Home

Cohabitation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There will definitely be some mistakes there, I always try but I can't find them until I've already uploaded them.

This one’s basically just another domesticated jinjoo

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yujin woke up feeling the rays of sunlight coming from the glass door that leads to their new balcony hit her face. She blinked her eyes a few times to get used to the light and get rid of her drowsiness before sitting up and stretching her limbs. She then let her eyes roam around the still unfamiliar room, feeling giddy seeing her things and her girlfriend's all arranged together.

 

They finally agreed to move in together after dating for 2 years and they managed to move everything and arranged their things in their new condo unit yesterday with their friends' help. Minju and her had previously discuss this arrangement and although they're both grown adults, they still seek their families' permissions which actually made them both even more admirable to both sides, to which Yujin commented was a perfect plan of hers to make the Kims like her even more when they were on their own.

 

They make both decent amount of money that allowed them to afford a 2 level condo unit in a high-end building in one of the best places in Gangnam. Yujin herself is the head of one of the IT teams in their company while Minju is now the financial director.

 

They met about 4 years ago when Yujin was just doing internship in their company and Minju was one of the managers in the finance department. They were introduced by a common friend, Choi Yena, the now current director of the IT department, who is a senior of Yujin that she played basketball with in the same team back in their university days. A year later, Yujin finally joined the company as a full time employee in the IT department and Minju was already the director in the finance department and that was when they got to know each other even more and with Yujin's persistent efforts, she managed to make the older girl fall for her.

 

Yujin couldn't help but smile, reminiscing the earlier stages of their friendship to the time she confessed to Minju in front of their co-workers/friends during one of their after work shenanigans. She shook her head, still with that wide grin before getting off of the bed and making her way to the bathroom to wash up. Her grin just got even wider when she saw the couple things all around the bathroom. She giddily grabbed her toothbrush next to Minju's placed on the holder and went on with her routine.

 

She made her way out of their room and down to the kitchen of their new unit where she found her girlfriend standing in front of the stove. Smiling to herself she sneaked up behind her and circled her arms around her waist, hugging her from behind. "Hmm, is this too cliché?" She asked, nuzzling her face on her girlfriend's shoulder.

 

"You ruined it!" Yujin immediately pulled away when her girlfriend elbowed her.

 

"What?" She asked, laughing lightly at the look of pure betrayal on Minju's face.

 

"I deliberately took my time preparing breakfast so you can come and give me back hug!" Minju whined with a pout while stomping her foot on the floor while holding a spatula in one hand which looked really cute to Yujin especially with her fox apron.

 

"I gave you one!" Yujin reasoned but her girlfriend just continued to glare at her. "I'm sorry, love." Yujin said still chuckling at her little girlfriend and wrapped her arms around her frame again in a loose hold.

 

"You're supposed to ask me what's for breakfast and I'll tell you it's your fave!" Minju whined but still wrapped her free arm around Yujin's nape.

 

"So, you?" Yujin asked suggestively and she saw how Minju tried so hard yet still fail to suppress the grin on her lips.

 

"Yah~" Minju shyly exclaimed with a smack on Yujin's shoulder before pulling away and turning back to her cooking.

 

"Hey hey hey," Yujin started pulling her back into her arms and turning her around. "Where's my morning kiss, little miss?" Yujin wiggled her eyebrows at Minju making her giggle. "That rhymed, I deserve more." She continued before capturing Minju's lips into a short kiss. "Good morning, girlfriend." She cheesily said after their kiss making Minju laugh even more.

 

"Shut up you pup!" She exclaimed with a giggle, once again pulling away from Yujin's embrace. "I'm almost done with this, go arrange the table." Yujin grinned widely upon seeing the blush on her girlfriend's cheeks before following her instructions of fixing their table for breakfast. Ah! Their table. Yujin just couldn't seem to wipe that grin off of her face.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yujin had been staring at the same report for the last 30 minutes still trying to comprehend how someone had managed to up their work computer this badly. Tilting her head another way as if doing so would give her an idea on what to do despite having done it for probably the 10th time since she received the report.

 

"Aish jinja!" She grumbled in frustration while ruffling her hair. She stared one more time at the report with her hands tangled up with her now disheveled hair before ruffling her hair in annoyance one more time. She can't believe she might has to actually go to the office when she could just be resting at home now.

 

She suddenly felt arms wrapping around her from behind and her girlfriend's beautiful face came into view from beside her.

 

"Take it easy, baby." Minju mumbled before leaning in for a chaste kiss.

 

"I want to quit~" Yujin whined childishly with a pout.

 

"Aigoo~" Minju cooed before rubbing her nose against Yujin's. "Should I just take care of you, hmm?" She offered playfully

 

"Yes, please." Yujin answered in a small voice, arms moving back to wrap around Minju's neck putting them in an awkward position.

 

"Okay, why don't you start working on your resignation paper now hmm?" Minju answered nuzzling her self on Yujin's neck.

 

"That sounds so tempting." Yujin mumbled, making Minju laugh." I have to go to the office, love." Yujin grumbled, untangling herself from Minju and standing up from her chair.

 

"Can't that wait tomorrow? It's a Sunday." It's now Minju's turn to frown. "Who even is working on a Sunday?"

 

"Unfortunately, one of the heads of marketing came in today to finish up something and he ended up ing up the computer so badly that I can't fix it by remote support. Now I need to go and deal with the unit physically." Yujin explained, wrapping her arms around Minju's waist. "Let's just have dinner outside later, hmm?" She offered in apology, it's supposed to be both their off.

 

"Can't you just send one of the members of your team?" Minju asked hopefully.

 

"As much as I would love to, I feel bad disturbing their weekends. I'll be quick, I promise." Yujin answered, leaning down and kissing her girlfriend before pulling away and walking out of the room that they had turned into some sort of a home office.

 

Minju could only pout as she followed her girlfriend into their new bedroom. She sat on their bed while Yujin walked inside their small walk in closet to get changed. The younger came back out dressed in black shirt tucked in to her black pants.

 

"Help me?" Yujin said with a smile holding out her jacket to Minju.

 

Minju rolled her eyes but still, she stood up and took the jacket from Yujin who turned around and let Minju help her put her arms through the sleeves. It's always been the younger's favorite way of getting affection, letting Minju help her dress saying that it makes her feel domesticated and she loves feeling that way with her girlfriend. Who is Minju to ever deny her that when she herself knows that it makes her feel giddy too everytime it happens.

 

"You o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter