Chapter 3 (Ummm)

Royally Fxcked (Male Y/N x Prince)

Chapter 3

-------------------------------
Its time for the special ball where you'll scout out a future spouse. You walk in with a nice suit defining your features. You look great. As you walk in everyone looks and whispers. They all know bout what happened. Your not even focused on them because your just trying to remember how to walk right. Elegantly, composed,...just look proper and mind your manners. The prince of  Tiemdall, your childhood bully notices you and walks up to you.

"Well hello if it isn't our lovely crowned prince. Still sad? Do you need some tissues?" You look walk directly pass him but you side eye him while you pass. "Awww the baby's sad, there's no way someone like you who rides horses all day can become the king of a country let alone king of a continent that rules all of us sadly." Everyone stops talking looks at you two. The urge to punch him in the face was so strong, but you relaxed a little and turned around. "There's no way some cheap knock off can become an heir to the throne let alone sit on it. There's no way a bully like you could ever become a king people love....Don't play with me..." There were a lot more words you wanted to say but you turned around and walked away leaving him shocked and angry and leaving everyone there astonished.

In a soft but hard thick accent came out of no where."Wow I was about to come over there and help but it doesn't look like you need any." The accent sounded kind of European and British at the same time..with a hint of American.You turn to see this mysterious voice who randomly started talking to you. You turn around to see someone who looks like a very mature young man with nice smooth features. He looked like he had the heart of teddy bear yet the way he spoke made it seem like he was the baddest one in the giant room. Maybe like Lucifer Morningstar. However you kept getting submissive bottom vibes from him.

You look him up and down for like the 5th time until you say, "Hello..? Who might you be?" He looks at you confused."Oh! Sorry pardon my manners Im the prince of Cambosia, heir to the throne actually." He smiles and holds out his hand. You think for a moment,"maybe he's one of those badda** tough bottoms...like Jin from Under the green light with a less threatening look...hmm."
You stop thinking and shake his hand. You were actually kind of into him."Sooo is everyone here just to scout out partners?" You look at him confused wondering why he's asking."Yes?..."He looks at you for about 12 seconds before looking away. "Am I the only one bored here? Im only here because my mother made me come here." You laugh a little and he looks at you."Nope not the only one..." You take a second and then you say. "Come with me to my castle." He looks at you confused."You don't think Im one of your options of a partner do you? You know everyone is against..that.."

You look at him and laugh."Yes I am fully aware that this world makes zero sense, but no I don't think of you as one of my options for a partner."He looks at you skeptically..then he says,"Yes..."