Our last. (Hope this isn't the last, though)

Can't get enough of Yu, am I right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin has been waiting. gosh, when is she gonna show up?

 she's been waiting there for almost what, 2 hours? and the other girl hasn't even shown her nose anywhere.

her friends are all with their respective partners, Jmin felt very lonely from looking at all the couples dancing from time to time.

right then, the gym's door was widely opened, she turned her back to see.

 

 Minjeong arrived.

 

but not just as Jimin thought her girlfriend's gonna look tonight.

 

Sure the girl still wore the suit she gave her but jesus christ.

what. happened. to her.

 

Minjeong arrived looking all bruised up, cuts and dirts all around her pretty face. slap marks on her two cute cheeks. hands full with bruises, bloods not hesitating to trail down right on her knuckles.

 

her bruised girlfriend slowly walks towards her. slowly cause of her harmed legs, hurts very much to the point she cant even walk straight cause of it.

 

The girl never left her eye distracted anywhere but her girlfriend's. who in her opinion, is the most beautiful person in the prom right now.

 

her wavy-well did hair, make up done very well (did the girl went to the salon before this?), her grand dress that fits perfectly on her tiny waist, making her body proportions— god, Minjeong doesn't even know how to describe her. 'goddess', thats all that she could thought. 

 

Minjeong always wondered. god, how did i get so lucky to have her mine? honest speaking! Minjeong mustve saved the earth to ever have this much luck to be with her.

 

Minjeong stood right in front of her, still looking at her lover's eye directly. Jimin's eyes scream horrid, crushed, like her own world fell down and break into pieces.

 

"didn't break the promise, did I?", Minjeong spoke rather calmly as she looks at the watch hiding under her arm-suit, "maybe a little late but meh, it's still alright, right?"

 

"what happened to you?"

 

Minjeong brings her bloody-bruised right hand out, "may i have this dance?"

 

"Minjeong, i asked yo—"

 

"checked the suit's price earlier and holy ! how am i have to pay you back cause jesus christ it's very expensive I do—"

 

"answer my question!!". Minjeong finally shuts and gave her a lip-tight smile, "it's okay alright? just got into a little accid—"

 

"little? You mean this little? Minjeong I swear to god." a tear broke out of Jimin's eye, Minjeong understands.

 

She understands how worried jimin must've been.

 

god Minjeong, you're such a terrible girlfriend.

 

using her thumb, she rubbed her girlfriend's tear right out of her beautiful face.

 

How dare she?

 

How dare she made the pretty girl cry?

 

what an .

 

"I'll explain okay? but first." Minjeong puts out her hand once again, showing the crying girl a genuine smile from her bottom heart. "gotta have to make my girlfriend's first and last prom be the best, right?"

 

Jimin doesn't understand what her girlfriend's thinking. it was just a silly little promise about them going to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter