🏝🏝🏝

Healing Jeju [One-shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Made It by listening to A White Night Inst. It's Calming.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Enjoy reading :]

"Alright. Thanks, Oppa ... yes I know. I need to reflect on myself right ... okay. I got it. Thanks again. Bye"

After ending the conversation with the manager Oppa, Irene takes one deep breath. Her manager told her that the company decided to clear her schedule to make sure the scandal is going down.

In another word, Irene suddenly becomes an 'unemployed' member for now. It was just the second week of February and she need to get back to the dungeon after the movie premiere on the 10th. On Seulgi's birthday.

Again, Irene took a deep breath while looking at her phone in her hand. It's really hard and harsh for her. This pandemic, this scandal, and not being able to back home make it all worse. Without her knowing, the tears already building upon the side of her eyes. And now, it falls freely on her cheeks.

Darn. Since when the Bae Irene crying, wait... It ain't Bae Irene, the one who's crying is Bae Joohyun. The side of Irene that nobody knows, well except one.

"Unnie, you know what I got a crazy idea!", said Seulgi who just came out of nowhere.

Well yes, Irene is at Seulgi's apartment now. After buying the bag that Seulgi want as the present, this is the time that they are finally able to meet each other. Catch up on some stuff because after Seulgi moved out from dorm then finishing Monster schedule and she was busy with the movie preparation. There is no way they have time for each other.

But get caught crying by Seulgi in her living room isn't irene's plan. With a harsh move, Irene is trying to wipe out the running tears. But too late, Seulgi already showing her worried eyes.

The younger one sits beside the weep Irene and pulling her into a warm hug.

"Hey. You okay?"

Have zero response yet felt tight on her waist makes Seulgi realised that Irene needs someone to comfort her now.

"It's indeed hard for you, isn't it Unnie?", asked Seulgi while her warm hand Irene's back slowly. Make sure that the girl in her arms feels safe.

"Am I too much Seulgi-ah? Am I forbidden to showing my emotion? Am I just a doll?"

They are such hard questions to answer for sure. It's hard for Seulgi to give a wise answer to get Irene calmer.

Not hearing any answer from Seulgi, Irene brings her head up and look at the calming eyes of the monolid girl. Slowly, Irene can feel Seulgi's hand on her hair, her locks gently.

"You know what, Unnie? Aren't we all human? We need to show our emotion but yet we need to bottle it up for society. We need to act bravery yet need to stay silent. The one who apologises first become the bad guy while stay silent get called a coward."

"But Seulgi... The damage of what I've done... The group's reputation... I..."

"Hush unnie, hush... No need to think about it okay? You're already apologising 3 times... You're apologizing for it because you want to manage a good relationship with that person. Stop to feel sorry okay?"

"But... Seulgi.."

"Unnie... you'll be fine.. and everything is gonna be alright okay..", said Seulgi with a calm yet deep voice, telling Irene that everything is gonna be fine and she needs no worries about that anymore. The older one finally not trying to arguing with Seulgi. So she just deeper her hug while hiding her face on Seulgi's collarbone. Collecting the peace that she got from Seulgi.

It took some time and silence to make Seulgi opened again.

"About the idea... you know that Seungwannie gonna have a schedule on 26th to Jeju Island right?"

"Yes.. manager Oppa already told me that too on the phone", said Irene while playing her finger on Seulgi's shirt without looking at the young one. And without Irene know, Seulgi has a warm smile on her face while keep Irene's hair.

"You know, I got us a ticket for two and a homestay on Jeju. Not only to supporting Seungwannie, but I think we need some runaway staycation"

The words that out from Seulgi make Irene loosen her hug and look at the smiling young with a questioning face.

"Pardon?"

"You hear me right, Unnie.."

"But ain't you have a schedule at the end of this month?"

"A little bit of adventure with you will not hurt, right? And it's only for 3 days 2 nights. We go to Jeju on 27th back at 1st March, are you with me, Unnie?"

"But.. Seulgi..."

"Trust me, okay? For healing and peace?"

With a deep breath, Irene gives Seulgi a little sweet smile.

"I trust you.."

"Then good! Oh Unnie, let's pack up some vintage clothing okay? I'm gonna make sure, you'll love this trip"

With that, Irene gives Seulgi such a sweet sweet smile while nodding her head agreed.

___________

"Hello?"

"Yo! What's up seul?" said the other one at the end of the line.

"Seungwanna.."

"Yes?"

"Your flight to Jeju is on 26th, right?"

"Correct. So what's it?"

"So.. Hmm. You know that Unnie have a hard time lately, right... She and I gonna go to Jeju too not only to support you... The maknaes can't make it because they have another schedule. So it's just gonna be two of us. But I mean.. Mm. We don't wanna be offended you nor disturb you while taking the photoshoot. So.. Hmm what can I say..."

"Just say it, Seul. I'm all ear" the word from Wendy surely make Seulgi feels calm somehow. Do you know a friendly friend who always says 'yes' to you? That's Wendy, but again Seulgi feels it's not right if they are doing the healing escape while Wendy having her job. So she asked Wendy permission for it.

"So.. Hmm I'm already booking a homestay that's kinda far away from your photo shoot location, it's a good one with a calm atmosphere and gave the vibe of one of that Hong Kong film. Nice for healing because it's on the north side area in Jeju Island and far from the crowd..."

There is no answer from the other line so Seulgi assumes that Wendy is waiting for her to finished her explanation first.

"... I don't wanna you to feels leave behind... I mean, me and Unnie planning to accompany you until your schedule ended. Are it okay with you, Seungwanna?"

"Hahahahahaha, oh my God! You're so cute, Seulgi-ah. Did you just ask me permission? Like come one, I and all the members are already know how important Unnie is to you. And yes, she's important for us too. No need to feel bad to leave me okay? I'm working, while you guys are having fun. Relax, just go with the flow~"

"You sure?"

"100% sure, Seulgi.."

"Oh, God! Thank you! You're the best, Seungwanna!"

"Anytime, Seul~ have fun and bring our happy and smiley Unnie later back to Seoul, kay?"

"Roger that! But I'm serious about supporting you while doing the photoshoot."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Just have fun with Unnie and I'm fine with it. Anyway, I gotta go. Need to pack my stuff, the flight is tomorrow morning. I'll end it, Bye~"

"Thanks! Seungwanna, love you"

"Hahaha what with that affection word?"

"Oh come on just say it already. Do you know that I throw my shyness away just to say it to you?"

"Alright alright, you angry bear. Love you too. There. Happy?"

"Much. Now shoo, you say that wanna do packing"

"And now you just shoo me? Unbelievable. Right. I need to go, bye"

"Bye~"

After ending the call, there is a big smile showing on the happy face of Seulgi.

_____________

"Mask?"

"Check"

"Bags?"

"Check"

"Hats? Coats?"

"Check, check"

"Oh! Hand sanitiser?"

"Already on the bag"

"I think we all good to go now, right Unnie?"

"Have you told our manager about this trip?"

"They gave permission, Unnie. All we need to do, it's just stay low"

It's 5 in the morning, Irene and Seulgi are ready for their little escape to Jeju. Their flight is at 7, so they've decided to the airport earlier with Seulgi's car and plan to let it park in Incheon parking lots for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter