished my schedule and was about to sleep but then--" i'm interrupted with a gasp in the other line which made me laugh.

 

"Shut up! i know that you're not yet done doing your night rituals. don't me yeh shuhua" i laughed my off knowing yuqi is probably doing an annoyed face. But going back. i need to ask her what's the reason of the sidden call.

 

"Anyway, u gonna tell me something?" 

 

"Oh yeah! i'm going back there at the end of november" i widened my eyes.in what i know is yuqi's schedule in china is that she's not coming back here until the end of 2021.

 

"what? what's with the sudden decision" i asked. Cube is a ton bull of a company so it's really unexpected that they decided to do that.

 

"All of my schedules are cancelled starting tom, because our staff told me that the covid cases is getting quite  high. i need to go back before i get trapped in here" Ohhh, that makes sense.

 

" i get it. Blue box finally doing great life decisions" i said bitterly which made her laugh. It's true tho no cap. 

 

"I know right! Minnie unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter