part 2

ramalama (bang bang)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin isn’t surprised when Miyeon and Minnie show up late to the rendezvous point, one bleeding and the other swearing like a SEAL.

Maybe she should be, she thinks, as she helps Miyeon haul Minnie into the back of the getaway vehicle. Maybe she should be when Miyeon threatens to ‘pop one’ in Minnie’s other side. But Soojin just isn’t, not anymore. Not when she’s used to stitching up someone during their missions. Not when it’s usually Minnie or Yuqi.

It isn’t that the two are clumsy by any means. Maybe just, more brash? Head strong and charging into the fray.

Honestly, in the beginning, Soojin thought it would be Shuhua she would constantly be stitching up, but the woman has some weird lucky horseshoe stuck up her . One she isn’t afraid to flaunt to Yuqi while she’s lying on the floor, groaning at how her ribs hurt and how Shuhua only took down five to Yuqi’s ten.

“Chicks dig scars,” Soojin hears Shuhua toss out casually as she navigates the vehicle down the dusty road.

“Not this chick!” The reply Miyeon fires back is heated and cuts Minnie off before she can even ask her wife what her thoughts on ‘chicks with scars’ might be.

“Yeah, well, you’re just bat crazy,” Yuqi tags on, happy to douse the flame in kerosene and watch everything burn, “Normal chicks dig scars.”

Whatever banter ensues, Soojin refuses to play along. Instead, she ties off her last suture and digs through her Medi pack for a bit of gauze. It won’t be enough to staunch the bleeding, but that’s what the powdered coagulant was for. To stop Minnie from losing any more blood and to make her swear in five different languages.

“All done.” Soojin turns to check on Yuqi. Because it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter