Fin

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongwoon was drinking his Americano when he heard the sound of his bedroom door opening, and looked up to see a sleepy Hyukjae walk out in his nightwear. A sudden smile spread across his face, a warm feeling in his heart as he realised that Hyukjae had come over without even changing his clothes, apparently so worried for him that he hadn’t even considered it. Standing up to fetch a water bottle from the refrigerator, he returned to the table to see Hyukjae slumped down in a chair, barely able to keep his eyes open.

 

"Good Morning, Hyukjae," he greeted the younger man, who nodded his head without opening his eyes.

 

"When did you wake up Hyung?" Hyukjae asked him. Jongwoon checked his phone before replying.

 

"I woke up two hours ago, so I did some light cleaning and took a bath. And now I'm enjoying the coffee I ordered online when you came." 

 

"You don't have a hangover?" Hyukjae inquired curiously.

 

"I do have a little bit of headache, but it's manageable. I took a hangover pill that I luckily had at home. Plus I drank water in between drinks, so that might have helped as well." 

 

Hyukjae nodded at his explanation, before opening the bottle and taking a sip of water. Jongwoon picked up a couple of take-out parcels that he’d ordered for Hyukjae to eat, unsure of how to make the food himself.

 

"Here, I ordered breakfast for you,” he said, placing the boxes on the table. “And this too." He handed Hyukjae a carton of strawberry milk, smiling when the younger’s face lit up at the sight of his favourite drink. Hyukjae opened the box to reveal the Jajangmyeon in it, breaking apart the chopsticks when he suddenly stopped, looking up at Jongwoon.

 

"Oh I forgot… where is your food, Hyung?" Hyukjae asked.

 

"It's in the fridge," Jongwoon told him, and hoped Hyukjae would move on from the subject, but when he just kept staring, he reluctantly took the bowl out, placing it down on the table. He tried to avoid Hyukjae’s eyes, well aware that the younger one didn't like it when he dieted.

 

"Hyung-" Hyukjae started, but Jongwoon cut him off.

 

"Dongba, I'm eating the food,” he explained, a touch exasperated. “See, there are lots of fruit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter