I saw an angel

I saw an angel

After several minutes of resting his head, because he was feeling dizzy, Younghoon finally leaned back from his arms and looked up at the person sitting next to him.

 

“Did i die?”

 

He must have died because there was an angel sitting next to him. The most beautiful person he had ever seen was sitting next to him and smiling at him. As if he wasn’t drop-dead gorgeous, absolutely stunning, breathtaking and ethereal. As if he wasn’t making Younghoon’s heart beat fast, his mind go blank and his stomach have butterflies going crazy inside.

 

“Of course you didn’t. Why would you say that?”

 

“Because an angel is sitting next to me?”

 

The angel looked at the other side of younghoon to check if there was someone sitting there but nope, there wasn’t. A beautiful laughter left the angel’s mouth and Younghoon could SWEAR that he saw a halo shining on top of the pink haired angel’s head.

 

“God, you are so beautiful. You are the most beautiful thing i had ever seen. What are you?” Younghoon said. 

 

Sober Younghoon would facepalm because of how embarrassing drunk Younghoon was being right now but when he saw soft tint of pink decorating the angel’s cheeks he thought that he would embarrass himself willingly even when he is sober. Just to see this angel blush again.

 

“Stop exaggerating.”

 

“I am not exaggerating, you really are the most beautiful person my eyes ever seen. I’m pretty sure your smile can make the flowers bloom and lighten up the whole universe. I don’t think i will ever see anyone or anything as beautiful and as pretty as you ever in my life. There is no way you are real. Even if you are real you cannot be human. Therefore you are an angel.” Younghoon said, like it was a fact. Sober Younghoon would pat him on the back for his confidence. He was still embarrassing himself but at least he was confident.

 

The angel looked fondly at Younghoon, way too fondly for someone who just met with him.

 

“My name is Chanhee.”

 

“, even your name is pretty.” Younghoon said and dropped his head back to the bar table.

 

“What is your name?”

 

“Younghoon.” He said, voice muffled by his own hands.

 

“That’s a beautiful name too.”

 

Younghoon leaned back so fast that he almost gave himself a whiplash. 

 

“Stop. No.”

 

“What? Why? What happened?” The angel, Chanhee seemed worried, almost alarmed that something bad happened to Younghoon.

 

“Don’t flirt with me oh my god. Are you trying to flirt with me?”

 

“Well, i guess i am, yeah?” Chanhee hesitated, probably because of Younghoon’s sudden change of behavior.

 

The sound Younghoon made was absolutely pathetic, if sober Younghoon heard it he wouldn’t be able to face Chanhee or anyone else in the world for at least a whole week.

 

“Why?” Younghoon said, choking on his spit “why would an angel like you flirt with me??”

 

Chanhee chuckled and leaned forward, “i’m no angel, darling.”

 

“I’m gonna die. I’m going to die right in this second. You are so beautiful. What the ? What the ? How can you be so pretty? How is this allowed? Is this allowed? That must be illegal. No one should be looking THAT good.”

 

“Are you aware that, you yourself look like a whole model?”

 

“Me???” Younghoon said way louder than he should’ve and pointed at himself aggressively.

 

“You. Do you know how many people checked you out and tried to hit on you since you entered the bar? Do you know how many people whispered to their friends about how much they want to go home with you tonight?”

 

It was weird, seeing the emotion jealousy in the eyes of someone who you just met but Younghoon thought even such a look suited Chanhee. Anything suited Chanhee.

 

“I wouldn’t care about any of them.” Younghoon said, compelety honest and sincere. He really couldn’t care about anyone else than the pretty boy next to him.

 

“You wouldn’t?” Chanhee asked with a small smile and Younghoon’s heart bloomed flowers.

 

“I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t care about anyone else than you.”

 

“We just met but you are declaring your love to me already? Don’t you think you’re going a bit too fast, hoonie?” Chanhee said and put his hand on Younghoon’s hand.

 

“I don’t care, i’ll go thousands and hundreds miles in a second if that means your attention will be on me.”

 

Chanhee’s smile got bigger and he squeezed Younghoon’s hand assuringly, “my attention is always on you, hoonie.” 

 

Younghoon felt like he was going to cry and he didn’t even know why. Yes, of course chanhee was looking etheral and holding his hand but-wait, WAIT!! Chanhee was holding his hand??

 

“You’re holding my hand.” Younghoon’s voice broke mid-sentence.

 

“Does it make you uncomfortable?” Chanhee said and made a move to pull his hand away but Younghoon held his hand tighter.

 

“No!! No, please keep holding my hand!! I love it!!”

 

“Okay.” Chanhee said and squeezed his hand again.

 

Younghoon then turned their hands over to look at Chanhee’s hands.

 

“Even your hands are so beautiful, so delicate. How can you be so beautiful? I want to use another word but i don’t know what other words to describe you. You made me forget anything else than your name and your beauty.”

 

Chanhee turned their hands again and pecked Younghoon’s hand, “you are beautiful too, hoonie.”

 

Chanhee had the softest lips ever and feeling them on his skin made Younghoon feel like he was going to combust, right there and then.

 

“Are you single? Please tell me you are single. Please. I want you. I want you so much oh my god. I want to hold your hands, and kiss you, and hug you, and cuddle with you and call you mine and be yours.”

 

“I’m not single.”

 

Younghoon felt like his whole world got demolished. Chanhee wasn’t single. Chanhee had a lover. Younghoon stood no chance. Chanhee was not going to be Younghoon’s.

 

“Hoonie, why are you crying?”

 

Oh…he was crying…

 

“I want you to be mine. I want to be yours.” Younghoon said between his sobs and chanhee had to hold his chin to make him look up, right at his eyes.

 

“But i am already yours hoonie, and you are mine.”

 

“What? No. You said you aren’t single. You have a lover and i have no chance to make you mine.”

 

Chanhee caressed Younghoon’s cheeks and wiped away his tears. He used the softest tone he could use to calm Younghoon down.

 

“You are my lover, hoonie.”

 

“Am i?” Younghoon asked, sniffing.

 

“You are.” Chanhee confirmed and pecked his cheek “At first i found it cute that you thought you saw me for the first time and started flirting with me but i don’t want to see you cry, hoonie. Not outside of the bedroom at least.”

 

Younghoon choked on his spit again.

 

“What?”

 

Chanhee laughed at his boyfriend’s cuteness and showed his own ring finger, then pulled Younghoon’s hand in front of his face to show him his ring finger, both decorated with a beautiful golden ring.

 

“We-“

 

“We are engaged, baby.”

 

Younghoon started crying again, “No, are you kidding? Please don’t joke about something like that. Are you serious? We are engaged? We will get married?”

 

“Yes, baby, of course I’m serious. I would never lie to you.”

 

Younghoon sobbed harder.

 

“Why are you crying again, baby?” Chanhee asked, rubbing Younghoon’s back gently.

 

“I’m so happy. I’ll marry an angel.”

 

“I told you that I’m not an angel, honey.”

 

“I don’t care. You are my angel. You are so beautiful. You are so beautiful and we will marry.”

 

Chanhee smiled wider when he noticed that Younghoon’s tears were about to stop flowing.

 

“Yes we will, baby.”

 

Younghoon stopped crying and looked at Chanhee longingly, “can i kiss you?”

 

Chanhee laughed and Younghoon almost sobbed again cause of the sweet voice.

 

“Of course you can, baby.”

 

Younghoon leaned forward and messily pressed his lips on Chanhee’s soft and plumb ones. He almost fell face-first to the ground because his knees were shaking so badly, hands trying to pull his angel closer and closer. He couldn’t get enough of the beauty in front of him and he thought he never can, never ever can get enough of Chanhee. Sober Younghoon always thought the same thing too. Because how could one get enough of someone like Chanhee?

 

Chanhee smiled into the kiss and tried to hold Younghoon’s shaking body stable, it was a hard task but he was dealing with it just fine. When he noticed that Younghoon forgot breathing through his nose while kissing he pushed him away gently.

 

“W-why? Am i a bad kisser? I’m sorry.”

 

Chanhee cupped his lover’s cheeks and looked at him fondly, “you are an amazing kisser, hoonie, mostly when you are sober but i like kissing you either way, any way.”

 

“You do?” Younghoon was about to cry for the fifth time that night.

 

“I do. But we gotta go back to our home now, baby.”

 

“Do we gotta go now? I like kissing you.”

 

“We can kiss more at home, baby. And cuddle too.”

 

“And maybe do more than that.” Eric said, wiggling his eyebrows and smirking in a -eating way.

 

“Shut up, Eric.” Chanhee said and glared at the boy beside them, who was holding a camera up to their faces, “and stop recording, it’s enough, hoonie is about to collapse.”

 

“Exactly, and i gotta record that too if he collapse.”

 

“You are so evil, why does Juyeon love you?” Sunwoo asked beside him.

 

“Because I’m hot, and I’m a sweetheart.”

 

“I had never seen you being a sweetheart before but sure, go ahead i guess.”

 

“You-“

 

“Stop it.” Chanhee stopped their bickering and put his arm under Younghoon’s arms to hold him tighter, “hoonie and i are going to home, you guys shouldn’t stay too late here too, you gotta finish your project, the deadline is tomorrow.”

 

Eric and Sunwoo both rolled their eyes and mumbled, “okay, parental figure.” Unwillingly.

 

Chanhee smiled, satisfied with knowing that the two bestfriends will listen what he said anyway even though they don’t want to.

 

“Come on, hoonie, let’s go home.”

 

“We’re going home, we have a home together oh my god.” Younghoon said, tears gathering in his eyes again, holding Chanhee even tighter as if he can.

 

“Is he crying again?”

 

Sunwoo slapped Eric’s arm, “stop being mean to hoonie hyung, you know how he gets when he is drunk.”

 

Eric rubbed his arm with a pout on his lips, “you know I’m just joking, you didn’t have to hit me so hard.”

 

“You deserved it.”

 

Chanhee shook his head at his friends’ sillyness and walked towards the bar’s door with Younghoon sticked on his right side, arms wrapped around him protectively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finding the keys, pushing it into the lock, opening the door and walking inside while also trying to hold a 6 feet guy was way too hard and Chanhee almost failed the task and fell face-forward. Weirdly enought it was Younghoon, who was very drunk and very dizzy, who saved his pretty face from getting damaged by catching his waist in the last second.

 

“You gotta be careful. I know angels don’t get hurt but still, I don’t want you to fall.” Younghoon said and chanhee’s heart skipped a beat. 

 

Drunk or sober didn’t matter, Younghoon always kept Chanhee safe and sound.

 

“Thank you, hoonie.” He said and helped Younghoon walk to their bedroom.

 

“Is that our bedroom? Is that our bed?”

 

“Yes it is, love.”

 

“Oh my god we have a bed and the sheets are soft pink colored. Oh it fits well with your hair too.”

 

It seems like drunk Younghoon was getting amazed at everything, especially if it included Chanhee.

 

“Will we cuddle?” Younghoon asked in such a cute tone that Chanhee almost let go of all his logic there and then and cuddled with his lover right at that moment.

 

But him being him, a taurus with manners, got himself together and tugged on Younghoon’s jacket to take it off.

 

“Of course we will cuddle, baby. But first we gotta take those dirty clothes off.”

 

Younghoon’s eyes got wide, “oh my god. Oh my god are we going to make love?” He said, hiccuping in the middle of the sentence.

 

Chanhee giggled and started ing Younghoon’s shirt, “not now baby, but maybe tomorrow we will. Now we will wear our pajamas and cuddle to sleep.”

 

“That sounds good.” Younghoon said and closed his eyes only to open them wide again, “wait, we made love before?”

 

“Yes we did, baby.” Pink haired boy said, now helping his lover wear his pajama’s top.

 

“How did i survive touching such a beauty like you? How am i still alive?”

 

“You survived like how i survive touching such a beauty like you.”

 

Younghoon frowned even though Chanhee’s voice was dripping with fondness, “i am not as beautiful as you though. You are so pretty, so beautiful, so ethereal, so….out of this world.”

 

“Oh hoonie.” Chanhee whispered and leaned down to cup his lover’s cheeks softly, “you are truly the most beautiful man i had ever seen, inside and outside. You are all i ever wanted and will want. There is no one like you.”

 

Tears were gathering in the taller boy’s eyes again, “do i deserve that much love from such an angel?”

 

Chanhee caressed his cheeks with the softest touches, “you deserve the world, Younghoon.” And gave him a just as soft kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 3 in the morning when they both were finally wearing pajamas and finally got under the covers, cuddling, holding each other close. They were about to fall asleep when Younghoon whispered something to Chanhee’s chest.

 

“What did you say, love? I couldn’t hear you.”

 

“I said that i love you.”

 

Chanhee chuckled sweetly, “a few hours ago you didn’t even remember me, baby. How are you so sure that you love me?”

 

“I don’t even remember my birthday or my last name right now. But the only thing I’m sure of is that i love you. I don’t have to remember love when i can feel it in my chest, when it fills up my whole existence.”

 

And just like that, Chanhee’s heart skipped a beat again. 

 

It was crazy how everything Younghoon said or done was still making his breathing stop and his heart beat faster after all this time.

 

He still watched Younghoon sleep on his chest with butterflies flying all over his stomach and chest and his whole body. Tingling sweely, reminding him that, this is it. This is THE love they tell about in legendary stories about love. This is THE love that his mother told him about. This is THE love that he always craved for and finally had thanks to the boy in his arms.

 

And he couldn’t be more thankful…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Younghoon couldn’t remember what happened after his third shot of vodka but he could feel the soft material of their bedsheets under his palms and the morning sun hitting on his face in a familiar angle.

 

He knew it was a bad idea but he still slowly opened his right eye which he regretted immediately when he was welcomed with a terrible headache by the sunlight. He groaned in pain and threw his head back, squeezing his eyes tight.

 

“Are you okay, hoonie?” 

 

He really hated hangover mornings but oh, what a blessing it was to wake up to this sweet voice beside him. This time he opened his eyes with no hesitation.

 

“How much did i drink last night?”

 

Chanhee smiled and pushed his hair back from his forehead, “I don’t think you’d want to know that, baby.”

 

“Did i do anything stupid?”

 

Chanhee laughed and Younghoon knew right away that he DID, indeed, do something stupid.

 

“Oh my god what did i do? Where are you going? Was it THAT bad??”

 

Chanhee chuckled and pecked him gently, “i’ll just bring aspirin and Gatorade to make you feel better, baby. I’m not going anywhere. Don’t worry.”

 

While waiting for Chanhee to get back to bed, Younghoon checked his phone and was absolutely terrified by the amount of notifications he got. 

 

“why my phone notifications shows that Eric sent a video last night and everyone is tagging me and laughing their off?” Younghoon asked while Chanhee was placing the things he brought to the bedside drawer.

 

The pink haired boy laughed again and sat beside his lover in bed, “oh baby, you won’t like what you hear.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So i didn’t remember who you are but still showered you in compliments and declared my love for you every two minutes?”

 

“And said “oh my god” every 2 seconds.”

 

“Well, it doesn’t sound too bad.”

 

“What were you expecting?” Chanhee said with a chuckle, caressing Younghoon’s hand that were hugging his waist.

 

“Something stupid. Like, calling hyunjae and cursing him out for stealing my scented eraser in third grade. Or dancing on the bar table. Or trying to rob a bank. I don’t know.”

 

“How did you went from calling hyunjae to robbing a bank?”

 

“I don’t know!! I had never been that drunk before.” 

 

Chanhee fought the laughter that was trying to escape his mouth and kissed Younghoon’s pouty lips.

 

“Well then, thank god that all you did was falling in love with me. Again. Just differently this time.”

 

“I’m pretty sure it was the same with the first time.”

 

That made the smaller one chuckle again, “you didn’t say all those things when you first met me. You didn’t keep calling me “an angel.” “Ethereal.” “Breathtakingly beautiful.” And more.”

 

“I didn’t say it out loud but that’s exactly what i was thinking.”

 

Chanhee turned around slightly to look at his lover in the face, “you never told me that before.”

 

“I guess I didn’t want to be embarrassing.” Younghoon said shyly with a nervous look on his face.

 

“Why would that be embarrassing? We are in love, hoonie, we will literally get married. It’s normal for us to say sweet things to each other.”

 

“Yes, but i get too whipped sometimes, too in love that i might sound cringy. I’m pretty sure i was being super cringy last night. I can’t believe you didn’t hide your face while i was serenading to you in the streets.”

 

“Okay yes that was a bit awkward because you did it right in the middle of the street out of nowhere.” Chanhee said and cupped Younghoon’s face with his left hand, “but it doesn’t change the fact that it touched my heart.”

 

“It did?” Younghoon asked in a small voice and chanhee cupped both of his cheeks.

 

“of course it did. You always make me feel so loved, Younghoon. You might think it’s too much for me but i love it. I wouldn’t want it any other way. I love you the way you are and i love the way you love me. I wouldn’t change it to anything else.”

 

“You’re gonna make me cry.”

 

“Shh no you cried enough last night. You used the crying card enough. Now you can only smile.” Chanhee said and put his index fingers on both side of Younghoon’s lips to make him smile. “There you go. This is the smile i love so much.”

 

Younghoon was left speechless with a whipped smile on his lips. So he leaned down and kissed Chanhee, hands pulling him closer and closer. Chanhee kissed back, smiling into the kiss and adjusting himself to sit on his lover’s lap, hands on the back of his head, fingers running through the soft hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric: i just think that it was super romantic how Younghoon hyung didn’t remember Chanhee hyung and fell in love with him again

 

Sunwoo: yeah omg it was so cute

 

Cobie: i feel like you guys are exaggerating what happened

 

Sunwoo: you saw the video, hyung. Hoonie hyung was literally falling in love again right in front of our eyes

 

Hyunjae: omg right in front of your salad 

 

Eric: exactly!! Right in front of our salads!! Some of us were alone that night u know :(

 

Juyeon: im sorry baby, you know my shift got longer and longer :(

 

Sunwoo: some of us are fcking single u know.

 

Haknyeon: no one said you have to be single

 

Sunwoo: what does that suppose to mean?

 

Haknyeon: .

 

Sunwoo: hey! What does that suppose to mean???!!

 

*haknyeon is offline*

 

“Sunwoo is offline*

 

Eric: istg i’ll choke woo if he doesn’t get the hints Haknyeon was dropping

 

Hyunjae: i’ll help you choke him

 

Sangyeon: i love you guys so much

 

Sangyeon: but please for the love of god

 

Sangyeon: shut up!! Its 4am and i have work tomorrow.

 

Hyunjae: it must to be old

 

Changmin: you are only 1 year younger than him

 

Hyunjae: shut up changmin thats why you are single!!

 

Changmin: who says I’m single?

 

Eric: you’re not single!????

 

Chanhee: if yall don’t stfu i’ll personally come to your house and kick you in your balls. 

 

Kevin: what the heck man??

 

Chanhee: The notification sounds will wake hoonie up.

 

Hyunjae: wow ok calm down romeo we’re just talking

 

Chanhee: don’t. Talk.

 

Hyunjae: you don’t scare me. I’m a bad you can’t kill me.

 

*Chanhee removed Hyunjae from this group chat*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Younghoon turned around in bed to look at  Chanhee who was about to end Hyunjae, hands shaking to smack him in the chest.

 

“Baby?” Younghoon asked with his soft sleepy voice and Chanhee immediately locked his phone and put it away to focus on his lover.

 

“I’m sorry baby, they were being such brats in the group chat. Did the sound wake you up?”

 

“It’s okay. I just missed your warmth.” Younghoon said and pulled Chanhee closer, pushing his head into his neck to peck a kiss on the soft skin.

 

Maybe Chanhee should’ve stop counting the times his lover made his heart skip beats because it was getting hard to keep the track of it.

 

“You’ll be the end of me, kim Younghoon.” Chanhee said and hugged his lover tightly. 

 

“I love you.” Younghoon said before falling asleep again.

 

“I love you too, so much.”  Chanhee said with a kiss on his lover’s head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi hello, it is officially the first the boyz fic I’m posting and i gotta admit I’m a bit nervous about it. But i hope yall will like it <3

 

I was inspired by real life events as well as the books and stories i read and movies i watched. I want to say that english is not my native/first language so even though i re-read what i wrote there still might be some mistakes. I also never drunk alcohol or got drunk before so if there is any inaccuracies about that I’m sorry for that too.

 

Comments and likes/kudos are very appreciated <3