Pearlgrey - Outline Review

Pearlgrey - Review

OUTLINE REVIEW

 

A Wish Remembered

He was the Prince of Ignoring. Ignoring Kim Namjoon was his best talent.

“Kim Seokjin, don’t play dumb. You agreed the dealings...“
Seokjin didn’t reply. Still on his knees with tears slowly streaming down his cheeks, he moved closer. Starting to unbuckled Namjoon’s belt.

Seokjin couldn’t hide his conflicted expression. He thought a lot. He wanted Namjoon to remember without him telling the truth, but Soyou probably right. He couldn’t deny the miserable feelings he had to bear so far. He couldn’t deny that he was starting to accept the rough and desperate Namjoon. However, Namjoon wasn’t the only one to blame. It was him. He contributed on making the beast awake.

“Don’t you know that if we whisper a wish to a butterfly, the butterfly will fly up to heaven and make our wish come true?” Namjoon once said.

Published: Jan 3, 2016 – asianfanfics

End: Dec 3, 2016 (Epilogue) & June 5, 2020 (Behind the Title)

Chapter: 34

 

Young and Married

Namjoon just turned 18 and had plans for his future. He wanted to continue his education in this certain famous university and become a successful young man. But then he met Seokjin, a pretty guy who worked part time with him in a gas station near his school. Seokjin was a mistake. He didn’t know that Seokjin would change his future plans, a lot.

Published: Nov 13, 2016

End: Jun 27, 2017

Chapter: 17

 

Forgive Me

“He may be my everything, but for him, I am nothing.” – Seokjin.

“You can’t fix yourself by breaking someone else.” – Yoongi.

“If I could turn back time rewind. If I could make it undone, I swear that I would...” – Namjoon.

“It is not the bruises that hurt. Some scars don’t hurt, yet some scars rid the capacity to feel anything ever again. Some scars way traumatic, and you are his bloody trauma. Leave Seokjin alone, I will take care of him.” – Hyosang.

Published: Feb 24, 2017

End: Nov 15, 2019 (End) & June 5, 2020 (Epilogue)

Chapter: 35

 

White Confession

"I regret the winter night so much. When I let you go without even noticing."

[Collection of short NamJin stories with variant au. Some stories are ty and dirty]

Published: Dec 25, 2016

End:  

Chapter: 8 so far...

 

Primrose (I Can’t Live Without You)

Namjoon wanted power and unlimited wealth. To get it all, he agreed to marry his boss’ only son, Seokjin. Will he get what he wants, or will he lose everything?

Published: May 19, 2019

End: Jun 5, 2021

Chapter: 24

 

ETERNAL

I just realized that I haven’t write any NamJin fic that based on Bangtan themselves. I mean, NamJin as BTS. So, as an excuse, It’s me again, pearlgrey, greetings you all with new NamJin focused fic. And of course, series, that the idea came from the song by Akanishi Jin “Eternal.”

Published: Oct 26, 2018 – asianfanfics

End: Dec 4, 2020

Chapter: 7

 

Cinderella Guy

I was just casually fangirling over the song “Cinderella Girl” by King & Prince, and suddenly wanted to write something NamJin, with less complicated and less depressing storyline. And then here I am, came up with this Cinderella Guy, probably just 4-5 chapter so it would quite relaxing –though I’m not sure– as me writing and you guys waiting. Hopefully worth to read as well.

Published: Jan 24, 2021

End: Jun 17, 2021

Chapter: 7

 

Moon Lover

Seokjin. Beautiful yet mysterious like a sweet moon. The Prince of the Night. That’s what Namjoon thought...

Namjoon. Reliable Prince Charming with promising career. The ideal man for a future husband. That’s what Seokjin thought...

Will the love blooming and eternal?
Or will the blind love ruined them both?

Published: Feb 17, 2021

End:

Chapter: on-going, probably gonna end soon.

 

.

.

 

Hello!

Just wanna ask some question.

Please let me know which NamJin fanfiction I wrote so far that you like the most, and also which one is your least favorite. And why? Please let me know what you think. Because somehow when I was writing my on-going NamJin fanfiction ‘Moon Lover’ I felt that I should stop with Primrose and ETERNAL.

Thanks for giving me some feedback.

Have a lovely day, Luvv!

 

Pearl.