That's cool, no doubt.

Jennie's 17 Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Joy, have you seen Jisoo unnie? She’s supposed to be here 20 minutes ago but I don’t see her, even her staffs can’t get a hold of her.”

 

Jennie rushed to the woman who is in the middle of stopping two girls from fighting each other and trying to keep them in line. Flower girls.

 

“Sorry Jennie, but I haven’t seen her, too. What’s wrong? From what I saw earlier her staffs are done with decorating the place and all the flowers are beautiful.”

 

Jennie’s face remained calm and cool even though deep inside she’s definitely panicking. She’s used to these kinds of situations, her being a wedding coordinator for almost five years already

 

However, something about this day just makes her jittery and nervous. She likes to think it’s because of the Godzilla resting in the bride suite, but she knows no bridezilla, from level 1 to 10, can ever make her feel this nervous.

 

She needs to admit to herself that the real reason for this ‘unJennie-like’ nervousness is this Irene woman that has been messaging her boyfriend for the past two weeks. Not that she’s snooping around her man’s phone, she just happened to get a glimpse of the messenger’s name everytime her boyfriend’s phone lights up, thank you very much.

 

She wants to ask him about it but everytime she tries to open a conversation about it, Kai manages to change the topic and divert any attention from it.

 

She doesn’t want to be a girlfriend who gets paranoid when a woman’s name comes up from her boyfriend’s phone but even she knows that this is something serious and a topic needed to be resolved immediately.

 

Doubts and questions will just make her insecure and create a wall between them. She can’t have that, she loves him too much for that.

 

Jennie, you need to snap out of it, this is not the time.

 

She resolved to talk about this issue with her boyfriend later but for now, there’s a wedding that needs her full attention.

 

She sighed and replied, “Yes, the venue is ready but apparently, the bridal bouquet is not.”

 

Jisoo, her best friend, owns a flower shop which she commissions to do all the flower arrangements and bouquets for the weddings of her client.

 

It’s 45 minutes before the ceremony and guests are starting to arrive. The bride, who’s in the run for being in the top five worst brides she ever had, has been acting as if she will eat them all alive if she doesn’t get to check her bouquet in 10 minutes.

 

“Because Miss Jennie, I need to check if the florist got the color scheme right.”

 

As if she haven’t spoken to Jisoo a lot of times that she doesn’t know her name, she still calls her ‘the florist’ . Ugh. She can still hear her squeaky voice inside her head.

 

“Jennie-ah, I don’t think you have to worry about that anymore, look.”

 

Jennie turned around just in time to see her friend power-walking towards her with a huge box clutched in her chest. From the side of the box that is in acetate, she can see the bouquet and it looks really beautiful

 

“Unnie, you’re late, 20 minutes. That’s enough time to help clear up the chairs later.”

 

“Ah Jendukie, please don’t scold me. Something came up earlier and I had to wait for a cab for a long time, and when I say long, I mean as long as-“

 

She saw her friend’s pouting face and interrupted her nervous rambling, “It’s alright unnie, you’re here already and that’s what’s important. By the way, the bouquet is really beautiful.”

 

“Yeah, it’s really beautiful unnie,” Joy agreed and it’s true. The bouquet is a lush mix of green and violet colors.

 

Jisoo smiled beautifully at them and said, “You really think so? Thank you. You know, there’s a secret with this bouquet.”

 

Jennie looked at her questioningly and Jisoo continued, “Actually, these are not flowers, well majority of it is not. It’s a mix of kale and small lavenders.”

 

Jennie, not really versed with the flora, had to ask to make sure, “Kale? As in the vegetable?”

 

Form her friend’s mischievous smile, she knows that she got it right.

 

The three of them stared at one another for ten seconds before bursting out in laughter.

 

“Ms. Bridezilla will totally freak out if she knew that her bouquet is made out of veggies,” Joy said while trying to contain her laughter.

 

“Well, you better not tell her, at least not until she decided that she actually likes her cabbage bouquet.”

 

Jennie simply shook her head with that. Trust her friend to make her laugh in this times.

 

“Alright, unnie you have to hurry to show that to her now. Five more minutes here and I’m pretty sure she will make one of her entourages cry. Joy, good luck with the kids, I have to go now, too.”

 

She waved goodbye to the other woman and dragged her friend with her.

 

“Yah Jennie Kim, slow down a bit will you, I have to walk slowly or else I might accidentally drop this.”

 

“And who’s fault is it that we have to hurry?”

 

She looked to her right and saw her friend struggle to make finger hearts while carrying the box and tell her, “Sorry.”

 

She just chuckled and shook her head. What an adorably weird unnie.

 

 

 

“Bride entering in three, two, and one”

 

Jennie cued from her walkie-talkie then smiled as she looked to the opened door where the bride is entering. For all of the bridezilla’s attitude towards them and her bridesmaids, she can honestly say that the woman looks beautiful.

 

The bride’s smile is really beautiful, you can see her happiness radiating. From the start of the ceremony up to the end, everything was just filled with smiles, laughter, and a bit of tears of joy.

 

She has seen this scene plenty of times already, each with different people, but everytime always makes her feel giddy and wishful for her own wedding.

 

At this thought, her smile was replaced by a frown. And this is the state she’s in when her friend found he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter