END

The Witch's Diner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight was dark and relax as usually, I was just finished my routine which is watching my previous customer’s life after ate at my restaurant. I went back to my restaurant, as I just walked in, a girl who I never met before look so exciting chit chat with my employers of the restaurant. Everyone except that girl look so nervous when I went in as I make my way to the girl, “OMG you must be the witch?” I look at the girl with my rest face, “and who are you?” the girl smile and then hold my hand, “My name is April, I was so excited to meet you” I was so freeze that moment when the girl holds my hand.

“Bring us tea” give the girl small smile, while my shadow man named Bryant shocked to hear it, because I never serve anyone tea unless it is for me.

After quiet for moments, everyone is nervous when see me so relax while the girl is drinking the tea. “I heard that this diner can make people wish come true” April said it while I was just listening. “it’s depends on your wish” employer named Ziel said. April look down while smile, “I hope you could make my wish come true” I look at her, “what is it?” April take a deep breath and then said,

“I wish I could just die without anything interfere it” everyone there except me shock to heard it. “I actually want to just end my life long time ago but there will be something stop me” I look strength into her eyes, “You want to die because you don’t to live anymore or you just want to end the pain?” April speechless for a moment, “all I want just end it, you could do it, I will take whatever the price it”.

“Do you think it through before make it?” my girl employer named Patty, “I did” in crack voice April replied. “It’s took a long of courage to live but took a lot of courage to end it too, remember you could never take it back once the wish come true” April slowly sobbed, “I just want disappear from this world, to end the pain, even during the good day, the pain is still there” April look at me, “Please I just want to end the pain and I don’t want to go back there again” all my employer looks at us with question, “Sure”.

I get up and make my way to kitchen, and then call my shadow man, “get me few herb for this recipe” Bryant nods, “you going to take the wish?” I look at him, “Yes, we never deny any customers wish” Bryant sigh,

 “but this is one hell wish”

“So?” I look at him but the rain outside became heavier as my feeling is getting angry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter