Final

Marriage Certificate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Hyukjae closed his phone and leaned towards the printer, sighing as he did so. He looked at the paper being spat out and humorlessly laughed at himself. {I can't believe I'm doing this.......} Either it will go well, maybe he wouldn't notice anything again, or it could backfire hard at him. But knowing his luck, there's a higher possibility that it would be the latter. He swiftly picked up the sheet of paper, clutched it close to his chest and left the room, searching for his target. He forgot to close the microsoft word or even turn off the computer, intent on doing his mission as soon as possible. Heechul and Ryeowook emerged behind the sofa and plant that they were hiding from and scuttled over to where the printer was.

    

 

 

 

    Ryeowook ran and plopped himself down the chair in front of the computer and scanned at the file before gasping. "Hyung, this..." Heechul squinted his eyes to see the contents on the screen and felt his jaw drop down. "Wook, do you know what this means?" The maknae sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "I do. Since Kyu and Shindong hyung are out, I' m going to distract Donghae hyung and Siwon hyung, you take Teukie hyung out with them, and we'll prepare for a crying Hyukjae and lots of tissues."

 

 

 

 

    Heechul glanced at him. "No, not that! What I meant is that I can use this tactic to Jungsoo too." He quickly get to work and printed a copy for him. "I never knew Hyukjae's smart about these things. This is genius." Ryeowook watched him in aghast. "Are you freaking serious? Minutes from now and we will be bombarded by a hysterical Hyukjae and you're just focused in that?" Heechul moved his hands with a gesture that shows he doesn't care. "Oh c'mon, don't worry about it, we all know Jongwoon find Hyukjae cute and he's only stalling to ask him out." Ryeowook can feel his eyes bulge at that information. "Wait..WHAT?!" He stood up in shock. Heechul finally noticed his expression and recounted what he said, mentally facepalming himself as he did so. "Oh, you didn't know? Hehe." He laughed and tried to focus on the printer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    Hyukjae slowed down and promptly halted outside the dining room, where Yesung was. Yesung is eating ice cream in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter