Chapter 1

Let Me Be The One (On-Going Series)

"Sometimes.....you have to let go for the person that you love....Even thoe you don't mean it,but it's the best thing for the two of you.."

 

Chapter 1: Goodbye..

 

"Boo,let's go?"Kyle asked me and he held his hand for me to hold it.I smiled.This is going to be the last time for this huh?

For the last time,I held his hand.We're now walking in the park,our favorite park,where we first met,where I answered him and where we had our first kiss...

 

 

"Kei,What do you think of having a future with me?" He asked me seriously.

That made me stopped.

 

How I wish to be with you forever and ever..

 

"I Can't..." I whispered.

 

"Huh?" I think he heard me.I know you can do this Keiko!

 

"I Can't Imagine to live with you in the future." I said straightly.

 

Oh,God Knows that I don't want to do this!...

 

"W--what? But you said before...we promised that we will stay together forever and ever.." I saw some tears rolling down to his cheeks.

 

"I did....But...I still have alot of things that I want to do..Can you still love me? Can you help me find my family? Can you?!?!?!" I shouted,as the tears came out .

 

"Yes,I will always love you!" He shouted and he touched my face.

 

"I...am..so sorry...I'm studying in a different school..I'm really sorry..." I cried and huged him.

 

"No,No,You're lying right?" He huged me back.

 

"No,I'm not...I'm doing this for myself...I'm so sorry...I'm not the right girl for you,I'm not rich,I'm not pretty you deserve a better girl than me."

 

How I wish that I could be the right girl for you..

 

"But I need you" He said between his sobbed.

 

"Please...Let's Stop this before we hurt each other" I moved a step backward and wipe my tears.

 

Surprisingly he kissed me...From my forehead..down to the tip of my nose and finally my lips.

 

"I love you.." He said between our kisses.

 

"Goodbye.." I answered..and I know he was deeply heard.

 

"My Boo.." He said again.

 

"See you again,My Boo." I answered back and run away.

 

I promise you when I come back i'll be a better person,Just promise me,You'll wait for me.

 

**End of Chapter 1**

 

 

I know it's too short..I just want to show you how they broke up :D!

For the Next Updates...Don't Worry I will make it longer!

Thanks for the everrrr first 3 subscriberssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!

 

JJONGMAL GOMAWO!

SARANGHAMMNIDA!

 

-angelika.c(nosebleed ako TT_TT)