prologue

Lurking Through The Abyss

Do you believe in second life? No— perhaps reincarnation?

No?

Yeah, likewise. It seems unrealistic. Reincarnation? Come on, of course it's not true or so he thought. 

"Andrew, baby, can you hear me? Can you see me? It's me, mommy." Cried of a woman, holding my hands tightly. Who is she? What the heck is this?

"Who are you?"

"Andrew?"

"I'm not Andrew."

Growing up in a household where your family treats you like an invincible, Daniel Hale, 18, doesn't mind being treated like one. He grew up alone and learnt that it's better to let it stay like that, less expectation, less pain. Being a middle child does all the work, invincible and less cared for. 

"I'm Daniel Hale, who are you?"

Daniel knew all his life how people can be annoying and expectant. He's cold and distant, he prefers to be alone despite having a large built. Standing 6'9 and quite muscular, people are in question why this man enjoys being alone and would always sit at the back instead of having friends— or maybe be involve in bullying? 

No. Daniel is too smart and too busy to do any of that. Bullying? Bull. He may be huge but he hates annoying things including people.

"Daniel Hale? Baby, perhaps you're still not feeling well."

"What is this?"

Yet for some reason, his once peaceful life has turned 180° in just a minute. One moment he was just sitting on the bus, eager to laid down to the soft mattress called bed when all the sudden, he found himself in a different world— different face, different body and different name. Andrew Furukawa, 19.

He's confused. He's frustrated. He feels weak for the first time. 

"As you can see, Andrew had a selective amnesia, he can't remember some parts and for some reason, he seems to be suffering from schizophrenia." Looking up, Daniel— Andrew saw what seems to be a doctor, wearing a white coat while holding a stethoscope.

"Schizophrenia? What the hell." Daniel— Andrew is dumbfounded. He's confused. The more he thinks, the more his head aches.

There's something going on, he knows. There's something with this Andrew that Daniel can't pinpoint. 

Reincarnation? Yeah, no. It did happened to him. From Daniel Hale to Andrew Furukawa.

As he tries to unfold stories about Andrew, he learned new things, new experiences, new discoveries and new secrets. His new journey as Andrew and his school life that's full mystery and secrets. A school that doesn't seems like a school. A classroom that doesn't seems like a classroom, and a friend that doesn't seems like one.

"Be quiet, Andrew. Don't disturbed them. The more you paid them attention, the more it gets dangerous."

"Mud? Blood? You're out of you mind, Andrew, maybe you still feel sick. I'm pretty sure it's nothing."

What's really happening? What's really inside this creepy school?

"Sometimes, it's better to be ignorant and stay silent than disturbed things that shouldn't be disturbed. You'll never knew what you will unfold and discover. It's not always a good thing. Bear that in mind."