fin.

Morning
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sieun stirred awake upon feeling the extra body warmth against her along with the throw blanket from the sofa. She assumed her roommates and friends decided to leave them without bothering to wake them. Her eyes fluttered open as her mind slowly processed everything around her while noticing the soft rays of sunlight filtering in through the blinds. Sieun knew it was morning, but wasn't quite sure how early in the morning it was. Her eyes wandered upwards to the sleeping face of Heeseung and debated upon what she should do. She decided to remove herself from his embrace, but heard a soft 'don't go' from him and stopped her actions. Her eyes wandered back to look at him, but Heeseung seemed like he was still asleep. Sieun rolled her eyes.

"I know you're awake."

Heeseung peeked one eye before opening the other with a sheepish smile.

"Morning." He greeted.

"Um, morning." She greeted while lying her head back onto the throw pillow, but maneuvered her body away from him.

He pulled Sieun closer to him with a teasing playful smile.

"We just spent the night together again so don't go on acting like we're strangers again."

Sieun made a face while trying to pull herself away, but Heeseung held onto her firmly with an amused look and she reluctantly stayed put.

"Yeah, well, that wasn't by choice if you weren't aware. Besides, wouldn't it be better if we became strangers again?"

"No, I don't, but will you at least let me explain about what happened a few weeks ago?"

"No. Your mother made it clear that she doesn't like me and doesn't want me to corrupt her precious son."

"That's not what she meant, Sieun."

She shot him a look as Heeseung chuckled.

"Okay, okay. What she said was true, but I convinced my mom otherwise after you ran off from my house that day."

"I highly doubt that since she hated me from the get-go, Heeseung."

"Yeah, that's true. My mom really hated you a lot. She still kinda hates you now, but not as much as she did before."

Sieun scowled at him.

"Saying that isn't gonna help your situation here, Heeseung."

"Sorry, sorry."

A laugh escaped his lips as he continued speaking.

"My mom's just afraid of letting me go. She already had to let go of my older brother. So she's afraid of having another woman take care of me that wasn't h

Please log in to read the full chapter