End

show me that I’m yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Heechul wasn’t the jealous type, at all. He was completely secure in himself and he always trusted his partner, no matter what. He especially had no reason to believe Jongwoon would betray his trust, not after all the years they’ve been together. He knew Jongwoon was naturally affectionate with their dongsaengs, and Heechul was perfectly fine with that. Until it came to Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae seemed to be occupying more of Jongwoon’s attention than anyone else, including Heechul. Maybe that was okay on its own, as Jongwoon always made to sure to tell him that he loved him practically everyday, even if their schedules meant they weren’t able to see one another as often as they’d want.

 

Luckily, they were able to sneak away after a group schedule to embrace one another kissing in a spare room that no one was going to check. When they re-emerged, Jungsoo gave them a pointed look, wordlessly wondering why they couldn’t wait until they had all left.

 

“Again?” Jungsoo asked, as he walked past Jongwoon to grab his bag.

 

Jongwoon blushed, as Heechul smirked from a little away. “Sorry, hyung. It won’t happen again.” And they all knew he was lying straight through his teeth, but Jungsoo didn’t say anything more, as he sighed and left without another word.

 

 

A few days later, Heechul said yes to Jongwoon’s suggestion to have Donghae and Hyukjae over for dinner. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook had been supposed to come as well, but they claimed something had come up and so they had been unable to attend, and their hyungs were sceptical but figured they were just having their own fun in bed.

 

After dinner the four were all sitting on the sofa, having drinks, talking and laughing, feeling carefree and relaxed for the first time in awhile. This attitude was helped along by the alcohol they were consuming, of course. 

 

Jongwoon stood, going into the kitchen to get a refill, and Hyukjae followed him, ignoring his full glass resting on the coffee table. 

 

Hyukjae had noticed the way Jongwoon’s eyes narrowed in on him and Donghae throughout the night whenever Donghae had gripped his hand or pulled him closer by the waist. At first, he wondered if it was because Donghae acted so differently around him than Heechul was around Jongwoon. So Hyukjae observed the two. He had noticed how tenderly and softly Heechul would lean towards his partner with adoration and care.

 

While Donghae seemed to do nothing but show the world how much he loved Hyukjae, Heechul would only show such excessive tenderness towards Jongwoon or anyone really in private or around the members.

 

Hyukjae was surprised that Jongwoon had seemed a little jealous when he had looked at him and Donghae. Because what could Jongwoon possibly be jealous about when he was practically married to the only man he had ever loved?

 

“What’s on your mind, hyung?” Hyukjae asked, leaning against the counter next to where Jongwoon stood.

 

Jongwoon filled his empty glass with more soju, and his sharp eyes flickered up to him briefly. “What do you mean?” He tried to sound nonchalant but his wavering gaze gave him away. He had never been a good liar, especially with the members.

 

“Something is bothering you, isn’t it? You’ve been looking at Hae and me a little odd. Spill, hyung.” Hyukjae insisted, as he gave Jongwoon a rare encouraging smile, suppressing his jerry instinct for their conversation, just in case it happened to be more serious than he was expecting.

 

Jongwoon hesitated. He had never been good at admitting his feelings, especially to his dongsaengs. Heechul could attest to his inability to admit his feelings, given that it took half a decade for them to become a couple. Still, the alcohol certainly helped to loosen his tongue.

 

“It’s just—“ Jongwoon’s voice quietened until he was inaudible, as he briefly glanced at Heechul. Once his eyes found Heechul across the room, he instinctively smiled softly, before he turned back to Hyukjae, who was waiting for him to continue with a raised eyebrow.

 

Hyukjae smiled lightly when he saw the lovestruck expression on Jongwoon’s face, as a result of just looking at his partner.

 

“Heechul-hyung?” Hyukjae guessed, a knowing smirk plastered on his lips. From the positions they were standing in, Hyukjae had a clear view of Heechul and Donghae while Jongwoon stood with his back facing them.

 

Jongwoon nodded with a frown, as he admitted a bit hesitantly, “yes.”

 

“What about him?”

 

Jongwoon sipped his drink, as he fiddled with his glass, looking down as he admitted softly, “I know he loves me, of course he does but I—“

 

“But?” Hyukjae prompted. He thought back briefly, before guessing, “do you want him to show his love more?” 

 

Despite having said it, Hyukjae tilted his head. Spending time with Jongwoon and Heechul was like a never-ending romantic movie, the way they refused to admit their love for years until they declared their undying love every other second, hence showing it more seemed to be impossible.

 

“Yes.” Jongwoon added, frowning as he couldn’t make up his mind. “No. I don’t know.”

 

“Show it in a different way?” Hyukjae rephrased, as he thought he could have guessed what Jongwoon wanted but if Jongwoon wasn’t sure, then how was he meant to know what his hyung wanted?

 

Jongwoon blushed, speaking quietly as he avoided his dongsaeng’s eyes. “It’s silly, I know he loves me. That much is obvious.”

 

“No needs within a relationship are ever silly,” Hyukjae reassured, as his tone softened. “What do you want from your relationship?” He was being surprising soft for once, and Jongwoon was going to cherish this moment.

 

Jongwoon hesitated. “Sometimes I just…I don’t know… I just want to feel needed? Desired? Is that too much to ask?”

 

“You want him to be more—“ Hyukjae wasn’t sure of what word he was looking for, and he didn’t want Jongwoon to be embarrassed by his word choice. Well, more embarrassed than he already was anyway. “—territorial?”

 

“I suppose.” Jongwoon admitted, as he blushed even more than Hyukjae thought was possible. “He is always so understanding of everything I do. He’s so supportive, and I love that. I do. But sometimes…”

 

“Sometimes you want him to show you that he wants you,” Hyukjae translated, raising his eyebrow as he nodded in understanding.

 

Jongwoon nodded wordlessly, turning his eyes back down to his drink. He couldn’t think of any words to say without dying of embarrassment. 

 

Hyukjae patted Jongwoon's shoulder lightly. Growing up with “homoual tendencies” in a country like South Korea was a horrible experience: always hiding who you were. Hyukjae knew what it was like to have the need to feel desired, which was why he was so ual on stage. 

 

He wanted his hyung to feel like it was okay to give in to the feelings they had been told they had to deny and hide for so many years. And loving words and gentle understanding was only apart of that process, but having a lover who made it clear he wanted you, who dared to make such a claim publicly. Now that was such a rush after hiding for so long, after having been told those feelings and desires were wrong for so many years.

 

“Perhaps, you just need to make him jealous.” Hyukjae suggested jokingly, as he gave his hyung a smirk.

 

“What do you mean?” Jongwoon asked in his deep serious voice, half glaring at him.

 

Hyukjae actually meant it as a joke, and yet thinking about it, this could give Jongwoon exactly what he wanted – a public show of Heechul's desires.

 

“Well, isn’t Heechul quite possessive? He certainly seems it, as he always goes bat at me if I look at you for more than a minute. And when I tease you too much, he kicks me.” Hyukjae shrugged. “Maybe I’ll be the best person to make him jealous, and he could show his more…territorial side if he gets jealous and our plan works.”

 

“What plan, you dickhead?” Jongwoon hissed, yet he then smirked. Something had clicked in his head, and he gave Hyukjae a piercing look, as a smile started to spread over his lips. “In fact, the only time he has ever been jealous…”

 

“Yes?” Hyukjae asked with a confused frown when Jongwoon continued to look at him in that way.

 

“The only time he has ever been jealous, that I know anyway, was when I was clinging to you during one of the super shows, I don’t know which one. And Heechul wasn’t there, I think. He saw pictures of us or maybe a fancam, and let’s just say that night was one of the best I’ve had.” Jongwoon nodded slowly, as he smirked, a plan forming in his mind.

 

“Oh, well. Yes, that won’t work. We don’t have another super show yet.”

 

“Maybe it will,” Jongwoon insisted.

 

Hyukjae choked out a laugh, a little unsure at what Jongwoon was getting at. “I’m dating Donghae, though. We are literally on a double date, of sorts.”

 

“So? We can still try,” Jongwoon retorted.

 

Hyukjae knew he shouldn’t even consider the idea, yet it sounded like something he would do, as the resident Jerry of Super Junior. But it was rare that he schemed with his hyung, and it sounded fun. 

 

Donghae could get quite jealous when he felt Jongwoon was a little too close to him for comfort, fearing Hyukjae would find his hyung more interesting than Donghae. Nothing could beat the dominating that would follow; Hyukjae loved to play that game with Donghae, and he knew Donghae loved nothing more than to prove to him he was his, that he wanted him.

 

“What do you have in mind, hyung?” Hyukjae asked intrigued by being able to work on a scheme with Jongwoon.

 

Jongwoon leaned a little closer to Hyukjae, making the younger force himself to not pull back as they were now intimately close, yet he didn’t mind it.

 

“Is he watching us?” Jongwoon asked, his mouth very close to Hyukjae's.

 

Hyukjae's eyes flickered down to Jongwoon's lips, as he looked over at their partners, noticing their conversation had stilled, two pair of eyes on them. “Yes.”

 

“Lean close and pretend to whisper in my ear,” Jongwoon ordered in a faint whisper, making Hyukjae’s toes tingle.

 

Hyukjae glanced over at their partners, certain he saw Heechul's eyes flash red even though that wasn’t technically possible. He glared intently at the pair, and Hyukjae briefly wondered if Heechul could kill with his gaze, and he wasn’t keen to find out.

 

“Hyung, I’m not sure if this is a good idea after all. I think Heechul-hyung is going to kill me.” Hyukjae spluttered out, not ready to meet his grave yet, maybe after the he would receive later that night. Nor was he ready to be on the receiving end of Heechul's wrath.

 

“Heechul won’t kill you, don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” Jongwoon reassured, placing his hand on Hyukjae's shoulder, leaning closer.

 

Hyukjae glanced over at their partners again, and Heechul certainly looked very upset for someone who wasn’t going to kill him or get jealous.

 

He knew Donghae intimately well, and there was no mistaking the frown and the flash of possessiveness in his boyfriend's eyes, the way his hand tightened around his glass. Donghae wasn't happy with the plan either.

 

“But Donghae might kill you,” Hyukjae tilted his head to the side, inclining his head to his own boyfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter