Member Introduction( Part IIB)

HERO: New SM Boyband

Now, 3 members are now revealed to the public! 

 

 

Name: Ahn Soo Gyeon

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Birthdate: June 19, 1993

Nationality/ies: Full Korean

Height: 181 cm

Position/s: Leader and Main Vocalist 

Hobbies: Composing songs, playing the violin and piano, choreography and ballet ( He's not gay ok :/ ) 

Other info: His uncle is H.O.T's Kangta. He used to be a JYP Ent. trainee yet transferred due to the distance from his home. He moved to Gwangju as a kid and moved back to Jamsil during middle school. He is best friends with Miss A's Suzy and Super Junior's Yesung.

Name: Shin Yoo Min ( Takeshi Mamoto)

Birthplace: Fukui Prefecture, Fukui, Japan

Birthdate: December 26, 1995

Nationality/ies: Full Japanese

Height: 180 cm

Position/s: Maknae, Main Vocalist and Supporting Dancer

Hobbies: Cooking, go online, travel, write Japanese poems

Other info: He was born in Fukui Prefecture. He developed a Fukui Accent and moved to Osaka at age 7. He moved to Fukushima but since the Nuclear incident his family moved back to Fukui. He is well known in the group for his Fukui Accent. He is Ayumi Hamasaki's nephew.

Name: Park Hyeon Joong

Birthplace: Venice,Italy

Birthdate: Febuary 18,1995

Nationality/ies: Korean-Italian

Height: 186 cm

Position/s: Main Rapper and Lead Dancer. The Legendary Yet Secondary Maknae,Trollhyeon,

Hobbies: Playing the guitar, playing Robot Unicorn Attack, taking selcas, trolling fans ( Yes he likes trolling his fangirls)

Other info: He and Yoo Min are the " Legendary Twins M.F" duo. His older brother Hoong Jun is an upcoming member of TRAX. He was born in Venice,Italy and moved to Boston due to his parent's work. He was separated from his brother as he went to Cambridge University to apply for college. He is fluent in French, Mandarin, English, Cantonese, Latin and English. He is known for his accent and his Korean is still improving.

.

.

Well guys. I changed the members ever since the "AFF server" incident when the chapters were gone. Well I used the oppurtunity to choose better members so I'll be updating the next batch very very soon!