Chapter One : We Once Used to Pass Each Other

But Im Just a Worker at HYBE?!

HYBE Label is now thriving and many actually apply to be the staff there including Choi Han Na. It could be for many reasons though, but the most popular one would be because HYBE actually house the artist BTS, but not for Han Na. Her crush then during elementary school last time she heard is a trainee at HYBE and wonder what has happen to him. Sounds silly right? No really though cause, her crush is the only person who got her where she is right now. Eventhough her crush never realise her existence but being a regular at the same playground already can make Han Na felt full.
 

And there she is now, standing in front of HYBE entrance with her id card hanging around her neck; "Creative Director Assistant" with a big smile on her face. A smile so big her dimple is visible, her eyes turn into a crescent moon like and anyone that passes her will double take a look at her cause she radiates so much happiness. With a big inhale she walk the walk to the entrance. As soon she reaches the information center, "Hi I'm Han Na. CD assistant where should I go to?", she ask the recipient while showing her card. "Hi, Ms Choi. You can walk straight and turn left. You'll find a gate there just scan your card to pass through then you'll see lift area. Press floor 3 for your department", the recepient guide her with a polite small. "Thank you miss..." looking at her name tag "..Kang" and she goes her way to the 3rd floor.

When the lift open at the 3rd floor, it takes so much effort to not keep hang open.Well, creative department does not being named creative for no reason right? Han Na can see papers everywhere, shapes anywhere and colors all over the place. She can see that her department is actually an open studio office with few transparent room to her left where she is seeing a meeting is being held in the middle room and a discussion is being held at the other room, and the third room is just empty. She stands there awkwardly not knowing where to go cause she thought that she will find a recipient first! Not just an open area like this! With her shoulder slump a little, she goes to the person closet to her, "Um..hi, hello".

"Hello hello. New here?", the person ask while looking at her ID tag, "Ah..CD assistant. I think you should go to the middle room there", while pointing to the middle room. 'Well..that goes smoothly..', Han Na thought cause she only meant to greet then ask what should she do. Never expect the person to greet her and straight away telling her where to go. As she walks to the middle room, she see the guy that is standing in the middle room while everyone is sitting down looking at her. As their eyes make contact, he move to the door and open it, "Are you Han Na?"

"Aaa yes. Me. Choi Han Na"

"Finally! The assistant that I have been asking for months is here! Come in come in I'll introduce you"
 

Han Na quietly follow her boss (assuming he is the creative director cause he really did mention 'the assistant that I have been asking for months') to the front of the room. From here she now can see everyone's face and feel so shy cause everyone is literally looking at her with curiousity and intrigued.

"Well everyone! Before we proceedl I forgot to mention that my assistant is coming today and I will put her in the team too for the new boy band debut!", while everyone clap she looks at her boss with big eyes. "Me? Right away? I just..came?", Han Na asks bewildered. Her boss enthusiastically nods.

Accepting the fate, Han Na awkwardly face the small crowd with small smile "Hi! I'm Choi Han Na. Can call me Hanna. Nice to meet you! Please take care of me!", she ended and everyone once again clap and start introducing themselves. After that, the discussion continues and she learn that the band is set to debut in another 5 months and will meet them later in the evening. Soon the discussion ended and her boss asks her to wait for awhile.

"So Hanna right? The reason why I asked you to stay is because I can't help but to warn you that most of the time I wont be able to focus full time on this new band which means most of the time it's you who will be in charge. But don't worry, those people in the room just now is a team that is set for the new band only and they also understand my nature of work so I dont think they will question why at times you'll be in charge"

"Thank for the opportunity Mr Lee but then..I am a newbie..what am I supposed to do..where to start..and and-", Hanna is cut off with Mr Lee laugh, she can only look at him with puppy eyes which makes Mr Lee laughs harder.

"Dont worry Hanna. Your team is a pro, you guys can teach other, rely on each other okay? Don't worry too much, just take this as a room for you to grow", Mr Lee encourages Hanna with a smile. With that words being said, Hanna feels the confidence surge through her and accept the job with determination.

Throughout the day, Hanna is louging around the studio getting to know everyone and everything. One could say that everyone is smitten by her cause;

1) She's the youngest

2) She's cute and sweet

3) Extremely genius cause can explain to her once and she is able to grasp everything, no wonder she's a CD assistant though she is so young.

By the time of the evening, Hanna decides that it is time to meet the boys at the practice room. She's asking her team where is the practice room as she wanted to meet the boys when Park Chaeyoung unnie decides to bring her there herself. From afar, people can tell that Hanna is very petite and young looking that people will mistaken her as someone that is still in her teen. It is many times proven though as from the duo journey from the Creative Dept to the practice room, many actually thought that Park Chaeyoung unnie is actually touring a new trainee. It is not questionable anyway cause Hanna got the looks and once can easily mistaken her as a preparing artist cause she is a total beauty to look at.

"I swear if another one asked me whether you are a trainee here Hannie,wait I can call you Hannie right? Anyway, I am for real will make you a HYBE trainee", Park Chaeyoung cutely whining at Hanna. She can only laugh at her unnie antics cause who would have thought that this unnie is so cute but serious at the same time, she thought funnily. Soon they reach the practice room door where the boys band are at.

'Knock!Knock!'

They can hear someone run to the door and slowly open the door Hanna is facing a boy who look so exotic that he can be a total foreigner at one's eye. Park Chaeyoung quietly clears . The boy slowly turn to face Chaeyoung and ask "She a new trainee?", while tilting his head to Hanna. Hearing this, Hanna cant help but burst into a laugh when Chaeyoung can only shake her head slowly. Inhaling deep she answers "No Kai..she's not a trainee but if your member later ask again, I wont hesitate to make her a trainee", the trio laugh at the door and then move in to meet the others.

As Kai open the door wider for them to pass through, Hanna can see another four boys sitting in circle on the floor, talking with sweats staining their shirts. One boy in the group who looks like a bunny realise Hanna and Chaeyoung presence and immediately stand up, the rest follow. "Annyeong Chaeyoung unnie!", he greets cheerfully and shot a warm smile to Hanna. "Annyeong Soobin. I have someone to introduce you guys to", as unnie says that, all five of them look at Hanna expectantly.

"Oh..annyeong! *bow Nice to meet you all, I'm Choi Han Na, can call me Hanna", she introduces herself cheerfully. She in turns get a bow back from the boys.

"Well boys, this is Hanna. Hanna, these are the new boy band. The tall one, Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and lastly Kai", Chaeyoung introduces the boys while pointing at each one of them respectively. Then unexpectedly, the infamous question pop up again.

"New trainee Chaeyoung unnie?", Yeonjun asked.

Hanna tries so hard to stifle her laugh seeing unnie trying to hide her annoyance which in turn makes the boys confuse,

"So...no?", Yeonjun answers himself. "No hyung, she's not a trainee", Kai answers him.

"But why is unnie annoyed...", Beomgyu asks.

Hearing this, Hanna is about to answer him but when she looks at him, she cant help but to really look at him as if to remember whether she has met him before. Feeling like someone is looking at him, he turns to look at Hanna. As their eyes met, Beomgyu cant help but to narrow his eyes as he feels like he has met before.

"We've met..", Hanna thought to herself.

"But where..", Beomgyu questions himself