Ajusshi sleep with me 💗😴

The abounded boy 💔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 8:30 AM when seungcheol went out to go to his work place, didn't thought that he will see the lad there, sitting by the apartment door while hugging a teddy bear.

.. He's so cute. 

Why is he sitting in there?! It's cold outside.

Seungcheol walked closer.

" Jeonghan, what's wrong?!".

The younger looked at him, before he smile innocently.

" Appa will come and d-drive me to school, jeonghan's waiting.."

Seungcheol stood there speechless.

But he was sure jeonghan's grandpa told him that his parents abounded him?!

" Where is your grandpa?!". 

Jeonghan's shivering, seungcheol pulled off his coat and wrapped it around the fragile boy. 

" Grandpa went to buy ingredients.." 

Seungcheol nodded. 

" Then wanna stay in my car while your grandpa arrive?!". 

Cause he's afraid of the boy wondered around alone cause as his grandpa said, the boy get lost often when he's alone. 

He get in with him and waited for the old man, glanced to the boy from time to time and his heart clinching, it seems like he's really ill, like part of his memories always fade away as he kept forgetting his time in high school. 

He looked at him and something snapped in the man's heart, his eyes looked so adorable. 

" Ajusshi, how old are you?!". 

Seungcheol chuckled, why does he want to know?! Having to see him curious seungcheol gladly replied. 

" I'm thirty years old.." 

Jeonghan blinked. 

He counted by his hands cutely like a child. 

" Aj-Ajusshi's old.." seungcheol chuckled. 

" Well that's true ~." 

Jeonghan giggled as the man ruffled his hair with his bigger hand, few minutes of silent, seungcheol could see the old man coming from a far holding bags of groceries, he went out and carried it instead," Aigoo thank you cheol-ah. " seungcheol smiled there. 

" It's fine sir ~." jeonghan went out cutely afterwards, run to his grandpa and hugged him. 

" Grandpa, appa didn't picked up jeonghan to go school." 

Seungcheol bite his lips, looked at the old man used there as he ruffled the boy's hair. 

" let's go inside, I will call him later." the man lied there, jeonghan nodding innconetly, seungcheol's heart hurting so much to see the young lad suffering off his illness that he kept forgetting like senile old man. 

It’s because of the damage in his brain as he heard. 

 

He went to work after that cause he's a little bit late but it's fine, as long as he informed his students. 

Meanwhile, the grandpa were eating breakfast with his grandson and saw jeonghan panting there and his cheek reddened. 

Touched his forehead. 

He's running a fever. 

" Jeonghan, how do you feel?!". 

Jeonghan put his spoon back, laid his head weakly on table and closed his eyes. 

" I'm sleepy g-grandpa.."  the man bite his lips, looked so worried as he went and searched for jeonghan's medicine and stuff he put in kitchen drawers. 

It seems like he's becoming worse. 

He made him drink before the lad sleep while the headach and fever becoming stronger, in few minutes, jeonghan woke up suffering so m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter