Chapter 1

My Spy Girlfriend

[Hybe Headquarters]

Two spies run into each other at the hallway of Hybe, a top secret spy group that protects the safety of Korea.

"You again?"

"Pft."

The two figures look at each other as laser shoots out of their eyes. They entered the office of their boss, Bang Si Hyuk's seat back faced them.

"Big Boss."

The chair turns and Big Boss faces them.

"Welcome."

"Big Boss, why did you call us?"

"I have a mission for you guys of course. There is news that a secret organisation infiltrated a high school. So I need you guys to go there and watch."

The male looks at the female, "Big Boss, with her around. I don't want this."

The female scoffs, "As if I need you with me."

"Hey! You couldn't even remove the bomb in time and almost caused an entire building to explode."

"Coming from a person who almost bombed the entire headquarters because he threw the safety pin instead of the grenade during training."

"You-"

"What?"

"Hwang Eunbi!"

"Jung Hoseok!"

Big Boss slams the table, "Shut up!"

The two of them quiet down immediately and Eunbi rolled her eyes.

"Both of you will go there undercover. Here."

A secretary enters the room with a tray as the two of them turned and got their envelopes.

"Boss, we're students?"

"Yea."

Eunbi frowned, "Why can't we have a better job like... a cleaner or a teacher."

Hoseok nudged her, "Why don't you start... from my bedroom."

Eunbi slapped his head with the envelope.

"Alright, both of you get out and head off. Your house is already prepared. I have also gotten some other spies to join you guys."

"Yes, Boss."

Big Boss then goes back to his coffee as the both of them went to their rooms and packed up their things.


[Gangnam, South Korea]

The two spies, Hwang Eunbi and Jung Hoseok or Agent Sinb and Agent Jhope walked down the streets to find their house. Sinb was in front, with her phone and the housekey in her hands, while she carried her backpack and searched for a house. Meanwhile Hoseok was behind, dragging three luggages with him as he struggled to carry them.

"Ya! Hwang Eunbi! Push your own things!"

"Come on, slowpoke! Aren't you stronggg?"

"Hwang Eunbi!"

"Shut up, it's only 8am, you're going to wake everybody up."

Sinb walked happily as she found the house they were going to stay at and opened the door. Jhope was depleted of energy as so much sweat dripped from his forehead.

"What... what did you even put in your luggage?"

Jhope laid on the floor while Eunbi went to her luggage and opened it. All the curtains and windows were shut in the house as Sinb took out a cup noodle from her luggage. She pressed the lid of the cup noodle as a hologram screen came out from it while she proceeded to set up the database and also hack into all the security cameras in the area.

"Big boss!"

Big Boss' face appeared on the screen as Sinb faced him.

"I see you have arrived before the time. Very well. Keep me updated."

"Yes, Big Boss."

The call ends as Sinb looks at Jhope. She sighs and then starts setting up security around the house. She monitors the situation as Jhope goes to take a shower. Just then, the doorbell rang and Sinb goes to answer it.There were six guys and six girls standing outside.

"Good morning."

One member from each gender raised up a badge.

"Agent RM..."

"....and Agent Sowon."

"Agent Sinb."

Agent RM nods, "We're here by Big Boss' commands to assist you in your mission."

Sinb nods, "I got it.. come on in!"

Sinb turns as the two groups entered the room with their luggages. Jhope came down from his room as he looked around.

"Ya Hwang Eunbi, why-"

"Just come down."

Jhope scoffs but does as Sinb said. The group gathers downstairs as Sowon begins to introduce her group.

"These four girls are the ones working with me, we are from Unit Gfriend."

A girl with a bright eye smile introduces herself, "Agent Yerin."

A girl with a bunny smile nods, "Agent Eunha."

A girl with bangs nods, "Agent Yuju."

A girl with chubby cheeks smiles, "Agent Umji."

RM was next as he looks at his guys, "Agent RM and these are my boys."

A boy with a handsome face greets, "Agent Jin."

A boy with snow skin speaks, "Agent Suga."

A boy with an eye smile waves, "Agent Jimin."

A boy with a box smile was next, "Agent V."

A boy with a bunny smile softly introduces himself, "Agent Jungkook."

Another girl standing with them waves, "Agent Ailee."

Eunbi nods, "Agent Sinb."

Hoseok was next, "Agent Jhope."

"Hopefully we work together in harmony and also get to become great friends."

Sinb nods, "Of course~"

RM looks around, "First.. rooms. Are we..?"

Hoseok raises his hand, "Well. There are only six rooms here. So we have to share."

"Alright... So then..."

The members looked around and quickly chose their roomates.

3rd Floor:

1) Ailee, Sowon and Yuju. 2) RM, Jhope, V.

2nd floor:

Eunha and Sinb. Jimin and Jin.

1st Floor:

Yerin and Umji. Suga, Jungkook.

The members began unpacking. Sinb and Sowon came down in advance as they began monitoring the situations. Umji and Yuju were setting up firewalls. Eunha, Yerin and Ailee were setting up the rooms where the members could do their discussions.

Meanwhile the boys....

"Hey! Add more salt!"

"It's burning!"

"What about some pepper!"

"No! Don't!"

"The recipe saids to add the salt and pepper at the end!"

"I-"

"Wait!"

They were in the kitchen trying to prepare food. The girls watched them by the counter as they looked at each other.

"Uh..."

"Boys..."

The boys were still fighting over the stove as they grabbed various spices. After a few minutes of waiting, the boys got the pan over. All they could see was a pile of burnt food.

"This... is..?"

"Steak."

Yuju used her fork and tried to poke the mystery food as it crumbled on her fork.

"Uh..."

Everyone laughed awkwardly.

"I think we grilled it for too long."

The girls placed their forks down slowly.

"Fried Chicken?"

The boys look disappointed but nod as all of them were hungry. Sowon and Yerin were on the phone ordering food as the boys cleaned up the mess. The others went and took turns to shower.

"Guys! Fried Chicken is here!"

The whole group cheers as they all sat around the living room eating fried chicken and clinked their beer glasses together.