Chapter 3

My angel and Devil guardians

The next day when I woke up, I went downstairs to check up on the two boys who appeared at my door. When I got there, their clothes were gone, along with the ones I left for them...and they were gone too. They could have thanked me...but......oh well. Looking at the time I gasped.

"I'm going to be late!" Brushing my hair thoroughly,wearing some new clothes and refreshing myself, I left the house with my bag and ran to school. Everybody giggled as I burst in the room. I bowed apologetically. The teacher looked appalled for a second.

"Jung _____...you're late?"

"I'm sorry! It won't happen again!" I apologised with all my heart.I looked around and saw that my seat was taken.

"Would anybody like ___ to sit next to them?" the teacher asked the room. Nobody put their hands up for a while until a familiar figure did so. It was...KIM HIMCHAN!Then that boy next to him must be...LEE HOWON! Why are they here? The teacher nodded at me and smiled. I smiled back and made my way to their table before sitting on the other side of Himchan.

"Himchan-ssi,thank you." I smiled before placing my books on the table and copying down the notes.

"It's okay.I see you remembered my name?"

"Deh."

*Nice...ignore me.I'm just invisible here.I don't exist...* Hoya thought as his eye twiched. Himchan chuckled.

*Well,you're the one who isn't talking idiot.*

Hoya shot Himchan a quick glare. *Oh but I don't want to interrupt your little conversation...it seems that I'm not needed.*

*Oh,how considerate of you Hoya.Never thought you had it in you.*

*YAH!Let's take it outside..*

*As much as I'd love to,I'm only here to accomplish my mission.*

"So,how long are you planning to stay here for?" I asked the both of them.They exchanged looks.

*What do we tell her?*

*You think telling her 'We come from heaven and hell,we're here to make you stand up for yourself and we're going to stay here until you do.' isn't going to put her in shock?So of course not the truth!*

*..I got it.Now YOU play along.*

"We're staying here for about 5 months?Yeah,we're cousins and our family is on vacation.We were left alone and thought...if they could get a vacation,why can't we?" Hoya smirked. I looked at him for a minute before shrugging it off.

"That's nice.You plan on going anywhere else?"

"Not really.Seoul seems pretty nice..." Himchan shrugged. I nodded in response.

"Yeah,totally different from Canada." Hoya added.

*CANADA?!ARE YOU SERIOUS?*

*What?You want me to say we come from California?*

*..........*

*Thought so.*

"So I was hoping we can be friends." Himchan suggested. I looked at him blankly.

"E-Excuse me?"

"If that's okay with you.."

"N-No,of course we can be friends..."

"See that Hoya?We've already made a friend."

Hoya nodded.*Tsk.You say that to me as if it would be hopeless if I tried.Jerk.*

*Moron*

*Idiot*

*Conceited freak*

*bipolar*

*guy with anger issues..*

As the day went on, we chatted about random things that came to our minds and soon the day ended.

"So I'll see you around?" I asked Hoya with an eye-smile.He blinked rapidly for a second before answering.

"Y-Yeah..." he faintly blushed and waved goodbye before walking away with Himchan.

"What was that about?"

"What?"

"You were blushing.."

"WAS NOT"

"Was too"

"Was not"

"Was too"

The two boys continued to bicker with each other about the same thing over and over again until they got home. It ended just like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry if this chapter is lame and if I haven't update in months D; school is hectic.