Chapter 1 (Brother)

Royally Fxcked (Male Y/N x Prince)

Chapter 1

-------------------------------

"Y/N!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IVE BEEN CALLING YOU!!" Y/N looks up from his book. "Oh sorry mother I was reading I didn't notice." Your mother looks at you in a very annoyed manner."WELL HURRY UP!!" Y/N takes off their glasses puts their book down and follows their mother.

They run down a flight of stairs, open large doors and step foot into the courtyard as they are passing through the castle one could see beautiful decorations. It is a castle after all. The high ceiling, the gold chandelier that seems to be in every room, the pictures along the walls with the past royal family, anything one could imagine was there. "YOUNG MAN!!" You see a man playing cricket, the man rather the large teen is seen with a blue buttoned shirt, a tie, some khaki pants with the nicest church shoes. The teen has smooth tan skin, the sharpest jawline, and thick muscles.

"YOUNG MAN I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU FOR HOURS!! YOU HAVE WORK TO DO AS FUTURE KING!!" The teen stops playing and looks up. "Sorry mother, oh hello Y/N!" He smiles at you. You respond in a very annoyed tone. "Hello brother..."Your brother looks at you and smiles."What's with the aggravated tone? Just saying hi." He laughs puts his club down and heads over to you and your mother. "Both of you hurry up we have things to do!"

You, your brother, and your mother walk into the castle. Your mother turns around to face you two. "Okay Claude I need you to talk to the royal treasurer and work on the other duties to prepare you for future king...Y/N I need you to...ummm" You look at her for the answer, as you wait your face slowly turns sadder and sadder."Mother what was the point of rushing just for you not to know what I need to do? *sigh* I'll just practice my horseracing, cricket, and focus on my studies for now."

You walk away leaving your mother worried, guilty, and upset. After about 45 minutes of practicing your brother finds his way coming to talk to you."Yes brother?" You ask. Your brother walks up to you and tells you to sit down. "Shhhh I stuck away...anyway how are you doing?" You look at him annoyed/aggravated as always." Im fine..what is the future king doing here? Why is the future king coming to talk to his brother whose been in his shadow for most of his life?hmmm?"

Your brother's smile fades. "I just came to came to talk to you..." He gently grabs the back your head and pushes you closer to him. Your foreheads are together. Your brother kisses you on the head and puts your foreheads together again."Y/N I want you to remember something...never forget the words Im about to say....Im your older brother...I will always be your older brother that loves you unconditionally no matter what..Even if i leave...just know im always here...never forget that."

Little did you know those words were extremely more important than you realized...

"CLAUDE!!!!" Your brother looks surprised..he smiles at you and then makes a dash so your mother wont catch him. You think about what he said."What did that mean?...Was he joking or something?...ehh whatever he probably didn't mean it..." After you finished your boring and tiring day you take a shower and lay down. You think about what your brother but brushes it off in the end and sleep.

Your dreaming...there's noise everywhere..you in your bed trying to sleep and then you wake up. You feel like something is wrong so you get up and walk out of your room. Everyone is rushing and crowding around your brother's room. You run push past people and when you get to the room all you could do was stand there and stare. Your brother was on the bed...with a knife is his chest. He was smiling however...he was smiling and looking at something in his hand. A picture of you...you...that was the last things he ever saw.

You wake up disstressed...you look at the time and realize you slept in. You wonder why the butler didn't wake you up. You were worried about your dream so you use this time where no one knows your awake and sneak into your brother's room.You walk into his very extravagant room, you can tell your parents had a favorite. You search around his room until you find a black book that says journal on the front. You get to the first page and it says,"little brother...please don't tell mother or father." You wonder why so you keep venturing on and on through this book. Your shocked and hurt that the person you looked up to, your older brother, didn't tell you this. You tell yourself men can't cry, put the book down and rush out to head to your own room.

You realized exactly what those words meant. You get dressed and walk into the courtyard to find your brother playing cricket with a handsome young man with nice smooth but sharp features like your brother. Both of them look over at you. "Oh? The sleeping beauty finally woke up?" Your brother laughs. You look over at the gentleman beside your brother. Your face is bright red. "W-hoooo aRe YoU?"You were trying to sound relatively normal but it came out like that, weird.