Final

I'm Sorry, Don't Cry (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

In a high school there are 2 girls who have been friends since they were 3 years old. 2 very different girls, Karina the extrovert who is the belle of the school and Winter the introvert who is often called a nerd. Somehow Karina and Winter got together since childhood when they both have opposite personalities. Where there is Karina, there must be Winter. Karina and Winter also have 2 other friends they've known since middle school, Giselle and Ningning.

 

 

Winter POV

14 years Karina and I are best friends. From the beginning my feelings for Karina were only limited to a close friend, but since entering high school that feeling has turned into love. I have fallen in love with my best friend, but I don't want to tell Karina. I was afraid, afraid of losing her because she didn't have the same feelings as me. Since entering high school, Karina immediately falls in love with a boy who is our senior, Kai. Giselle and Ningning know about my love for Karina, but I forbid them to tell Karina.

 

Today as usual I went to school using my sports motorbike, and as usual I stopped by to pick up Karina first. When I got to Karina's house, a maid came out and said that Karina was still having breakfast and told me to come in first. I parked my motorbike then entered and was greeted by Karina and her parents.

 

"Winter, wait a minute, okay?" Karina said while clearing her plate

 

"Yes"

 

“Winter, honey have you had breakfast?” Ask Karina’s mother to me

 

"If you haven't, let's have breakfast together" Karina’s father said

 

"I have mine Uncle, Auntie.. Thank you for the offer" I said smiling at them

 

"How are your Mom and Dad doing? Healthy right? Uncle and Auntie haven't seen them for a long time."

 

"They’re healthy Uncle, Auntie.. Dad is out of town on duty, will back on Friday"

 

"Oh, I see.. say hello to your Mom and Dad later "

 

"Yeah, I'll tell them later Uncle, Auntie"

 

"Winter come on, I'm ready.. Mom, Dad Karina go first, okay?"

 

"Yes Honey, be careful on the road, Karina, Winter"

 

"Yes Uncle, Auntie.. Excuse me"

 

The trip to school does not take so long, it only takes 10 minutes. Karina and I arrived at school at 7:50, 10 minutes before the bell rang. We headed straight to class and were greeted by Giselle and Ningning who being lovey-dovey to each other.

 

“Ehemm” Karina cleared to get Giselle and Ningning's attention

 

“Oh.. Winter, Karina” Giselle said while scratching her head

 

"This is a school, be lovey-dovey later at home" Karina said

 

"Ah, you're just jealous Karina.. Just go and find your partner, there is Winter who still single” Ningning said jokingly to Karina

 

"What? Winter is my best friend, there’s no way we can be a couple... Isn't it Winter?"

 

"Haha, yes"

 

It's hard to answer your question Karina, but I still try to smile and answer your question. Giselle noticed the look on my face might change, but I gave her a smile to tell her not to worry and that I was fine.

 

The first lesson has ended and it is now the first break. Karina, Giselle and Ningning were on their way to the cafeteria and I myself was on my way to the infirmary. During class, my head hurt so I decided to go to the infirmary to ask for medicine. After taking the medicine I intended to catch up with the others in the cafeteria, I accidentally passed in front of the senior class and overheard their conversation.

 

"Kai, do you like Karina?"

 

"Hah? Like Karina? No, she's the one who's always looking for my attention."

 

"Really?"

 

"You don't believe it? I'm interest with Jennie, from the next class"

 

"It’s just your reason right? You can't get Karina because there's the nerd 's, right?"

 

"What?.. How about we make a bet? During the second break, I will kiss Karina in the middle of the field and she won't be angry."

 

"Are you sure? Beware of she slapping you later."

 

"Come bet if you dare"

 

“Okay.. If you succeed, we will pay for your car's gas and your snacks for a month. If you fail, you pay for the car's gas and our snacks for a month"

 

"Okay, deal.. Let’s see later during the second break"

 

Shock? Obviously I was in shock, I didn't expect them to make Karina as a bet. I won't let Kai hurt Karina. Karina likes Kai, if Kai kisses her then she will definitely think that Kai likes her. I don't want Karina to be hurt.

 

During the second lesson I couldn't concentrate, so I was reprimanded by my teacher. It's now the second break and I'm at a loss as to what to do so that Kai doesn't make that bet. While thinking, Karina suddenly asked me, Giselle and Ningning to accompany her to the cafeteria. On the way to the cafeteria through the field, when we arrived in the middle of the field I saw Kai and his friends walking towards us. Without thinking I called out to Karina and kissed her when we were face to face.

 

*PLAK* Karina gave me a hard slap. Giselle and Ningning could only cover their mouths with their hands in shock that I was slapped.

 

“ARE YOU CRAZY WINTER? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

 

"Karina.. I'm sorry"

 

"SORRY? You kissed me in front of a crowd, everyone in school saw. YOU ARE CRAZY. I HATE YOU, don't you ever see me again"

 

"Kar.."

 

“Winter, are you all right?”

 

"I'm Okay Giselle, I want get permission to go home from teacher.. You two accompany Karina, sorry for causing trouble"

 

*****

 

A week has passed since that incident and I decided to change schools. Mom and Dad told me to transfer schools abroad so that later I could continue studying there too. I told Giselle and Ningning about me and my parents' decision. I also forbid them to tell Karina, after all I'm sure Karina doesn't care about me anymore.

 

"I hate you, never see me again"

 

Karina's last words echoed in my mind. I was stupid for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter