ONE SHOT

If We Dated

Netflix and chill? Jinyoung asked his friends in their group chat.

It's raining right now and he's all alone on his bed. Bed weather- cuddle weather.

 

Still not done w my proj. Gotta visit the site. Life - Jennie

Babe time. Can't today man - Jaebeom

Babe time (2) - Jackson

Babe time (3) - Rosé

 

Jinyoung groaned as he saw his friends' reply. I guess I'll spend my rest day alone today. He thought.

Babe time what? He replied.

 

He closed his messenger and for some reason, he felt like opening his Twitter which by the way, would have had spider webs on it if it was possible.

He rarely opens the app. He's busy with work most of the time. Also, he's only using his phone as a means of communication.

Upon checking what's in it, a tweet piqued his curiosity.

Like for an "if we dated".

He hit the like button, for fun- as he saw his lady friend replying to people who liked her tweet.

There's no harm in doing so, right? He thought.

 

He checked if others were doing it as well, unfortunately, most of them were people he wasn't close with.

After a few minutes, a notification popped up.

That was fast.

 

@pjinyoung if we dated, i'll probably annoy u a lot. u look cute when u'r sulking. i'll sit beside u as u'r reading ur new book. play the piano for you and u gotta play the guitar for me! bother and annoy u. did i mention that i'll annoy u alr? haha! imy concert bud!

 

Jinyoung couldn't help but smile. Sonee's still the same.

He suddenly remembered the days where they'd play in the music room during their breaks.

Going to concerts together as they have the same favorite bands.

Visiting cafes just so she can try the store's new dessert while Jinyoung reads his newly purchased book.

But what he misses the most were the times where the girl would end up annoying and bothering him every single time they meet. His patience and understanding skyrocketed due to the girl.

He can't thank her enough because it's really of great help to him now that he's working.

This girl is like his little sister. Boy, how he misses doing these things with her. If only she didn't leave the country.

 

Jinyoung thought that this trend is pretty ok, he can pass time with this.

He saved the pic and tweeted it as well.

In just a few seconds, he was bombarded with notifications.

Some were his friends wildly reacting because wow, again, he's on twitter- he's rarely there.

Some were, not sure about this, but people who might have a crush on him? A lot of girls liked that tweet.

Praying, he tried to reply to each and everyone who liked it.

Until he saw a notification saying that Jisoo, his long-time crush, liked the tweet too.

 

Jinyoung cracked his knuckles as he gets ready to type in a whole message for Jisoo.

 

@sooyaaa_ if we dated, of course i'll love you and only you for the rest of my life. that's a given. i'll remind you of that constantly because i would never want you to doubt how i feel for you. i assure you that my eyes are only for you. you're literally the most gorgeous woman-

 

Crap, he forgot about the tweet limit.

 

in the world- next to my mom. ill cook for you everyday. watch your favorite movies with you, wont watch ur fave series without you, be the coolest ig boyfriend because damn ur fits are fire. ill do justice to the picture. travel the world with you. sing you a lullaby every night

 

babe ill go shopping with you anytime. im gonna carry them bags for you like a perfect assistant, haha! spoil you with my time- i mean, id want to spend all of my free time with you because hon, you're my rest. ill listen to all of your rants, who made my baby mad??!?!?!

 

ill support, read, and promote your novels- yall, read Kim Jisoo's new novel, titled Midnight Sun, ready your tissues! uh, did i do a good job promoting your new book? with all of these, queen, will you be willing to go on a dinner date with me tonight? i love you!

 

Jinyoung chuckled as he wrote the last part. Cringe.

His phone vibrated. She replied to his tweet.

 

@pjinyoung lol at your ways Mr. Park. I'm on my way home and I'm hangry, love! :( and yes to dinner date 

 

Did Jinyoung forget to mention it earlier?

Jisoo is his wife. They've been married for almost a year now. Dated since he was 20, during his last year in college. 7 years of love and counting.

The reason why he woke up alone this afternoon was because his wife had a book signing event.

She didn't wake him up as he was really tired from last night's work.

And all of the things he mentioned in his tweet earlier- he's been doing that ever since.

He's been consistent with his love since day one.

He's already got the best lady in the world, of course, he has to take great care of her.

 

Crap, she mentioned that she is hangry. He's gotta cook her favorite food or she'll start looking like a cute angry puppy again.