4:

Outfit of the Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I have a confession." 

Hyukjae looked up at the brunet and arched a curious eyebrow. "Hello to you too," he said with a smile. He was used to Donghae popping up unannounced by now, so the brunet's sudden appearance in his office didn't surprise him. He was also used to the way Donghae blurted out random things when he was nervous, and judging by the man's rosy cheeks, he was definitely nervous. "What is your confession?" Was Donghae going to confess his feelings? Is that why he was nervous? As far as Hyukjae was concerned, they were already unofficially dating, but maybe Donghae wanted to make it official? 

"Can I tell you at dinner?"

Hyukjae stood up, walked over to the brunet, wrapped his arms around Donghae's waist, and kissed him on the lips. "Is this your way of asking me out on a date?" 

Donghae felt his cheeks heating up again, so he returned Hyukjae's hug and buried his face in the artist's neck. 

"Is it okay if I go home and take a shower first? I want to wear something else for our first date."

Donghae peeked up at the artist and grinned. "I'm glad you brought that up actually…"

Hyukjae rolled his eyes. His appearance always provoked a response from the feisty brunet. "Okay, what is it this time?"

Today, Hyukjae was wearing black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and a dark blazer with a bunch of tiny faux studs glittering on the lapel.  His accessories included a chain hanging from his black leather belt, a few simple metallic necklaces, dangling earrings that emphasized his y jawline and tickled Donghae's cheek, and a pair of shiny black studded leather monk strap shoes that probably cost more than the rest of the outfit combined. But none of that was what bothered Donghae. "Your hair is blue!"

"You can blame Sunny for that. She thought my rockstar vibe was too boring, so she added the hair chalk this morning. Don't worry, it washes out."  Sunny picked the color to go along with her new nickname for him, Mr. Blue Balls, but Hyukjae didn’t think Donghae needed to know that part.

"She thought your outfit was boring?" As far as Donghae was concerned, there was nothing boring about Hyukjae's look, but now that he thought about it… "Your outfits do seem less intense lately."

Hyukjae chuckled and tilted Donghae's chin up so that he could look the brunet in the eye. "That's because I met someone that I like and if other people start fantasizing about me, I'm worried he'll feel jealous."

This time it was Donghae's turn to roll his eyes. "I'm not jealous. I know you're the bait."

"Are you sure? You're not jealous? Because it's okay if you are."

"I’m not jealous.  I like seeing you dressed up because it gives me something to fantasize about too." 

"You fantasize about me?" Hyukjae purred. "Does that mean you touched yourself?"

"No. You told me not to!" Donghae's cheeks heated up and he buried his face again. 

Hyukjae grinned at Donghae’s bashfulness. How could the little kitten pretend to be shy after Hyukjae had already seen his naughty side so many times?! "We have to tell everyone that, but nobody actually waits. Most people touch themselves as soon as they get home." Hyukjae was the type that preferred to take things slow and build a solid relationship before having , but when it came to the brunet, six weeks was starting to feel like an eternity.  Donghae was ing gorgeous, his body was y as hell, and his kinks were all perfectly compatible with Hyukjae’s. Most nights the artist couldn't even make it home before the urge to palm his overwhelmed him. But Donghae hadn't touched himself at all? Hyukjae kissed the brunet's neck and whispered seductively into his ear. "You may fool others Lee Donghae, but I know you're not that innocent."

"Yes I am." Donghae was really glad Hyukjae couldn't see his face. The combination of Hyukjae's lips on his neck and the bald-faced lies meant he was red as a tomato and he was wearing one of his stupid nervous grins. 

"Liar. You broke the rules, didn't you? Bad boy," Hyukjae continued to purr. Mostly he wanted to tease the brunet, but Donghae also smelled amazing and Hyukjae didn't want to let him go. 

"I guess you touched yourself right after getting yours pierced and that’s why you think I did it too.  Right?”

Hyukjae chuckled softly and nipped at Donghae’s earlobe.  “Nice try.”

Donghae pouted and he was slightly annoyed with the mysterious artist.  He still didn’t know which of Hyukjae’s piercings were real and which weren’t, whether his was pierced or not, although he suspected that it was, or what the creature was on Hyukjae’s hip! Donghae’s interest in getting the provocative artist wasn’t solely limited to having with the man.  He wanted to get Hyukjae so that he could explore his body and finally learn the answers to all of his questions! “Fine.” 

Donghae untangled himself from Hyukjae’s arms and stomped towards the door. “Where are you going?”

“I’m going to ask Sunny to color my hair too, and while she’s doing it, she can tell me all of your secrets. She already promised she would.”

“Whoa there, Tiger!” Hyukjae quickly wrapped his arms around Donghae’s waist again, but this time it was to keep the brunet from leaving. “I don’t care if you ask her for all of my secrets, but you can’t let her color your hair.”

That wasn’t the reaction he expected. Was this another trick? “Why not?” Maybe he was worried Sunny would give them matching blue couple hair?

“It already annoys me that you’re so handsome. People stare at you everywhere we go, and they’ll stare twice as much if you color your hair.” Donghae scoffed and rolled his eyes. “I’m not kidding!”

“If it makes you feel better, my looks attract more weirdos and s than anything else.”

“No, that doesn’t make me feel better.” Actually, it made him angry!

“So, you’re jealous when people look at me instead of you? Even if they’re weirdos?”

“No, that’s not what I meant. I don’t want them to look at you because I don’t want them to fantasize about you. I’m the only one that gets that honor.”

Donghae grinned and kissed the possessive man firmly on the lips. “Oh, that’s what you meant! So does that mean I can’t dress up like you do either?”

Hyukjae felt positively horrified. “In public?! No, never!”

“That’s not fair!”

“You can dress up as much as you want when we’re alone, but in public…” Hyukjae shook his head vehemently. He’d literally have to fight everyone just to keep them away from the brunet! “I only dress up for work and I told you I would stop, so it is definitely fair.”

“Fine,” Donghae mumbled. “I won’t dress up, since you don’t want me to, but you need to keep dressing up, since I want you to, and…”

Hyukjae was suddenly suspicious. “And?”

“And you can’t take measurements anymore. Even if you are the bait, you don’t need to know what turns other people on. You’re not even a piercer,” Donghae huffed.

“Okay, it’s a deal.” Hyukjae said with a grin as he wiped his palms on his jeans. He couldn’t believe how distressed he felt over Donghae’s wardrobe, but he was glad he wasn’t the only jealous one in their relationship. “Come on.  I have an idea that will cheer you up.”

“Okay. Where are we going?” Donghae assumed they were going to find Sunny, so when Hyukjae left The Dungeon, got into his car, and drove Donghae to his apartment, the brunet was both thrilled and surprised.

Hyukjae didn’t waste time giving Donghae a tour of his home, instead, he took the brunet’s hand and led him down the hallway. “This way.” There were three identical doors at the end of the hall, one to the left, one in the center, and one on the right. He stopped in front of the door on the right, and he could see that Donghae’s eyes were sparkling with anticipation. “It’s not my bedroom, get your mind out of the gutter.”

“My mind isn’t in the gutter!”

Hyukjae smiled at the brunet. He liked people that were open and honest the most, and Donghae was such a terrible liar that it was basically the same thing. “That one,” he pointed towards the door on the left, “is my bedroom. This one,” he tapped on the door in the middle, “is the bathroom. And this is my closet,” Hyukjae said as he opened the door on the right.

It wasn’t a traditional closet. It was actually a second bedroom that the artist had converted into a closet and Donghae could see why. Even though the room was a decent size, it was packed with clothing and accessories of all types. Some things Donghae recognized, the handcuffs on the table of accessories and the black fishnet shirt hanging on one of the racks, but most of it was completely new to him. Spotting a dinosaur costume from the corner of his eye, Donghae took it off the rack and held it up to get a better look. “.”

Hyukjae chuckled. “That’s a Halloween costume, ert.” He took the costume from Donghae and hung it back up, then he slipped his arms around the brunet’s waist from behind and kissed the base of his neck. “While I’m taking a shower, you can look through everything and pick out the outfit you want me to wear tomorrow. Sound fun?”

Donghae turned around in Hyukjae’s arms and gave the artist his best puppy eyes. “What if I want you to wear the dinosaur costume?”

Hyukjae grinned and shook his head. “There are two rules. The outfit has to be y, and it can’t be something that’s going to get me arrested.”

“Fine,” Donghae pouted.

Hyukjae chuckled and then gave the brunet a quick kiss on the lips. “Have fun,” he said before leaving to take a shower.

Donghae briefly considered following the attractive man into the bathroom, but quickly discarded the idea. No matter how brave he was, he wasn’t that brave, so instead he turned his attention back to the closet. It would have taken him hours to go through everything, but thankfully, he already knew the exact concept he was looking for, so he was able to focus on a smaller section of the closet and had an outfit picked out by the time Hyukjae returned.

“Did you find anything?”

“Yeah, I-“ Donghae’s mouth fell open as he turned around to face the artist. Hyukjae was practically ! He was wearing a dress shirt, but it was only buttoned from the middle down, and that was it! The shirttails in the front and back were just long enough to hide Hyukjae’s groin and bottom, but the sides were shorter and made it obvious that the artist wasn’t wearing anything else underneath. “Is that what you’re wearing to dinner?!” Donghae gasped.

Hyukjae gave the stunned brunet a y smirk. “Half of it.” He walked into the room and took the clothes from Donghae’s arms. “Skinny jeans are nearly impossible to put on if I don’t give myself a few minutes to airdry first.”

Not only was the gorgeous man half , but without his pants, Donghae was finally able to see the rest of the tattoo on his right side. It didn’t end at his hip, the flowers and ferns continued down his thigh with some tendrils curling around his leg and reaching as far as his calf. Without thinking, Donghae tried to lift up the hem of Hyukjae’s shirt, so he could find the little silver creature again, but Hyukjae was quick and stopped him by grabbing his wrist. The artist tried to back away from the brunet, but Donghae refused to let go of his hem and held on to it tightly. 

“Hae, you still have four weeks…”

Donghae rolled his eyes. “I’m not trying to make a move on you,” he huffed. “I’m trying to see the rest of the tattoo on your hip.”

“Then why are you holding my hem hostage? Let it go and I’ll show you.” Hyukjae wondered if his cheeks were turning red. He had secretly released most of his ual energy in the shower, but he was instantly aroused again by the precarious situation. Thankfully, Donghae released his shirt, and Hyukjae breathed a sigh of relief. He continued to hold the hem protectively but turned a bit to give Donghae a better view of his hip. “See?” Donghae crouched to get a closer look and as the brunet’s finger traced the outline of the tiny silver creature on his hip Hyukjae’s eyes slid closed in pleasure. He was sure the sly kitten was using a soft touch to arouse him on purpose.

“It’s not a fish!” Donghae blurted out.

Hyukjae furrowed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter