Present 1

The First Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha-rin’s POV

 

Present, Autumn October 2021

 

What does GOOD-BYE actually mean? Does it mean it’s a forever-departure? Does it mean the person who said it to us will never comeback nor appear in our life again? If it’s so, I’ve been all stupid alone for praying to the autumn leaves to meet that one again. That one told me he will appear in my life again in autumn. He said he will appear to proof that miracle would exist between us… but I’m getting hopeless. He may be forever my first good-bye and he will never return to me.

 

The chilly wind of autumn, the soft smell of leaves of autumn, the colorful scenery of autumn has never been changed since the day he turned back and walked away from me. I remember every move, every action and everything on him as I’ve been falling for it since the first time we met. To think back then, I sometimes ask myself what if I run to hug him tight and tell him not to go that day, will he stay?.....

I felt so regret to just let him go easily like that. This crazy heart wouldn’t stop crying especially when autumn comes around. Autumn was the happiest season for me but it turned to be the most hurtful season for me after he left me in autumn.

 

It’s not that I never try to move on from him but I just can’t. This stupid heart won’t let me forget him. I hate the way I can’t win over myself.

 

I know it has been 7 years already since he left but I still have th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter