The boy and his illness 💔

The abounded boy 💔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a bright beautiful morning, the grandpa found himself searching for the boy around the neighborhood, calling his name and there is no response, after a while,he found jeonghan walking around and searching for his way back.

He called him and he run to him as soon as he saw him.

" Where did you go?! I told you not to go anywhere jeonghan.." he scolded the boy but jeonghan shook his head, eyes teary.

" Grandpa.. I wanna go to school."

The man's heart clinched, he held jeonghan's arm and went back inside their small apartment.

" Jeonghan, you stopped school remember ?! I'm home schooling you now. " the eighteen years old teen sat across the coffee table, crying and there is the old man feeling his heart breaking.

The lad kept remembering how he was kicked out of high school when brought really bad marks in each exams, was being bullied too and flashback of that made him cry, leaned his head on the table and held his head feeling it aching him so much.

Why does he kept forgetting things?!

He can't even remember the way back home.

The old man stood up and went to make breakfast for the lad, want to cheer him up by anything, so he cooked for him his favorite meal which is omelet rice with cheese on top. 

" Aigoo jeonghan, look what grandpa cooked?!". The man tried there, saw the boy sniffing cutely before he sit up and looked at the tray of food, bowel of omelet rice, kimbap rolls, yellow pickles and he smiled innconetly.

" G-grandpa thank you so much." he held his chopsticks, start to eat happily and the man patted his hair, opened the TV and watched with the boy lots of drama and showes till jeonghan said that he want to take nap around 11:00 AM. 

 

During lunchtime, the grandpa was busy cooking when the bell rang, he called jeonghan to open the door and the boy left his books and run to see, once he opened it, he had to look up, it's a handsome tall young man, holding basket of fruits. 

" Good morning, it's seems like we're gonna be neighbors so." the guy smiled softly, looked at the beautiful teen looking at him for a while with that wide cute eyes. 

He didn't say anything and run to his grandpa. 

" Who is it jeonghan?!". 

The lad shook his head saying he doesn't know so the old went over and looked at the tall gentle looking man. 

" Aigoo, hello there.."

The man bowed there.

" Good afternoon sir, I'm Choi seungcheol, I just moved next door and I thought about greating you."

The old man smiled softly. 

" Aigoo, I see, come in seungcheol, I will make you cup of coffee."

He entered, while the man went to make coffee, seungcheol looked at the quiet boy from where he's sitting.

He's pretty, pale and looks so adorable when he stand there and stare like a kid.

" Hi, what's your name kid?!. "

Jeonghan kept staring," I-I'm jeonghan ~."

His voice sounds young and innconet.

" Nice to meet you jeonghan.." he smiled, jeonghan flushed, looked away.

" N-nice to meet you too a-ajusshi."

Seungcheol rubbed the back off his head.

Will he's still in his twenties but the lad called him ajusshi, does he look that old?!

" Here,.." the old man offered as he came with the tray of two coffee and cup o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter